Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michael XYZ)
    Just heard from ICAP, got into the next stage of their interview and selection process.

(Original post by eco1234)
    ICAP Assessment centre
    COngrats!!! Im gonna send mine off now then

ReputationRep:
    Just took the Citi Test.

Rather challenging I must say. I am now waiting for my rejection
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by mel3)
    Just took the Citi Test.

Oooft, it was that hard? What made it so hard?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doughnuts!!)
    Oooft, it was that hard? What made it so hard?
    When you get something right the difficulty increases and each question is timed independently. Hence, when you quickly get the easy questions you don't get more time for the more difficult ones.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel3)
    Just took the Citi Test.
    When you get something right the difficulty increases and each question is timed independently. Hence, when you quickly get the easy questions you don't get more time for the more difficult ones.
    See what I meant now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sportycricketer)
    See what I meant now?
    Yeah. Have you heard back from them already?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel3)
    Yeah. Have you heard back from them already?
    no not yet

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else got an offer from CS?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by applications)
    strong username to post content ratio

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by username1991)
    goldman i think is from 9 - 20th april
    Thanks for this. Sorry I'm new to studentroom so didn't see you'd answered. How do you know it's these dates?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cabine Sono Qui)
    strong username to post content ratio
    Sorry, what does that mean?

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, what does that mean?
    Haha I think he was just commenting/joking that your username is 'applications', and so far 100% of your post contents have been about applications too. Hence your usernameost content ratio is high

ReputationRep:
    Have you got one? Was is divisional? and did you have an interview/ac? Thanks for the info! oh and when did you apply and how do you think you did in the tests?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by soczek322)
    Have you got one? Was is divisional? and did you have an interview/ac? Thanks for the info! oh and when did you apply and how do you think you did in the tests?
    Just a few questions! I have one yes. I was lucky enough to be fasttrack interviewed where I had two rounds of interview. I don't think they're divisional. I applied quite early. No idea about the tests. They were fine timewise and everything but I'm sure I made a couple of silly mistakes at some point. Hope that answers everything.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Just a few questions! I have one yes. I was lucky enough to be fasttrack interviewed where I had two rounds of interview. I don't think they're divisional. I applied quite early. No idea about the tests. They were fine timewise and everything but I'm sure I made a couple of silly mistakes at some point. Hope that answers everything.
    I've already been rejected, but I'm curious: how exactly do you get fast tracked?

ReputationRep:
    I've already been rejected
    By CS?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Marc Fiorano)
    By CS?
    Yup.

My numerical was absolutely horrendous. Just dived straight in without any practice whatsoever.

ReputationRep:
    Yup.

My numerical was absolutely horrendous. Just dived straight in without any practice whatsoever.
    Ah man, sorry to hear that. I didn't know CS were already handing out rejections.

Well best of luck with your applications, some banks are really taking their time hopefully they start giving out decisions in the first weeks of Jan.

ReputationRep:
    I've already been rejected, but I'm curious: how exactly do you get fast tracked?
    Networking I think.

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I'll do an intern in the mid of january, can i list it right now as a planned intern in my cv or would it seems ridiculous?

thank you!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.