Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    There is another UBS horizons AC this week - 100% sure as my friend is going to it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sockpirate)
    Did you even read my post? I already said that they've assessed 19 people, and may be holding another AC if they didn't find everyone they wanted.
    I did, sorry for asking about another AC, just wanted to know if you had any specifics, also do you know if they will be giving out Insights offers to people who were rejected from Horizons, I know that on the UBS website it says that you may still be considered for Insights, but are they actually doing that, really pissed they havent replied yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by finance123)
    Does anyone know the dates for Citi CIF
    2nd to 4th april
    r u planning on doing it as well?
    seems that everyone on this thread are so hyped up for GS or MS

ReputationRep:
    Are there some Germans accepted for BAML spring week?

ReputationRep:
    Right here! Coming from WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management.. Hbu? Are you from Germany?

ReputationRep:
    literally no offers for SW .... still waiting on gs (no interview yet so expect rejection) and ubs (been so long, also expect rejection)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by username1991)
    literally no offers for SW .... still waiting on gs (no interview yet so expect rejection) and ubs (been so long, also expect rejection)
    same position.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by username1991)
    Similar, nothing so far, waiting on BarCap, Citi, BNPP and RBS.

ReputationRep:
    For those with no offers/still waiting, don't be disheartened with the result of this SW cycle. There are many amazing candidates who haven't got anything, and I personally know people who I would argue are better than me but just didn't have the rub of the green. I'm sure you will come across students who didn't get anything for SW but secured offers for summer internships.

Take the positives of having the experience of going through the application cycle, use it to your advantage for next year. Channel your attention on other opportunities for easter/summer holidays this year, beef up your CV. It doesn't necessarily have to be finance internship, could be anything which can scale your achievements and highlight your great qualities.

Whether you have offers or not, wish you all the best success.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jevira)
    same position.
    ahah same here as well...
    at least i just applied to hsbc other than these 2!

ReputationRep:
    People keep talking about giving up who haven't heard yet - most of the spring weeks are late March / April - the banks have not got back to everyone yet - so stop worrying and pleasant surprises will happen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by course101)
    People keep talking about giving up who haven't heard yet - most of the spring weeks are late March / April - the banks have not got back to everyone yet - so stop worrying and pleasant surprises will happen
    Are you doing econs at LSE btw? :P

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I am just little bit bored of refreshing my email inbox all the time so just thought it would be nice to make some kind of list that contains the dates of all spring weeks. If you would like to add some dates just copy and past my list to your post. Thanks!

JP Morgan: 19-23 March
    Morgan Stanley: 26-30 March, 16-20 April
    Credit Suisse: 26-29 March
    Bank Of America: 26-30 March
    Nomura: 10-13 April

ReputationRep:
    JP Morgan: 19-23 March
    Morgan Stanley: 26-30 March, 16-20 April
    Credit Suisse: 26-29 March
    Bank Of America: 26-30 March
    Nomura: 10-13 April
    UBS: 26 - 30 march

ReputationRep:
    Citiquest offer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bella.lake)
    Citiquest offer
    Did you have any kind of interview/AC?

Congrats.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smithsonian)
    Are you doing econs at LSE btw? :P
    no german at the third reich

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bella.lake)
    Citiquest offer
    With or without interview?

ReputationRep:
    Hi! Is BAML phone interview entirely competency-based ?

thanks guys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jerem026)
    Hi! Is BAML phone interview entirely competency-based ?

thanks guys
    Yes as it CLEARLY says in the telephone invitation email the interview is purely competency based, when is yours? and for which division?

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.