Turn on thread page Beta

What was going through your mind when you lost your virginity? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I really really cannot remember much of my first time. (and I was absolutely sober too) I dunno though, it was good I guess, not insanely good, just kinda nice. I guess we were both nervous. He more so than me. He was scared it would hurt for me, but it didn't in the slightest. Le shrug.

ReputationRep:
    my first time i honestly think was the most painful thing i have ever experienced, but apparently i have 'narrow hips'...to be honest i don't think anyone's first time is brilliant, it's only with experience that you get good and can in doing so, receive good, i'm currently back with the guy i lost my virginity with when i was 16 and 2 years on a lot has changed, first times aren't all that, it annoys me that people make them out to be such a big deal, i dont think sex has to be 'special' as long as you're being safe and not sleeping around it shouldn't matter...on another note, get an implanon implant, it will solve so many of your problems

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alison1992)
    my first time i honestly think was the most painful thing i have ever experienced, but apparently i have 'narrow hips'...to be honest i don't think anyone's first time is brilliant, it's only with experience that you get good and can in doing so, receive good, i'm currently back with the guy i lost my virginity with when i was 16 and 2 years on a lot has changed, first times aren't all that, it annoys me that people make them out to be such a big deal, i dont think sex has to be 'special' as long as you're being safe and not sleeping around it shouldn't matter...on another note, get an implanon implant, it will solve so many of your problems
    I have never had sex. I do not want AIDS

Mine was brilliant - better than some of the times since then actually.

ReputationRep:
    'oh **** this is so cash'

was actually legitimately what i was thinking the entire time

ReputationRep:
    "Why did I even bother"

ReputationRep:
    Please god, let it get better than this.

In fairness. It did. On the other hand, not quite how i thought it would go the first time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nigel9)
    I have never had sex. I do not want AIDS
    You're missing out

ReputationRep:
    You're missing out
    Better safe than sorry. It's a terrible disease

Beforehand: The ONE night I miss out my just in case shave, and I pull. FML.

During: Whaaat I've actually lost my virginity?... Don'tlook at him, don't look at him, look at anything but him...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drewzee)
    ELLO ME JULIE!:borat: ME LOVE YOU LONG TIME!!!............. THEN I CUMMED ND IT WAS LYK MAYBE LONGER NEXT TIME:rolleyes:
    :lol:

ReputationRep:
    im having sex, im not a virgin, this hurts, this isnt fun, im not a virgin, its really cold in here, this hurts.

ReputationRep:
    I will do it when I get married

ReputationRep:
    What was going through my mind?

'Is this it? What a let down'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nigel9)
    Better safe than sorry. It's a terrible disease
    Then you use a condom

ReputationRep:
    "F*** it's big.... oww, ohh that's never gonna fit... ohhh that's nice... f*** yeah, this is GREAT!" *LOVE*

True.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jake22)
    In the words of Chris Rock:

Ooooohhhh....

*Shudder*

That felt so good, I can read Arabic.
    :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mabelbarc)
    Well I'm saving myself for the right guy so hopefully ital be 'I love you but right now all i care about is ****ing you hard because I've waited so long for this'
    okay well thats me what 2 months ago... well I lost it tonight and what actually went through my mind was:

'my god this is amazing, he has huge muscles, **** i wish i had his tan, i love him so much... is that a stinging nettle under my foot?'

Wait...it's in! It's in! Oohhh...eugh...thats quite of bit of blood! And more blood...and MORE BLOOD! Why the hell won't I stop bleeding?!?! So...this is nice...yeah, and this. Hhhmmm...my legs kinda hurt like this. Ooh...yes THAT is very nice. This is going on a lot longer than I expected?!?! A HELL OF A LOT LONGER! Change position...why not? Eugh...more blood! Why aren't you cumming!!! Oohh...ooh...nearly there...nearly there...nearly there...nope, lost it! Ok, I'm really rather tired now. But you just aren't cumming!!! Pulling out feels...odd! Again...why the heck not? And so on and so forth...

My partner actually wasn't able to finish, because he was ill at the time....so it lasted a VERY LONG TIME!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Wait...it's in! It's in! Oohhh...eugh...thats quite of bit of blood! And more blood...and MORE BLOOD! Why the hell won't I stop bleeding?!?! So...this is nice...yeah, and this. Hhhmmm...my legs kinda hurt like this. Ooh...yes THAT is very nice. This is going on a lot longer than I expected?!?! A HELL OF A LOT LONGER! Change position...why not? Eugh...more blood! Why aren't you cumming!!! Oohh...ooh...nearly there...nearly there...nearly there...nope, lost it! Ok, I'm really rather tired now. But you just aren't cumming!!! Pulling out feels...odd! Again...why the heck not? And so on and so forth...

My partner actually wasn't able to finish, because he was ill at the time....so it lasted a VERY LONG TIME!
    mine guy took ages as well i think cos we were outside and he wasent comfortable so in the end i finished him off with a bit of head

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 28, 2011
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.