The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AndersonsBentFoot
I applied to the Experience the markets programme. I presume they sent an email first? I havent received any reply since completing the tests.

I think its just the inside the industry applicants so far, who've received a reply

still haven't heard back either - wouldn't worry about it for now. They usually send out the invites in batches....at least MS did.
Reply 1341
Original post by i_hate_teeth
Nope, I applied to experience the markets, and have a first round interview hahaha.

Do you think you got full marks on the numerical?
Reply 1342
Original post by dogmatichurricane
still haven't heard back either - wouldn't worry about it for now. They usually send out the invites in batches....at least MS did.

How do you think you scored on the numerical?
Original post by twinkl
Do you think you got full marks on the numerical?

I remember thinking it was easy, not sure if I got full marks though.
I applied to the Experience the markets programme. I presume they sent an email first? I havent received any reply since completing the tests.

I think its just the inside the industry applicants so far, who've received a reply

So basically, nobody on here has an interview for markets yet.

Nope, I applied to experience the markets, and have a first round interview hahaha.

no problem, when did you complete the tests
Original post by Marc Fiorano

LOL it's good to be jealous but you should really try to learn from me rather than just being immature.
LOL Marc it's good to be jealous but you should really try to learn from me rather than just being immature.

I agree, I really need to learn how to bull**** as well as you do!

Can you teach me? :rolleyes:

...and immature is getting an erection over an automated email from a bank.
no problem, when did you complete the tests

Sometime last week.
Original post by twinkl
How do you think you scored on the numerical?

Fine I guess - 1 or 2 errors? I think people here are too obsessed with online testing. All that does is ensure that you're competent enough for the job - it doesn't really distinguish a person with 15/18 from a person with 18/18.
Reply 1350
interview for JPM IBD, pretty sure i got around 15/16 on the test... guessed the last 3/4 as i ran out of time, might have guessed them right though!

Fair point

Anybody who isnt in regular contact with VP's got an interview from JPM for Markets?
Reply 1352
Fair point

Anybody who isnt in regular contact with VP's got an interview from JPM for Markets?

don't worry im pretty sure there are batches, there were about 15 interview slots to choose from so there will definitely be batches... ive not got an interview for markets mind, but im sure its a similar set up. plus i reckon i got 16/17max on the numerical :smile:
Reply 1353
LOL it's good to be jealous but you should really try to learn from me rather than just being immature.

This is who you remind me of:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5JJGKG_-sc
(edited 12 years ago)
Haven't heard for JPM Markets!

Also anyone applied to PwC Insight Academy? Got an interview?

I do.
hi

i have a BP integrated supply and trading interview in january and was wondering if anyone else does?

or if anyone can help me out on what i should prepare for in the interview?

the email says it is competency based and why i want to do their supply and trading internship etc.

any help appreciated

thanks!

edit: for spring week (or discovery week as BP call it)
*everyone frantically flips out for not applying to BP programme*
^

So true.
Original post by nemonilla
hi

i have a BP integrated supply and trading interview in january and was wondering if anyone else does?

or if anyone can help me out on what i should prepare for in the interview?

the email says it is competency based and why i want to do their supply and trading internship etc.

any help appreciated

thanks!

edit: for spring week (or discovery week as BP call it)

do you go to UCL?

Latest

Trending

Trending