Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WHITKA)
    Have you had an interview? / what division you going for?
    Yeah S&T replied FICC to the equity vs FICC email but my interview didn't go well so.... well just hoping for some luck. Already got loads of rejections and cs,barcap,hsbc, citi still going but most people have heard back from those so not really expecting anything there......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by soczek322)
    Yeah S&T replied FICC to the equity vs FICC email but my interview didn't go well so.... well just hoping for some luck. Already got loads of rejections and cs,barcap,hsbc, citi still going but most people have heard back from those so not really expecting anything there......
    To be fair I didn't think my one went that well.. but I hope you get something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WHITKA)
    To be fair I didn't think my one went that well.. but I hope you get something
    Yeah thanks and congrats on your offer

ReputationRep:
    Who has an offer for MS IBD?

ReputationRep:
    I do.

ReputationRep:
    So if you're waiting from other banks for their response and you have to confirm a spring week, should you email them and tell them that you need to know their decision ASAP? How is it done?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by milanftw)
    congratz!

telepohone or email?
    telephone

ReputationRep:
    Offers:

GS
    JPM
    ML
    UBS
    BarCap

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keynesismyhomeboy)
    Offers:

GS
    JPM
    ML
    UBS
    BarCap
    Lol is that it? I'd leave this thread before you cause yourself any more embarrassment.

ReputationRep:
    Offers:

GS
    JPM
    ML
    UBS
    BarCap
    Didn't cut the mustard for RBS eh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chanchan)
    How do you have a GS offer already??
    what can i say...

ReputationRep:
    what can i say...
    I usually dont like calling people out but that is a lie.

I called HR today GS said the earliest people that had interviews would hear a response is Wednesday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chanchan)
    I usually dont like calling people out but that is a lie.

I called HR today GS said the earliest people that had interviews would hear a response is Wednesday.
    nope.. i had exploding offers so i heard today.

ReputationRep:
    nope.. i had exploding offers so i heard today.
    Congrats

Did you hear by phone? Were you given any other details relating to the spring week, i.e. number of places?

ReputationRep:
    I've got an RBS AC this week. They tell me there is going to be a technical and a competency interview. Anyone had one and got any tips? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icancount23)
    I've got an RBS AC this week. They tell me there is going to be a technical and a competency interview. Anyone had one and got any tips? Thanks
    What division is it for? I didn't have two interviews - just one competency? PM me, I'll help if I can (won't be able to reply till tomorrow though as I have a test in the morning)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icancount23)
    Is this for CIB?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndersonsBentFoot)
    Is this for CIB?
    operations

ReputationRep:
    Also anyone know Citiquest or RBS dates ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twinkl)
    Congrats

Did you hear by phone? Were you given any other details relating to the spring week, i.e. number of places?
    Thanks

Yeah by phone and no other details were given about number of places! good luck!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.