The Student Room Group

does having no friends and staying indoors for long hours during gap yr.........

make you feel consious about pointless things?
like facial features or body shape ect...i was always distracted by work,friends,school ect... but now im too conscious,is this unhealthy?
Reply 1
You essentially need to get out more.
Reply 2
perhaps it is the staying indoors that is unhealthy... rather than the feeling too concious

try going out more :smile: making yourself busy might take your mind off it
Reply 3
1. sit at home and mope about things
2. go out, tackle your problems and get on with life.

which would you do?
Reply 4
Spending too much time by yourself makes you more conscious in general as essentially you have nothing else to think about.

Basically, go out.
Reply 5
Original post by modem
make you feel consious about pointless things?
like facial features or body shape ect...i was always distracted by work,friends,school ect... but now im too conscious,is this unhealthy?

It's just a phase. Don't worry. Don't think about it! We all are human and have our imperfections.
Get travelling! It's liberating and fantastic! Your gap year, you don't wanna spend it thinking about your appearance :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Elf.
It's just a phase. Don't worry. Don't think about it! We all are human and have our imperfections.
Get travelling! It's liberating and fantastic! Your gap year, you don't wanna spend it thinking about your appearance :smile:

Original post by DiZZeeKiD
Spending too much time by yourself makes you more conscious in general as essentially you have nothing else to think about.

Basically, go out.

im starting to think if parts of my body were diff slightly i could be a model but then no it looks good enough now then back again like an endless cycle

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending