Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    If the girls were a year older and that happened in spain.. it would be no big deal, as the age for consent there is 13!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stefan1991)
    You said if someone sleeps with more than 1 person a week it's disgusting. I fail to see how, but of course that is just subjective, to you.

Condoms aren't 100% safe but aren't they around 98%? You'd have to have sex over 100 times with 100 different people for it begin to be a problem, but we don't all walk around with surgical masks incase we catch TB or a cold.

Don't think we should infer things from how the Daily Mirror make things sound.
    Let's say someone goes out 3 times a week, each of those times they have sex with 2 people, that's 6 people a week. Within a few months that'll be 100 people... And what if this was a woman and she got pregnant, she wouldn't have a clue who the dad is! Then the guy will have a child out there in the world and not know about it.

It's probably true, would you not imagine that most 12 year old girls would be reluctant to having sex? When I was 13 I remember thinking to myself that I only ever wanted to have sex to make babies haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missygeorgia)
    What a disgusting thing to say about children. They're not even teenagers yet. They've been out of primary school for a year. Using language like 'whores' 'skanks' and '****s' is offensive and misogynist at best, and when directed at children is just shocking. Shame on you.
    Well if they don't want to be labelled as such then maybe they should have kept their legs shut. At 12 they will know exactly what they are doing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Suhayb08)
    If the girls were a year older and that happened in spain.. it would be no big deal, as the age for consent there is 13!
    Actually even in this country it wouldn't have been that big a deal if they were 13. The law says that if you have sex with someone between 13 and 16, but you believe them to be over 16, you haven't broken the law. But under 13 it doesn't matter if you think they are older, it's still breaking the law.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazty)
    I'm not defining them by colour but by origin hence your argument is nothing more than a puerile strawman of a closet racist.
    (Original post by Mazty)
    'Kill them all. 4 immigrants should be deported, 2 whites should be executed along with the girls as we need no more spongers off of benefits.
    Immigrants? Whites? I'm a bit confused, are you even familiar with the term 'racist'?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VeniViciVidi)
    Immigrants? Whites? I'm a bit confused, are you even familiar with the term 'racist'?
    Yes racist is claiming one race is better than another due to skin colour. I'm saying that it is not the UK's place to execute immigrants, but only citizens. Why is that such a ludicrous idea? Oh right you're a closet racist an thing ANYTHING to do with colour is racism. Hid your KKK outfit all you want but your attitude is frightfully racist.

ReputationRep:
    The main issue here is that the girls were 12 and lets be reall...nearly 100 percent of 12 year olds do not look 16...honestly i think they new what they were doing so they deserve to get caged...BUT if the girls genuinely do look 16 they should not be in jail

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pippa90)
    Let's say someone goes out 3 times a week, each of those times they have sex with 2 people, that's 6 people a week. Within a few months that'll be 100 people... And what if this was a woman and she got pregnant, she wouldn't have a clue who the dad is! Then the guy will have a child out there in the world and not know about it.
    I don't see how it's disgusting JUST in case a child might be produced? The chances of that happening to someone both using a condom and on the pill is close to nill. You can just as easily become pregnant from having sex with one person and no protection, so the amount of people using your logic is irrelevant.

(Original post by pippa90)
    It's probably true, would you not imagine that most 12 year old girls would be reluctant to having sex? When I was 13 I remember thinking to myself that I only ever wanted to have sex to make babies haha
    Most? Some maybe? But not all.

(Original post by Picaa)
    This is why we need to bring back the death penalty for rapists. These girls were probably just experimenting and flirting but are now scarred for life because of these paedophile rapists. Execute them all slowly and painfully.
    There is no evidence that they were scarred for life. The trial and proceedings they had to go through probably did more damage.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CookieDoughLove)
    Well if they don't want to be labelled as such then maybe they should have kept their legs shut. At 12 they will know exactly what they are doing.
    I'm not offended on their behalf, I'm offended as a woman- hateful language like that is never justifiable, it's utterly misogynist.

At 12 they will know exactly what they are doing
    Oh bull****. Who the hell knows what they're doing at 12? The age of consent is there for a reason. 12 year olds are in every sense of the word children. It's disgusting that it would even occur to you to call them whores.

ReputationRep:
    What a disgusting thing to say about children. They're not even teenagers yet. They've been out of primary school for a year. Using language like 'whores' 'skanks' and '****s' is offensive and misogynist at best, and when directed at children is just shocking. Shame on you.
    Not when it's true.

It's not the kid's fault though, the parents should be blamed for being so shockingly irresponsible in the child's upbringing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazty)
    Yes racist is claiming one race is better than another due to skin colour. I'm saying that it is not the UK's place to execute immigrants, but only citizens. Why is that such a ludicrous idea? Oh right you're a closet racist an thing ANYTHING to do with colour is racism. Hid your KKK outfit all you want but your attitude is frightfully racist.
    No, perceived biological superiority into a perceived biological hierarchy.

Not racist, quite the opposite, I'm a firm believer in individualism and no-one should be collectively dominated. I was just confused by your post that you said 'the immigrants and the two whites should be executed' - thought it was quite ludicrous you went on to assume they were immigrants and why you categorized the other two as 'whites'.

I believe that every human on this planet is a human being, where no race is superior to the other nor nationality is superior. How, in that philosophy, is that racist? Love for you to get back to me on that one. Your attitude is frightfully ****ing retarded.

ReputationRep:
    No, perceived biological superiority into a perceived biological hierarchy.

Not racist, quite the opposite, I'm a firm believer in individualism and no-one should be collectively dominated. I was just confused by your post that you said 'the immigrants and the two whites should be executed' - thought it was quite ludicrous you went on to assume they were immigrants and why you categorized the other two as 'whites'.

I believe that every human on this planet is a human being, where no race is superior to the other nor nationality is superior. How, in that philosophy, is that racist? Love for you to get back to me on that one. Your attitude is frightfully ****ing retarded.
    So you think the average British born person is black? Is your geography and biological understanding of melanin that poor?
    How is my attitude retarded when you are living in some ignorant bubble that doesn't recognise the most basic of facts & Occam's Razor.

ReputationRep:
    I can't help but feel awful for the men.
    It was a reckless and stupid thing to do, but they must have felt terrible when they realised their ages.. now they have criminal records and their careers are ruined. It doesn't really seem like a proportionate punishment, when it was the girls that lied and initiated things (well, one of them definitely - the other not so much). Seems quite a lot like they were trapped.

ReputationRep:
    I just can't understand how 12 year olds would have such mindsets? It just amazes me. I think the parents have to take a real good look at themselves.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazty)
    So you think the average British born person is black? Is your geography and biological understanding of melanin that poor?
    How is my attitude retarded when you are living in some ignorant bubble that doesn't recognise the most basic of facts & Occam's Razor.
    State where I said the average British born person is black.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not offended on their behalf, I'm offended as a woman- hateful language like that is never justifiable, it's utterly misogynist.

Oh bull****. Who the hell knows what they're doing at 12? The age of consent is there for a reason. 12 year olds are in every sense of the word children. It's disgusting that it would even occur to you to call them whores.
    12 years old is old enough to know the difference between right and wrong. You read the OP, one of them did 3 of them, one after the other. Your telling me thats not common sense that you shouldn't behave like that? Of course it is. They're complete and utter sluts in my opinion. I bet my bottom dollar they'll be knocked up by the time they're 16.

Yes the age of consent is there for a reason. But that doesn't mean that people under the age of 16 don't understand whats happening, what the consequences are etc etc. Depends on age of course, but in my opinion 12 years is old enough to understand.

ReputationRep:
    State where I said the average British born person is black.
    Well if you recognise this fact what is wrong with my original statement? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CookieDoughLove)
    12 years old is old enough to know the difference between right and wrong. You read the OP, one of them did 3 of them, one after the other. Your telling me thats not common sense that you shouldn't behave like that? Of course it is. They're complete and utter sluts in my opinion. I bet my bottom dollar they'll be knocked up by the time they're 16.

Yes the age of consent is there for a reason. But that doesn't mean that people under the age of 16 don't understand whats happening, what the consequences are etc etc. Depends on age of course, but in my opinion 12 years is old enough to understand.
    Nah nah didn't you know that on your 16th birthday your entire brain like changes and like you suddenly like have a differentz understnadin of sexin' & gettin railed by footballerz is lik totallz difference?

You can't change the mindset of the naive who live in their own bubble world and don't realise that these girls will probably end up as you said 16, pregnant and living off the state because some people are just inclined to being ****s/useless etc.

ReputationRep:
    There's nothing hateful or misogynistic about calling a slut a slut, but whether these children qualify is an altogether different question.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazty)
    Well if you recognise this fact what is wrong with my original statement? :rolleyes:
    You're essentially saying that because they are black then you degrade the value of their national identity and they need to be deported?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.