Turn on thread page Beta

By boyfriend has a crush on another girl, what do I do? watch

ReputationRep:
    He's got you all wrapped around his little pinky. Don't seem like a pushover, man-up and get rid of this player= self-respect

(Original post by *Dreaming*)
    GET RID. He's shagging her, I'd put money on it.
    This.

OP, find yourself a new man.

ReputationRep:
    He wants to be with this other girl, he's just too pussy to break up with you.

ReputationRep:
    You should have ditched him ages ago. Do you have no self respect?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lechi.man01)
    Dont listen to them... ime sure he loves u.... they just jealous of the beauty u too share. keep it up you will be together for long. dont worry he will never cheat on u. things like that never happen of course :P
    What planet are you on?

ReputationRep:
    You don't sound insecure at all, you have every right to be worried if he's behaving like that, it's clear he's showing interest in this other girl and you shouldn't let him string you along. I say dump him, seems like you deserve a lot better. Burn the bridge and move on because he is not worth your time.

ReputationRep:
    Stop being a paranoid schizophrenic and get to know this girl. Maybe you'll become best mates.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tommyjw)
    He goes for dinner with, and drinking alone with, his ex's?

Wow he's got you wrapped around his little finger..
    I agree! you must be very much in love with him, but hes taking you for a mug. You should not let him do what hes doing, he sounds single tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I should probably also mention that the night he said I couldn't join them, he was pictured holding hands with her in the club.. :/
    If you don't dump him or at least have a very big talk you're an idiot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I should probably also mention that the night he said I couldn't join them, he was pictured holding hands with her in the club.. :/
    :facepalm: and you're still with him?

No wonder he's acting like this, he knows he can go after any other girl and still have you to home to. Get some self respect and get rid

ReputationRep:
    You know deep down how dodgy all that is, you don't need us to tell you.

ReputationRep:
    Stop playing second best because it seems he just doesn't care. If he wants to from one girl to another then that is his choice but he should not be treating you like you are just another girl, you are his girlfriend and deserve better.
    The girl sounds like she is laying it on the plate for him and he should at least have the decency to be honest with you - the facebook flirting, private messages, nights alone without you is a no go.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Dump him. Now.

I am begging you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinywings)
    Get some self respect and stop letting him walk all over you. Give him his marching orders and find a guy that isn't a total cad.
    Rep for using the word "cad".

OP, what everyone else says really. I don't think they're necessarily cheating, but either way he is being really very disrespectful to you and you shouldn't put up with it because it will only get worse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VeniViciVidi)
    What planet are you on?
    Just being naive, and sarcastic cuz the more we tell u stupid girls da truth, at the end of the day ulot are still gonna stick wid da guys if u love him no matter wat and eventualy hel break ur heart.

ReputationRep:
    ... Get some self respect. PLEASE. I beg you. X

ReputationRep:
    Holey moley. Wat.

I know many girls who couldn't even deal with the whole dinner dates with exes, nevermind anything beyond that. I'm more understanding, guys and girls can be friends, as long as it's purely platonic. What he's up to with her does not sound like a platonic friendship at all. What's the deal with being so secretive too? You and everyone else are having that gut instinct that it's not right; you're not over-reacting, I can promise you that. Get a backbone and stand up to him, confront him and if your gut and head are literally screaming at you that he's not worth it, please listen and walk away.

ReputationRep:
    That is so bad, theres having friends whilst your in relationships or just being far too close and acting like that.
    Maybe you should talk to him about it, if he doesnt give you a good answer, dump?

ReputationRep:
    It seriously pisses me off when people make typos in the title of the thread, for crying out loud, just check your friggin titles before you press the post button.

ReputationRep:
    He's definitely already cheated on you with her.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 20, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.