Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndersonsBentFoot)
    Experience the Markets programme?

I think i messed up the numerical but I've not got a reply yet
    no - inside the industry..

ReputationRep:
    Invited for a Trading interview with JP Morgan. Applied a week before deadline (just to give timescale, if that helps?).
    Says it should be f2f interview

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LawQC)
    2 thirty minute face to face at their offices - Im literally fuking nervious now lol

- it says its competency but they can ask technical aptitude question.
    I see, good luck. It should just be competency, motivation and a test of your commercial awareness.

What date is it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natashabedford)
    Invited for a Trading interview with JP Morgan. Applied a week before deadline (just to give timescale, if that helps?).
    what date did u choose? and which location?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LawQC)
    2 thirty minute face to face at their offices - Im literally fuking nervious now lol

- it says its competency but they can ask technical aptitude question.
    Damn two 30min interviews is a bit intense, but I guess if they're not doing the telephone interview one will probably be to cover those sort of q's.

ReputationRep:
    J. P Morgan first round interview - markets
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by i_hate_teeth)
    J. P Morgan first round interview - markets
    Surprised that you didn't get to skip the interview stage and get a straight offer! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I see, good luck. It should just be competency, motivation and a test of your commercial awareness.

What date is it?
    you can choose - either 10th or 18th - sign onto ure jp application and see if they have invited you because it is likely they would have asked every1 at the same time since it is unfair to let others choose their own interview time and slots may fill up quickly.

ReputationRep:
    JP Morgan interview invite for investment banking and risk. Applied the day of the deadline.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doughnuts!!)
    Surprised that you didn't get to skip the interview stage and get a straight offer! :rolleyes:
    I'm guessing this is more of a formality than anything else.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natashabedford)
    What score do you think you got on the numerical?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twinkl)
    What score do you think you got on the numerical?
    I think full marks, since a lot of questions came up in other SHL tests

(Original post by LawQC)
    what date did u choose? and which location?
    17th

ReputationRep:
    I guess everyone who has not heard back from JPM is going to get a rejection

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by soczek322)
    I did that with goldman sachs and you can't but not sue on BoAML.... it was by far my best application :cry2:
    well i reapplied to goldman with another email, they were ok with it.

ReputationRep:
    yup have not heard from JP yet, i think its a rejection ....

ReputationRep:
    I also received an invitation for a first round interview at jp morgan. Since I am from Germany I wonder if JP Morgan also reimburses travel expenses for interviews? It would be great if anyone had an answer to this question. By the way: How many Interview Rounds are there?

Thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    anyone heard back from bnp paribas?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mrpinkman)
    I also received an invitation for a first round interview at jp morgan. Since I am from Germany I wonder if JP Morgan also reimburses travel expenses for interviews? It would be great if anyone had an answer to this question. By the way: How many Interview Rounds are there?

Thanks in advance
    Yes they reimburse, but there are rules; you can request them on your application centre when you book your interview time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LawQC)
    you can choose - either 10th or 18th - sign onto ure jp application and see if they have invited you because it is likely they would have asked every1 at the same time since it is unfair to let others choose their own interview time and slots may fill up quickly.
    I applied to the Experience the markets programme. I presume they sent an email first? I havent received any reply since completing the tests.

I think its just the inside the industry applicants so far, who've received a reply

ReputationRep:
    I applied to the Experience the markets programme. I presume they sent an email first? I havent received any reply since completing the tests.

I think its just the inside the industry applicants so far, who've received a reply
    Nope, I applied to experience the markets, and have a first round interview hahaha.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.