Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecodman)
    same i didnt even get to do a test
    (Original post by Michael XYZ)
    Ditto.

So that just means they didn't even look at our application? Great.
    (Original post by Doughnuts!!)
    LAWL, only just got the Nomura "all positions have been filled" email. I have no idea what is going on anymore...
    No idea whats going on then, cos I just got my offer yesterday...

(Original post by speedbird)
    Anyone not heard from MS yet?
    i haven't heard from them yet!

ReputationRep:
    GS interview went well. Only time will tell...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chanchan)
    GS interview went well. Only time will tell...
    Did they ask many technical questions ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dogmatichurricane)
    I would suggest you never have answers written down....sounds very mechanical and not like a conversation. Tbh, I improvise on most of those questions, just sounds more natural and friendly rather than a robot dictating answers. If you're not confident, I guess you could have a think about the general things and examples you will give for each competency but once again I wouldn't write them out on a paper and read them out.
    I meant I was late for submitting all my applications like BNP Paribas had the answers just didn't input it and forgot to submit

How hard to I have to try to get into these programs?
    Because I got the telephone interview despite having 280 ucas point

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by janmad)
    Did they ask many technical questions ?
    Yeah! Make sure you know and understand the division you applied for as everything you say has to fit the kind of person they think is right for the role. Asked competency questions as well.

ReputationRep:
    does anyone have a ubs insights interview tomorrow or later? trying to work out when they finish interviewing. I was offered times on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday of this week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doughnuts!!)
    LAWL, only just got the Nomura "all positions have been filled" email. I have no idea what is going on anymore...
    ditto!

ReputationRep:
    I'd have preferred some technical questions in my interviews for BarCap to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    what's happening with Credit Suisse and Citi too?

ReputationRep:
    My current status for Nomura is "On hold after screening". I guess that means I'm on some sort of waiting list and they'll wait for those with offers to decide whether or not they want to take them?

EDIT: Lol, email immediately after this post (stalking me Nomura :ninja:?). Generic all our vacancies have been filled. Tempted to reply and call BS on it.

ReputationRep:
    Citi have ****ed up my application which is taking many replies/emails to try get it sorted.

ReputationRep:
    anyone heard from GS GIR?

ReputationRep:
    Got the rejection mail from Nomura.

However, I passed numerical for RBS IC Divison and will hopefully get an interview/AC

(Original post by Michael XYZ)
    Citi have ****ed up my application which is taking many replies/emails to try get it sorted.
    What did they do?

They asked me for my Uni grades a few weeks ago even though I gave them a predicted one in the application

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Industrious Orca)
    CS tend to email actually. At least they did at SI IBD first round.
    they rang me then sent an email

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndersonsBentFoot)
    Got the rejection mail from Nomura.

However, I passed numerical for RBS IC Divison and will hopefully get an interview/AC

What did they do?

They asked me for my Uni grades a few weeks ago even though I gave them a predicted one in the application
    I applied and the other day I checked my application and it said some crap about an error with one of the parts where you talk about divisions which has meant it didn't actually properly send to them.

The deadline is over so I emailed told them and now it's taking a while. I'm telling them it's some technological issue or something because I obviously didn't fill everything in, upload CV etc. just to then not apply.

Quite annoying.

ReputationRep:
    barcap offer!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eco1234)
    barcap offer!
    And so it begins.

Well done.

ReputationRep:
    barcap offer!

Snap snap. First or second week?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I'mSet)
    Snap snap. First or second week?
    cool congrats
    first you?

also do you know if it's paid (not that its about the money i just heard somewhere it was i think)?

ReputationRep:
    cool congrats
    first you?

also do you know if it's paid (not that its about the money i just heard somewhere it was i think)?
    BarCap is paid I think, £300 or something like that.

Congrats mate!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.