Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    As it's getting boring more and more here, remember what "LawQC" (the guy who knows i_hate_teeth) said:
    (Original post by LawQC)
    I know who i hate teeth is in real life - he is a complete fag - im not joking btw and he is egyption - he looks like this guy: http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=egy...:0&tx=53&ty=42
    So for those guys who go to BarCap or/and MS/JPM (I forgot the other places where he has an offer): keep your eyes open.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zedski)
    Anyone else with a DB Scholarship interview?
    When did you get that?

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys I created a facebook page for the JP Morgan Spring Week, if you are gonna do this spring week join the group !!

http://www.facebook.com/groups/313924065331112/

Cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drizzzy)
    When did you get that?
    Friday Evening.

(Original post by eco1234)
    and have you got a spring week with DB?
    I got a rejection for the Spring Week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zedski)
    Friday Evening.

I got a rejection for the Spring Week.
    Which unay? Just wondering if you're from OxCamLSEImpWar or another. Previously they've only chosen from those 5 places.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I'mSet)
    Which unay? Just wondering if you're from OxCamLSEImpWar or another. Previously they've only chosen from those 5 places.
    My friend at UCL got a Deutsche scholarship last year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamz0770)
    My friend at UCL got a Deutsche scholarship last year.
    Liz?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zweihander)
    Liz?
    Nah, Although I know her too. Didn't know she got the DB Scholarship though.

I guess there were at least 2 from UCL though.

I'll PM you the name.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I'mSet)

Durham.

How do you know they've only chosen those universities in past years?

ReputationRep:
    Ive been invited by rbs to attend an assessment centre for GBM operations. The email stated that I will be assessed using a competency interview and a technical interview...does that mean I don't need to do the whole group exercises, role plays and presentations? Also how long after the a/c do you know if you have been accepted? thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yoyoyoyoyo)
    Ive been invited by rbs to attend an assessment centre for GBM operations. The email stated that I will be assessed using a competency interview and a technical interview...does that mean I don't need to do the whole group exercises, role plays and presentations? Also how long after the a/c do you know if you have been accepted? thanks
    Ops Manc or Ldn?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iPodTunes)
    Ops Manc or Ldn?
    Manchester

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yoyoyoyoyo)
    Manchester
    Hey, I've been invited to the same AC. On Tuesday at 8.45?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else waiting to hear back from GS post-interview? Been called up on two separate occasions and told that I'm supposed to hear back the following week but still nothing. Suspect I might be on some kind of reserve-list...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by replay)
    Anyone else waiting to hear back from GS post-interview? Been called up on two separate occasions and told that I'm supposed to hear back the following week but still nothing. Suspect I might be on some kind of reserve-list...
    for ibd or operations?

ReputationRep:
    Any chance BarCap are not done with their recruitment yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TomasK)
    Any chance BarCap are not done with their recruitment yet?
    i havent heard from them either. and also, havent heard from bnp which is weird cause i think quite a lot got rejections and some got offers.

ReputationRep:
    BNP offer

ReputationRep:
    Citi have finished:

We've now completed our recruitment for the 2012 1st Year Programme CITI Quest and so unfortunately can no longer consider your application. If further opportunities become available, we'll be sure to get in touch.

Thanks for your interest in Citi and good luck with your future applications.

All the best,

Citi Graduate Recruitment - EMEA

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Norbertnorbert)
    Citi have finished:

We've now completed our recruitment for the 2012 1st Year Programme CITI Quest and so unfortunately can no longer consider your application. If further opportunities become available, we'll be sure to get in touch.

Thanks for your interest in Citi and good luck with your future applications.

All the best,

Citi Graduate Recruitment - EMEA
    Bull**** or genuine message? What do you think?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.