BarCap - 31/01/2012
    HSBC - 01/01/2012
    BNP Paribas - 31/01/2012
    Citigroup - 03/02/2012
    Deutschebank - 27/01/2012
    Nomura - 15/01/2012
    Morgan Stanley - 30/12/2012
    Merrill Lynch - 30/01/2012
    MS Deadline is on the 30th for the Spring Program?

http://www.morganstanley.com/about/c...S_SPR_EMEA.pdf says 12th December 2011
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    For everyone with MS interviews - were you contacted by phone confirming your interview or via email?
    I am on the other side of the world right now and my UK phone (which is listed on my app) has no credit so there's no way they can reach me by phone.....

ReputationRep:
    As for the interview in MS I think I did well. I said in my CL that I have an interest in financial markets so they asked me about the 2008 financial crisis, current FTSE and Oil levels. Also they asked me to tell sth interesting about myself and state my weaknesses, also why did I aply to MS. That's all I can say - I don't want to help you too much GL folks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by janmad)
    As for the interview in MS I think I did well. I said in my CL that I have an interest in financial markets so they asked me about the 2008 financial crisis, current FTSE and Oil levels. Also they asked me to tell sth interesting about myself and state my weaknesses, also why did I aply to MS. That's all I can say - I don't want to help you too much GL folks
    Ooo no I better get reading! Also what does CL mean?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ram92)
    Ooo no I better get reading! Also what does CL mean?
    Cover Letter.

ReputationRep:
    have you actually recieved the tests from jpm yet?? i have the email saying we shall send you tests but I've not actually got them yet....

ReputationRep:
    Did you have your MS phone interview or were you actually at their office ? If yes, how long did it take them to get back at you after the phone interview ?

ReputationRep:
    when you apply for MS I know they send the tests pretty soon after, do you have a couple of days to do them - how many?

ReputationRep:
    72 hours

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by janmad)
    ure such a liar lol - i had my phone interview today and they asked nothing like that - it was with HR and the questions were far simpler.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LawQC)
    ure such a liar lol - i had my phone interview today and they asked nothing like that - it was with HR and the questions were far simpler.
    Probably depends on what you've put in your CV/CL really..he said he showed his interest in finance so they must've asked him those questions because of that.

ReputationRep:
    just received an email from rbs pretty much begging me to apply to their spring week lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i_hate_teeth)
    just received an email from rbs pretty much begging me to apply to their spring week lol
    I hope you have an awful career ahead of you.. that is all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jayeshr)
    Probably depends on what you've put in your CV/CL really..he said he showed his interest in finance so they must've asked him those questions because of that.
    i obviously put an interest in finance - every1 will have

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uni-mon)
    I hope you have an awful career ahead of you.. that is all.

ReputationRep:
    bull****
    RBS informing you of their SW is not equivalent to RBS begging you to apply to do a SW. Furthermore, it is certainly not equivalent to RBS giving you an offer for their SW.

Having said that, go for it, it's probably the best offer you'll get.

ReputationRep:
    I think it was a reminder of the Application date which he interpreted as RBS begging him to apply, which is 100% an honest mistake to make

ReputationRep:
    Everyone at UCL who put their email down at the RBS YouCUBE events got the email; it's not them begging, they're just advertising.

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

I received an e-mail that I was "highlighted as a future leader of Credit Suisse" and that I should therefore apply to their spring internship program. (Done already though)

Anyone else got this mail and have any clue on what kind of advantages this might give?

ReputationRep:
    Anybody who has got the mail from JPM with the link to their actual numerical test, and not just the mail with the link to the practice test?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.