Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Passing over the main body of the story (because, this really is a non-issue as both parties are in the wrong, with the males more so) - another pressing question comes to mind:

Namely, how on Earth did the 'willing' girl manage to go at least six times in one night???

ReputationRep:
    When I have a look at some 12 year olds these days I can understand the story. Going back to my old school the year 7s and 8s look much older then we did at their age. Dress older and are way more forward. I can easily see how they could have believed their age. It is a tricky one though as it still isn't right but you can't help but feel sorry for the boys. The boys are also quite young themselves and and now have ruined the rest of their lives.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annoying-Mouse)
    Why on earth are people blaming the footballers?
    No idea. Even though meeting up with young (even if they were 16) girls to have sex in a park is questionable behavior it's not exactly crime of the century... I mean 2 years and everything that comes with a sentence of this sort, going to stick with them for the rest of their lives. They shouldn't even be punished, it's completely the fault of the girls or should I say girl (probably the **** that slept with 5 of them pressuring her friend into it).

ReputationRep:
    If you are 13, isn't it physically impossible to stick it in? Unless the guy has a small ****. Just wondering.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I appear to have mutual friends with one of them on facebook....

I don't think it is their fault to be honest and some young girls can definitely pass as older. It's rather unfortunate really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thisisnew)
    No idea. Even though meeting up with young (even if they were 16) girls to have sex in a park is questionable behavior it's not exactly illegal. They shouldn't even be punished, it's completely the fault of the girls or should I say girl (probably the **** that slept with 5 of them pressuring her friend into it).
    Exactly. And the players themselves are pretty young.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annoying-Mouse)
    Why on earth are people blaming the footballers?
    (Original post by Delaney)
    The girls should be getting jailed imo, they have ruined the lives of 6 men.

Both parties are in the wrong - the males, more so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sovr'gnChancellor£)
    Namely, how on Earth did the 'willing' girl manage to go at least six times in one night???
    She probably just laid there. Sounds really painful though... I doubt she'd come prepared with lube or anything :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sovr'gnChancellor£)
    Both parties are in the wrong - the males, more so.
    Explain. If you finance a charity that you thought was an Islamic charity helping children in Afghanistan but instead it's funding the Taliban, are you in the wrong and should you be jailed?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IFondledAGibbon)
    I hope those disgusting children realise they've completely ruined the lives of six men. Obviously, the men should be imprisoned and they are at fault, but scum like that get off free…
    completely agreed! and the fact that legally speaking that **** is to be seen as a 'victim', unbelievable

(Original post by Mazty)
    Kill them all. 4 immigrants should be deported, 2 whites should be executed along with the girls as we need no more spongers off of benefits.
    get lost :shifty:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aprilterri)
    When I have a look at some 12 year olds these days I can understand the story. Going back to my old school the year 7s and 8s look much older then we did at their age. Dress older and are way more forward. I can easily see how they could have believed their age. It is a tricky one though as it still isn't right but you can't help but feel sorry for the boys. The boys are also quite young themselves and and now have ruined the rest of their lives.
    exactly, if I see how some girls run around at my school at age 13 or 14, tones of make up, smocking, drinking, you name it.. and they seem to have a very wrong understanding of sex, I mean that **** who slept with 5 guys, I'm pretty sure that she feels that that's cool and all. I know some young girls who seem to think that if they sleep with many guys it means that they're popular :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    The girls are horrible sluts and the guys were stupid dumb fecks

all should be jailed but it's cos the girls put them there. Lesson to be learn ye know.

ReputationRep:
    My friends and I were talking about this earlier and it's so much harder for guys. Girls can make themselves look so much older by wearing heels and makeup. My 13 year old cousin looks about 17 already. What do you expect - the guys to ask for ID? They probably couldn't believe their luck there was such a willing girl to have some fun with them.

But regardless of all that, at the end of the day they broke the law and had sex with underage girls. I know the girls lied and it is absolutely disgusting they have now ruined the lives of 6 innocent guys but the law is law. Otherwise pleading ignorance to age will become a defence for other underage rape cases so for policy reasons they couldn't just be let off when they admitted to committing the crime.

Lets hope the girls get what they deserve.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lalaberlin)
    completely agreed! and the fact that legally speaking that **** is to be seen as a 'victim', unbelievable

get lost :shifty:
    Get lost? What a compelling argument you put forward, not juvenile or thoughtless at all!
    Liberals. All ****ing idiots.

ReputationRep:
    Horrible act. Why would you do **** like that when you're in the academy of a fairly good team too? Might just **** up their careers. Some people...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Casshern1456)
    The girls are horrible sluts and the guys were stupid dumb fecks

all should be jailed but it's cos the girls put them there. Lesson to be learn ye know.
    How were they stupid dumb ****s? What did they do to deserve jail?

ReputationRep:
    Both parties are in the wrong. and the females more so. i mean what on earth are you thinking when you
    1. lie to a guy that you are 16 and fake your age on facebook as well.
    2. go to a park with 6 boys past midnight when you are 12.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dennisraymondsmith)
    He said he accepted the leading girl was willing and, despite only being 12 years old, had not been a virgin at the time. The other, he said, was clearly more reluctant.
    Surely they should have further taken that into account?! She wasnt even a virgin when it happened!! When i look at my younger sister who is 13, the thought of her acting like that would be beyond me! Clearly theres some upbringing problems here too, fair enough the guys shouldnt have been so willing as to use a girl for sex like that regardless of the age, but someone as young as that shouldnt be dishing it out either, even if she has done it before. All links up to that youngest dad lark a year or so ago, he was like 11 or something im sure i was still far too concerned with Kenan and Kel or something when i was 12 to even fancy boys!

whats with the neg?! 12 years old and lost your virginity?! someone cant honestly agree with that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Delaney)
    The girls should be getting jailed imo, they have ruined the lives of 6 men.
    Maybe, but the men should have known better. I mean come, 12 years old...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    Maybe, but the men should have known better. I mean come, 12 years old...
    Did they know she was 12?

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.