The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4800
Original post by soczek322
Bull**** or genuine message? What do you think?

Received the same thing, although I call it bull****, considering last year people waited until mid-March for a reply + not that many Citi offers floating around on the boards, which would be a first.
Original post by soczek322
Bull**** or genuine message? What do you think?

Genuine, presume if anyone else who has applied logs on it will say 'Program Full' too. Means they don't seem to have actually even looked at our applications...
Reply 4802
Original post by Norbertnorbert
Citi have finished:

We've now completed our recruitment for the 2012 1st Year Programme CITI Quest and so unfortunately can no longer consider your application. If further opportunities become available, we'll be sure to get in touch.

Thanks for your interest in Citi and good luck with your future applications.

All the best,

Citi Graduate Recruitment - EMEA

They didn't/ haven't offered to transfer you to the Citi Certificat in Finance programme?
Same message.... ****
Original post by gangst
They didn't/ haven't offered to transfer you to the Citi Certificat in Finance programme?

It would seem not :rolleyes:
Reply 4805
Original post by Norbertnorbert
It would seem not :rolleyes:

For some reason guys Citi emails went to my junk. I got an invitation to numerical in there about 2 weeks ago and didn't notice. Then a HR lady called me up and asked if I was still interested. Odd.
Reply 4806
anyone heard back regarding Citi Certificate in Finance??

I got an email offering to transfer which I accepted, uploaded new cover letter, did the numerical, but still haven't heard anything.

Anyone else?
Original post by WHITKA
For some reason guys Citi emails went to my junk. I got an invitation to numerical in there about 2 weeks ago and didn't notice. Then a HR lady called me up and asked if I was still interested. Odd.

Same... I didn't get a phonecall though, just randomly logged on and saw that I'd been asked to do a numerical within 5 days... about a month ago. Whoops.
Same thing happened to me with Citi, never received an email, but I did receive the invitation to numerical test (2 weeks ago) through the application portal. Does anyone know how the Citi test is, heard it is different to the other ones?
Reply 4809
Out of interest, what did people write about in their BNP essay?
Reply 4810
Barcap rejection.
Reply 4811
Yea same, barcap rejection.

My bnpp essay was mainly about the high valuations in the tech sector and how a bubble may be emerging, i.e Facebook valuation, private investment in twitter, hp bid for autonomy etc...
I got an offer from BNPP.

To be honest with you, I think my essay was very poor. I can't speak for the standards of others but personally speaking I must have only got an offer due to my CV. Because I really doubt my essay was any good.
barcap rejection
Reply 4814
Same for BarCap. As for my essay for BNPP - higher education bubble and my views against a 'gold bubble'.
Reply 4815
Anyone care to share what they have going for them on their CV's?

Just want an idea on the sort of things people are getting spring weeks on e.g. x work experience
Reply 4816
i still havent heard from bnp O.O
Original post by a10realmadrid
Same thing happened to me with Citi, never received an email, but I did receive the invitation to numerical test (2 weeks ago) through the application portal. Does anyone know how the Citi test is, heard it is different to the other ones?

Absolutely horrific. It's not SHL or Kenexa, something really really weird and complicated. Not multiple choice, you actually have to give them the answer.
Reply 4818
Original post by chachu201
Absolutely horrific. It's not SHL or Kenexa, something really really weird and complicated. Not multiple choice, you actually have to give them the answer.

It is actually multiple-choice, although there are 10-30 choices.
@ people who applied for Citi CIF

did you also do numeracy test only?
or was there also a logical test after it?

thx

p.s. still no answer from them here, after numeracy test

Latest

Trending

Trending