The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4480
i had my interview on tuesday too. todey they called me at 11:30 in the mornig to make ma an offer. *fingers crossed*
Reply 4481
Original post by twinkl
I thought I did good too, no idea what GS were looking for specifically:confused:

I know it's frustrating but remember that they are severely limited in their numbers. Especially with Goldmans, its a great sign to get an interview because its all based on CV etc rather than cutting numbers through testing. Plus, you might have done well its just you were unlucky with how you were perceived by the interviewer. Either way, don't let it get you down, you should be chuffed you got an interview and take what you've learnt from this year onto applications for next year.
Original post by twinkl
I thought I did good too, no idea what GS were looking for specifically:confused:

ditto though competition was crazy and even getting till interview is quite remarkable.
Do the bulge bracket bank take more summer interns or spring interns?

Also any other people not heard back from UBS Horizons after essay? getting really worried, its been like 2 weeks
Original post by capval
i had my interview on tuesday too. todey they called me at 11:30 in the mornig to make ma an offer. *fingers crossed*

wasn't it supposed to be 2 working days? do you think i should call them?
Original post by smithsonian
my interview was on tuesday and I'm still waiting to hear, i was feeling confident but now i'm literally shaking :frown:

i know what u mean..

i was confident yesterday after interview,
but as the time went on and the more i tought about it..
:smile: -> :s-smilie: -> :confused: -> :eek: -> :mad:
i started freaking out, cause i knew they'll probably let us know today

good luck!!
for those who got offer for BAML , which divisions?
Reply 4487
Ibd baml
Original post by milanftw
i know what u mean..

i was confident yesterday after interview,
but as the time went on and the more i tought about it..
:smile: -> :s-smilie: -> :confused: -> :eek: -> :mad:
i started freaking out, cause i knew they'll probably let us know today

good luck!!

You had to wait one day but for me its been like that since wednesday
BAML please put me out of my misery :frown: :frown:
Reply 4489
for those who got offer for BAML , which divisions?

I just got a general BAML Spring week. I've put my preferences as IMD and Sec but I thought those were only used when it came to summer internship interviews (if we get one)? Am I completely wrong or did they have different division ones too?
Original post by peffy17
I just got a general BAML Spring week. I've put my preferences as IMD and Sec but I thought those were only used when it came to summer internship interviews (if we get one)? Am I completely wrong or did they have different division ones too?

what time did u get it?
Reply 4491
I'm not quite sure but the lady told me that we will be divided into groups of our preferences and as well will be in a big group. Thats why I think that there are different divisions...
Reply 4492
what time did u get it?

The offer? Yesterday around midday
:frown: am i the only one who hasn't heard back from BAML following interview ?? :frown:
Reply 4494
Anyone for GS Tech that hasn't heard back yet?
Rejected by GS post interview, no surprise. :-p Did anyone else receive the invitation to the insight day instead? Would it be worth going?
I had also my BAML interview on Thursday and still waiting..
Reply 4497
Guessing that everywhere except Citi is done now?

Also congrats to all those with offers in the past couple days!
Reply 4498
Original post by TomasK
Why?

Speaking to previous people who interned there - their fast track 'system' is really weird and they don't take a lot of people through to summers.

I know 4 different people who were part of the nomura explore program, applied for the summer internship and got automatically rejected :confused: !
Did everybody get the invitation to the numerical test from citi today?

Latest

Trending

Trending