Report 2 years ago
Literally. Don't.

http://prod.static9.net.au/_/media/2...eerCellar1.jpg
Zarek
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I think asking out attractive girls at work is pretty dodgy. It an inappropriate dating environment, they are likely to have come to find it an occupational hazard and pretty much that type of girl is not going to be waiting for a relative stranger to ask them out. A guess a bit of gentle flirting to over a period of time to judge if there is any intest might not go amiss.
Anonymous #1
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by amime)
Got into the shop. Say you have a date coming up, ask her to help pick out some clothes. Get to know what sort of clothes she likes on a guy. Then when you're at the counter, you ask her out on a date. Although you will probably have to explain that you didn't really have a date coming up and that the only reason you went in the shop was to get to know her and her tastes little bit.

Go on date.... with the clothes she picked out.

Back to her place, have the sexums.

Probability states that you will only have to get rejected every 50 times before it works. And if that doesn't work just go for the desperate's (you know, your fat birds, your low self-esteem birds and your Scouse birds)
I don't like the way you talk about girls
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (429)
58.85%
Yes- I don't like it (39)
5.35%
No- I want it (211)
28.94%
No- I don't want it (50)
6.86%

Watched Threads