Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bella.lake)
    Thanks I had 2 exploding offers so that might be why I heard so early. I'm studying nat. sci so not econ related at all!
    Ahh that would be make sense, they need to make the offer quickly

Well the 'week' they mentioned for responses has passed, not many people seem to have heard back :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cabine Sono Qui)
    Does anyone know if the KPMG internship is paid?
    Yes it is - have you got an offer?

ReputationRep:
    Got Ernst & Young Leadership Academy and PwC Insight Academy telephone interviews coming up on Monday and Tuesday respectively.

Anyone had/got an interview for E&Y? Haven't seen any posts about it.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Philosopher-of-sorts)
    Dude, have you heard from UBS yet?

ReputationRep:
    LOL just had my Goldman interview...the whole experience was hilarious. I would go into more detail but I doubt you guys would believe me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i_hate_teeth)
    LOL just had my Goldman interview...the whole experience was hilarious. I would go into more detail but I doubt you guys would believe me.
    ... what happened? Mines today too!

ReputationRep:
    Interviewer checked your TSR?

ReputationRep:
    I believe you. Have had six interviews so far and this one was the most odd by any measures.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard from Barcap after this tuesdays AC? and anyone who heard rejection from barcap today?

ReputationRep:
    Had an unknown call while i was in a lecture, had to reject it . Any ideas which company it might have been?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zedski)
    Yes it is - have you got an offer?
    Nope, have you? I have an interview for it soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Philosopher-of-sorts)
    Got Ernst & Young Leadership Academy and PwC Insight Academy telephone interviews coming up on Monday and Tuesday respectively.

Anyone had/got an interview for E&Y? Haven't seen any posts about it.
    Yeah I did and got rejected. Make sure you've researched E&Y as a company to a decent depth, and think about how you'd answer a question about your future career.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Glen_Nichols)
    Had an unknown call while i was in a lecture, had to reject it . Any ideas which company it might have been?
    Oh me too, you haven't applied to MS by any chance have you? It's the only one I'm waiting for
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    LOL, stop attention seeking and just explain why it was so "hilarious".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doughnuts!!)
    It was very personal indeed, felt more like a date rather then interview. One or two technical questions and the one specific competency question. The rest was really a chat that I could have had with a friend over a coffee. No idea what they are really looking for.

ReputationRep:
    You just had your interview? Would have been nice to have a talk with you, though I guess you didn't have a sign on your forehead that you're i_hate_teeth.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Raphael_R)
    It was very personal indeed, felt more like a date rather then interview. One or two technical questions and the one specific competency question. The rest was really a chat that I could have had with a friend over a coffee. No idea what they are really looking for.
    Yup, that's what mine was like as well. It was really relaxed but I wouldn't describe it as "weird" or "hilarious". I still had a few searching questions chucked into mine.

Was yours IBD or Securities?

ReputationRep:
    IBD, yours?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doughnuts!!)
    Trust me, if a movie is ever made about my life the interview/experience i just had at gs will definitely be in there.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Raphael_R)
    IBD, yours?
    IBD as well.

I'm gonna PM you in a sec.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.