Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    The guys seem to have done everything right here. They handed themselves in and made full confessions after the police launched an appeal, and they were "shocked and disgusted" when they found out the girls true ages. The only thing they did wrong was be crass enough to gang bang in a park, but thats hardly worth 2 years jail is it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imomo16)
    They were 12. The law says that at that age a child is not capable of true consent and frankly I agree.
    then you are a moron a five year old child knows whether it wants something or not so a 12 year old girl surely does add to the equation the fact that THEY LIED and said they where 16 id say it was a case of false advertising

iof you know there 12 its wrong but surely if you thought they were legal you did nothing wrong what do people want them to do ask for there passports as proof of age :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by petitflam)
    the sister was in year 7 at her 18th birthday meal?!
    and why wouldnt you have someone at a meal? Its hardly popping pills in a nightclub is it?

anyway the law takes precedent here, i dont think they blokes should have been jailed 12 year olds can look older than thier actualk age, and they lied about thier age as well, six men have gone to prison after doing the responsible thing and handing themselves in. My guess is thier prison sentences will all be reduced and as long as they dont go screaming it to the media they will be out in less time.

As for the girls well someone really needs to look into why two 12 year olds felt they had to have sex with six men at that age.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silverbolt)
    and why wouldnt you have someone at a meal? Its hardly popping pills in a nightclub is it?

anyway the law takes precedent here, i dont think they blokes should have been jailed 12 year olds can look older than thier actualk age, and they lied about thier age as well, six men have gone to prison after doing the responsible thing and handing themselves in. My guess is thier prison sentences will all be reduced and as long as they dont go screaming it to the media they will be out in less time.

As for the girls well someone really needs to look into why two 12 year olds felt they had to have sex with six men at that age.
    the poster had clumsily phrased it so it appeared she was somehow simultaneously 18 yet also in year 7 :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stefan1991)
    They could have been killed? How did you work that one out...
    I'm speaking generally, they go out and meet random people, you know what I mean??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FatedSpades)
    I'm speaking generally, they go out and meet random people, you know what I mean??
    No, not really.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.