Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    While I agree that the girls were at fault, I'm more concerned than angry. Sleeping around at that age is pretty ****ed up tbh and I wonder what their upbringing was like. In any case social services need to get in there or these girls are just going to continue the way they are going and completely destroy themselves.

ReputationRep:
    Well, those two 12 year old children obviously took advantage of those poor, innocent fully grown adult men. I mean, they weren't even virgins, so clearly they are devious harpy sluts out to take advantage of good men who are just looking for an innocent gangbang with some young girls. And it's soo difficult to tell the difference between a 12 and a 16 year old, right?

Seriously guys, ADULT MEN and 12 year olds. And you blame the 12 year olds? Seriously guys, seriously.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CharlieBee_90)
    Exactly what part of that post indicated that they were a liberal? It would also be interesting to hear how abolition, voting rights for women and minorities, the civil rights movement and democracy are "idiotic" since they were all advocated by liberals. :rolleyes:
    Democracy and civil rights are absurd as they work on the flawed notion that every person is equal, which is clearly not the case - look at the justice system. Let's keep everyone safe, but we have to remove some people, meaning we aren't actually keeping everyone safe.
    Democracy is built on the lie of equality.
    (Original post by VeniViciVidi)
    Can I ask why you define people by colour and not as a human beings?

It's always puzzled me.
    I'm not even going to dignify that racist strawman with an explanation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annoying-Mouse)
    Why were they charged? Not their fault. They didn't do anything wrong. It's like punishing someone for accidentally financing a Islamic terrorist group when they thought they were financing a Islamic charity.
    :rofl: at the comparison - You need to get away from the D&D thread more often Although I agree what's happened to the 6 guys is just wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annoying-Mouse)
    Would you want to be punished for donating to a terrorist group, when you thought you were financing a charity? I am assuming no. What's the difference? They slept with the underage girls under false pretences hence shouldn't be punished.
    I think the stat rape charge is harsh as the guys didn't know the girls were 12, but they should have shown restraint rather than queue up for some pussy. Alarm bells should have rung somewhere even to perhaps suggest that she may be a prossie or STI ridden or something. A girl gagging for 5 different cocks in a park doesn't occur every day. (I hope not)

The action still happened and so they have to be punished. If not any guy can claim they didn't know. It's unfair but that is the law.

I think the girls should have been jailed or put in some sort of physy ward for being sick and degrading themselves, also the parents should take responsibility for allowing their daughter to believe she's cheap. It's a difficult one but every party should be made accountable and all punished, albeit in different ways. The 2 year sentence is too high though, but it could have been a lot worse.

ReputationRep:
    Which f*** negged my post on P.4? Can't digest the truth?

Stop hiding you little turd and come out if you got problem with what i said.

(Original post by Arielle)
    How can you confuse a 12 year old with a 16 year old? I didn't even know what a blowjob was when I was 12. Hell, I didn't even have boobs. Disgusting.
    At 12 I looked 16. And although I dressed up respectably, I had guys 18 come and chat up with me.
    Even when I wore school uniform. And I can't really blame them, I look older even tho I don't wear make up. Just because I am tall.
    So in this story I dont blame the GUYS.
    Those slutty girls lied. Who goes and ****s guys in the middle of the night in a park???!?!?!

ReputationRep:
    Both are responsible in my head. I don't understand how a 12 year old can look like a woman and pass the mental approval of six men. Why didn't one, just one, out of the six say ''hang on, she looks a bit young" before proceeding? In any case. Even if they are not punished for having sex with little children, I still believe that they should be punished for having sex in a park like a bunch of wild animals.

The girls, on the other hand, should be sectioned under some Mental Health act. Their actions disgust and disturb me in equal measure. At age 12 I was still under the impression that children were conceived by people bumping bellies. It is not normal for a young girl to want to have sex with three men each.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Right Guard 3.D)
    Some of them were black. That girl must have got destroyed.
    Although it's a pretty sick thought this is very much the truth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mujeriego)
    At age 12 I was still under the impression that children were conceived by people bumping bellies.
    Exaggeration, no? Or were you not forced into sex education in year 5...

ReputationRep:
    What kind of man would "take turns" on a 16 year old girl anyway?

Call me old fashioned but I wouldn't want to "sleep" with some girl after some other guy had been doing her.

Well, looking at the photos, I can see what kind of men would do that. Ugly men.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ily_em)
    Exaggeration, no? Or were you not forced into sex education in year 5...

Nope. It's the truth. I went to primary school in Europe and then when I was meant to start year 5 in England, they bumped me up to year 6 instead because I was ahead of my peers. I didn't learn about sex education until year 9 during a horrific science lesson involving bananas and condoms. Sad times.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CharlieBee_90)
    While I agree that the girls were at fault, I'm more concerned than angry. Sleeping around at that age is pretty ****ed up tbh and I wonder what their upbringing was like. In any case social services need to get in there or these girls are just going to continue the way they are going and completely destroy themselves.
    Ohh now let's blame the upbringing shall we and ignore the over sexualizsed media, the education system, society and all the liberal 'free to do as you please' bullcrap.

The parents have had their hands tied by the system and soon even shouting at a kid will become illegal.

This s*** will only get worse if we don't get back to the good ol days of disciplining kids.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4ttari)
    Ohh now let's blame the upbringing shall we and ignore the over sexualizsed media, the education system, society and all the liberal 'free to do as you please' bullcrap.

The parents have had their hands tied by the system and soon even shouting at a kid will become illegal.

This s*** will only get worse if we don't get back to the good ol days of disciplining kids.
    Calm down dear, I only suggested that upbringing MAY be a factor. I have no idea of the background
    of these kids, I just think we should be more conceded than angry. jeez

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazty)
    I'm not even going to dignify that racist strawman with an explanation.
    Is that because a dignified explanation is absent?

ReputationRep:
    How come it's framed as the guys being the bad guys, when "the girl called them over one by one", and "texted ... to ask to be picked up, adding saucily, 'We can have three each?'" For being turned on, and exhibiting a normal male sexual response, they are being punished.

ReputationRep:
    What a disgusting set of girls, they have ruined the life of all 6 boys and could have cost the guy in the reading academy millions of pounds over his career

ReputationRep:
    fair play :P

ReputationRep:
    I know quite a few girls who I went to school with who were having sex at 12.
    I know why the restrictions are there, but I know the girls I went to school with were perfectly in control and knew what they were doing, so it seems horrible that these men's lives have been ruined simply because they didn't check out the girls' ages properly.

ReputationRep:
    I know it's statutory rape, but by Christ, if a 12 year old lass is willing to have sex with 5 men, (5!) then it's hardly their fault for not knowing...

What kind of 12 year old has sex with 5 men!? SERIOUSLY WAT

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.