Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Don_123)
    http://www.wallstreetoasis.com/forum...ght-programmes

May be a bit outdated but it's a start..
    (Original post by miml)
    Goldman Sachs - 08/01/2012
    JP Morgan - 04/12/2011
    UBS - 16/01/2012
    Credit Suisse - 11/01/2012
    RBS - 31/01/2012
    BarCap - 31/01/2012
    HSBC - 01/01/2012
    BNP Paribas - 31/01/2012
    Citigroup - 03/02/2012
    Deutschebank - 27/01/2012
    Nomura - 15/01/2012
    Morgan Stanley - 30/12/2012
    Merrill Lynch - 30/01/2012

thanks a lot!

better do that credit suisse app!

ReputationRep:
    Morgan Stanley deadline is 30/12/2011 not 2012.. just wanted to point that out before it causes confusion.

ReputationRep:
    Hey,
    Quick question about the UBS spring apps, im applying for the horizon program but i think the insight program is the same. Well, when u save your application, and then log back in, on the log in screen there is Resume/CV manager link, so are we supposed to upload our CV or only fill out the application form.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilly xx)
    Hmmmm. Dodgy post.

1. RBS have only just started interviewing for summer internships and still haven't finished grad quite yet.

2. As a participant of last years RBS SW, I can confirm that NO grads interviewed last year, we were all interviewed by associates and VP's.

3. You have failed to mention the test you have to take at the AC, given the odd nature of the test it's strange to not even comment about it?

4. The first interviews for RBS SW last year were at the end of Jan.

I think somebody might be telling little porkies...

note to all users of this thread: The posts on the 2011 SW thread made me nervous and unconfident about my application. I went to 3 SW's and most people didnt have a TSR account and for the ones who did it became a butt of jokes. 99.9% of what you read on here is complete tosh, just ignore it all and don't let it work you up.
    1. Don't know how thats relevant to SW.

2. They were grads who just finished their programme and were in transistion into full time places.

3. There was no test, just 2 interviews. Its only a SW! We were however told to prepare for two specific questions which we would be asked about in the interview.

4. This doesn't mean they've changed their procedure for this year!

If you think I have a reason to lie, ignore what ever I've said...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilly xx)
    Hmmmm. Dodgy post.

1. RBS have only just started interviewing for summer internships and still haven't finished grad quite yet.

2. As a participant of last years RBS SW, I can confirm that NO grads interviewed last year, we were all interviewed by associates and VP's.

3. You have failed to mention the test you have to take at the AC, given the odd nature of the test it's strange to not even comment about it?

4. The first interviews for RBS SW last year were at the end of Jan.

I think somebody might be telling little porkies...

note to all users of this thread: The posts on the 2011 SW thread made me nervous and unconfident about my application. I went to 3 SW's and most people didnt have a TSR account and for the ones who did it became a butt of jokes. 99.9% of what you read on here is complete tosh, just ignore it all and don't let it work you up.
    No this person is potentially telling the truth. I know someone who has also got a place on the RBS spring week for markets. Had his interview last week and received the call saying he had been successful the other day. And before you start saying he's lying too, we picked him up from the interview to go to our sports game...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dan9)
    No this person is potentially telling the truth. I know someone who has also got a place on the RBS spring week for markets. Had his interview last week and received the call saying he had been successful the other day. And before you start saying he's lying too, we picked him up from the interview to go to our sports game...
    Liar, there was no sports game.

ReputationRep:
    anyone heard from jpm?

ReputationRep:
    what degree do you guys think is better for m and a- law or accounting and finance.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eco1234)
    anyone heard from jpm?
    Have they sent you tests yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Industrious Orca)
    Have they sent you tests yet?
    nope nothing you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LawQC)
    what degree do you guys think is better for m and a- law or accounting and finance.....
    Do you go to LSE?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eco1234)
    nope nothing you?
    No, sent it off on Saturday and got nothing so far.

Was wondering if they had given test invites out to anyone yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LawQC)
    Both are good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LawQC)
    Accounting and Finance is more relevant, but you don't need to do a relevant degree for most roles in banking, M&A being one of those roles.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i_hate_teeth)
    Do you go to LSE?
    why you ask?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LawQC)
    why you ask?
    because i think i know you..did you used to own a clothing line?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i_hate_teeth)
    because i think i know you..did you used to own a clothing line?
    whats ure first name?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LawQC)
    whats ure first name?
    He just hates teeth.

ReputationRep:
    Anybody heard back from MS?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by woods.vanessa)
    Anybody heard back from MS?
    Yeh, i have a phone interview on thursday.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.