Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miml)
    Same.

I'm quite sure it was my best numerical though, I would have said full marks.

Oh well, still got plenty more left.
    Just got my JPM IBD rejection too.

Likewise, was by far my best numerical I found it the easiest of all.

WHYYY JPM WHYYYYYYYYY :bawling:

Well, guess I'll just focus on the other ones now. Good luck to all those that did get an interview!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marc Fiorano)
    Just got my JPM IBD rejection too.

Likewise, was by far my best numerical I found it the easiest of all.

WHYYY JPM WHYYYYYYYYY :bawling:

Well, guess I'll just focus on the other ones now. Good luck to all those that did get an interview!
    ahahahaahahahahahahahaa

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i_hate_teeth)
    ahahahaahahahahahahahaa
    I really hope you get rejected from everywhere

ReputationRep:
    ahahahaahahahahahahahaa
    What are you doing here, shouldn't you be busy blowing MDs? Is that where the username comes from...what your clients say to you when you're giving a bad BJ?

ReputationRep:
    Speaking of MD's I just got a very nice email wishing me a merry christmas, from one of my director buddies at a BB here in London.

ReputationRep:
    Speaking of MD's I just got a very nice email wishing me a merry christmas, from one of my director buddies at a BB here in London.
    Translation, we need a hooker/waiter for our xmas bash, so you better show up donkey boy :jiggy:

ReputationRep:
    Rejected by JP Morgan as well, ah well . Bit disappointed to be honest, but I will wait for feedback. I'm suspect it might have been my numerical that messed it up for me, I was way too nervous when doing it and might have made some stupid mistakes.

ReputationRep:
    Despite not even knowing you, you seem to bear a high resemblance to Jay from the inbetweeners..

ReputationRep:
    Dont worry guys, 1 down, 12 or so to go
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Ray_Han)
    Rejected by JP Morgan as well, ah well . Bit disappointed to be honest, but I will wait for feedback. I'm suspect it might have been my numerical that messed it up for me, I was way too nervous when doing it and might have made some stupid mistakes.
    Can you ask for feedback - who did you email? Interested in learning about mine too - in case its something to do with CV/motivation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SW1X)
    Offer for JPM markets. Had my interview the other day.
    cool, are you going to accept it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marc Fiorano)
    Translation, we need a hooker/waiter for our xmas bash, so you better show up donkey boy :jiggy:
    Hey mate, do you want to join my crew? It's called the 'I neg rep i_hate_teeth on sight crew'

Cos he's a ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dogmatichurricane)
    Can you ask for feedback - who did you email? Interested in learning about mine too - in case its something to do with CV/motivation.
    i was under the impression that you can't request feedback if you are rejected before the interview stages?

ReputationRep:
    cool, are you going to accept it?
    Yer I will. Have you heard anything yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dogmatichurricane)
    I don't know if I got the right email, but the one I tried was [email protected] an.com. They are out of the office till Wednesday now so it will be a bit of a wait.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SW1X)
    Yer I will. Have you heard anything yet?
    Yeah I have an interview for JPM markets.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I have an interview for JPM markets.
    Good Luck, kl firm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SW1X)
    Offer for JPM markets. Had my interview the other day.
    thought they only start interviewing in January......lol

I smell **** from a bull

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LawQC)
    thought they only start interviewing in January......lol

I smell **** from a bull
    Didn't do an application form, just had an interview.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cabine Sono Qui)
    Hey mate, do you want to join my crew? It's called the 'I neg rep i_hate_teeth on sight crew'

Cos he's a ****.
    Haha, the rule on not being able to neg a user numerous times should be relaxed on this forum. Anything that comes out of that chick's mouth is such nonsense.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.