I laughed inside, like 'hihi, look at me having sex'
    Heeeee that is so cute!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    "Why is nothing HAPPENING?!'

'Wingardium leviosa'
    Funny man!

ReputationRep:
    omg keep going he was soooo good! but he's got a gf now and it's not me! lol

the ouch bit didn't come til the morning and even then it wasn't that bad. wish people wouldn't scare virgins saying things like 'omg it hurts so much' 'worse pain ever'.

and sex is over rated oral is the way forward :sogood: then the hard sex, owww i have to stop my self lol x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shy-girl666)

the ouch bit didn't come til the morning and even then it wasn't that bad. wish people wouldn't scare virgins saying things like 'omg it hurts so much' 'worse pain ever'.

and sex is over rated oral is the way forward :sogood: then the hard sex, owww i have to stop my self lol x
    Shy girl, eh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ma3arf)
    Shy girl, eh?
    haha in person not in the bed room :P lol x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seentje)
    I laughed inside, like 'hihi, look at me having sex'
    HAHAH I can imagine myself thinking that as well as some other immature thoughts. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shy-girl666)

your comment is very contrasting to your username
    Not so shy...
    Edit: oops someone had already mentioned that.

ReputationRep:
    I thought 'good lord I'm about to have sex', then I was in a lot of pain. Then I instantly regretted it. Didn't have sex for about two years after that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fight-or-Flight)
    your comment is very contrasting to your username
    Not so shy...
    Edit: oops someone had already mentioned that.
    haha no worries, people keep mentioning it. but i am really shy when i first meet people (in real life, lol) x

"owwww... The authors name on his book is the same as his name... Ooo there's a reflective surface... This is HOT... So messy... He's so gorgeous... So this is what she meant... I hope I don't get pregnant... Is this safe?... Oh I like that... Wow I just had sex... Again? Now?"

ReputationRep:
    "oh shi* I came already?"

'This would be so much more enjoyable if I wasn't still having a staring contest with his cat across the room'. ****ing weird cat that was.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    Well, it varies from girl to girl - what may not hurt to you is, on average, going to be painful for others. Or am I just talking crap?

Oral is just starters. :sexface:
    yeah it does but i've just never someone say 'my first time wasn't all that bad' it's usually 'omg it was sooooo nad im never having sex again', but it's different for everone i know.

it's like when my sister had her first baby.... they told her all what could go wrong but never once said at the end of the day you could have a perfectly normal healthy baby. i know it's a given but it's nice to here it. not really related but the best example i could think of lol

heehee. oww yeah i know but it is good :sogood: x

ReputationRep:
    Missionary. Does. Not. Work.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 29, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.