(Original post by dogmatichurricane)
    ms offer...phew
    Me too when is your SW?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by EyesOnFire)
    Me too when is your SW?
    26th March, you? I think I might have to withdraw GS then....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by englica)
    Yup, and I got a place
    Hey well done

Can I ask what your interview was like please?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i_hate_teeth)
    This might be useful to some people in this thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZ5TajZYW6Y
    I think this link would be particularly useful for you:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...2083829AAHCMmG

ReputationRep:
    26th March, you? I think I might have to withdraw GS then....
    15th of April. I have an interview with GS in a couple of days...I ll see how that goes. if i get an offer , maybe it will be in the beginning of March and can do both. whatever the case may be, i ll choose MS over GS anytime. Anyways, it;s a bit to early to think abt that. I will def accept the MS offer.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone had or going to an ICAP AC?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grad2014)
    Anyone had or going to an ICAP AC?
    It's still a long way for my ICAP AC.

ReputationRep:
    15th of April. I have an interview with GS in a couple of days...I ll see how that goes. if i get an offer , maybe it will be in the beginning of March and can do both. whatever the case may be, i ll choose MS over GS anytime. Anyways, it;s a bit to early to think abt that. I will def accept the MS offer.
    WHYYYYY would you choose MS over GS? MS are on a downward spiral...

ReputationRep:
    Did AnYbody just receive an email from rbs saying they are still interested in you and advise you to apply to the institutional and corporate banking division?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Yea def choosing MS over GS too. I have my GS interview on Wednesday as well but now wondering if its worth the trip......

ReputationRep:
    I am not going to choose the place I would like to work at based on how they are doing NOW. GS isn;t doing too good either atm btw. I think MS would be a better fit for me. I visited thier offices twice already, really liked it there, people are really nice and relaxed. haven't heard too many nice things about GS though..

ReputationRep:
    Yea def choosing MS over GS too. I have my GS interview on Wednesday as well but now wondering if its worth the trip......
    Well done on your MS offer. I would say going to an interview at one of the most competitive firms is always worth the trip (unless it's going to cost you a considerable amount to travel etc.). Think of the valuable experience you'll gain doing an AC at GS, especially useful if you get one for the summer internship next year you'll be familiar with their style.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keynesismyhomeboy)
    WHYYYYY would you choose MS over GS? MS are on a downward spiral...
    Conversions rates.

Moreover, GS is effectively a sweatshop

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by englica)
    Yup, and I got a place
    Welldone, I failed the interview. But it went on for one and half hours? Did yours as well?

On the flip side I got a UBS interview.

ReputationRep:
    just got email from cs saying theyl inform you within the week if you have got place, and if you havent theyl ring with feedback.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grad2014)
    just got email from cs saying theyl inform you within the week if you have got place, and if you havent theyl ring with feedback.
    Is this post interview?

ReputationRep:
    is it only one interview for UBS insights?

ReputationRep:
    Anybody not heard back from CS at all? As in no interview, AC? What's going on with them :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by woods.vanessa)
    Anybody not heard back from CS at all? As in no interview, AC? What's going on with them :/
    i haven't heard back from them - couldn't care less about cs tbh

Poll
If a uni gives me an unconditional offer they....
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.