Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Puppet Master)
    :hi:

...Seems we study at the same place. :wizard: Would it be geeky to ask which house you're in? :mmm: I'm in Slytherin, obv.

Lmao :teehee:
    The one and only Ravenclaw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becca94)
    The one and only Ravenclaw
    Ahh Ravenclaw... Interesting. :beard:

Are you a big HP fan then? I don't care too much for the movies, though have been watching them as they've been on telly, but I've read all the books I think Bellatrix is quite possibly my favourite character...

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I'm a Hufflepuff! :wizard:

Being a redhead I might get mistaken for a Wealsey and be put in Gryffindor!

Also Helena Bonham-Carter :love:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i'm a fan! I think Bellatrix is mine too, something about her crazyness
    Well, her last name is Lestrange :awesome:

(Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent)
    Hi! I'm a Hufflepuff! :wizard:

Being a redhead I might get mistaken for a Wealsey and be put in Gryffindor!

Also Helena Bonham-Carter :love:
    Haha! I've always wondered what you had to be to be in Hufflepuff...

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm new on here. I'm studying english literature at University of Sheffield and would be in Gryffinder house :-) Love HP

ReputationRep:
    I would be in Ravenclaw. Just because I'm a goody swotty two shoes :awesome:
    Also :hi:
    Talking of HP, I'm watching the who do you think you are with JKR

Anyone have a pottermore account?
    :yep:
    Also got early access, just waiting for my email

ReputationRep:
    A pottermore account? -googles-

I'm watching twilight at the minute ;D Kristen Stewart :awesome:

(Original post by Delia02)
    Hi I'm new on here. I'm studying english literature at University of Sheffield and would be in Gryffinder house :-) Love HP

ReputationRep:
    A pottermore account? -googles-

I'm watching twilight at the minute ;D Kristen Stewart :awesome:
    Yuck twilight. I can't watch more than 5 minutes without cringing. I have know idea how I sat through the film when I went to see it in the cinema :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I recorded that
    So am i but they are taking foreverrr
    I've sort of given up hope. Probably won't get on till October :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DellaLouise)
    Yuck twilight. I can't watch more than 5 minutes without cringing. I have know idea how I sat through the film when I went to see it in the cinema :lol:
    I watched it 5 times at the cinema :erm: and I was off sick for a week and ended up reading all the books...

Such, a geek.

:unsure:

ReputationRep:
    I watched it 5 times at the cinema :erm: and I was off sick for a week and ended up reading all the books...

Such, a geek.

:unsure:
    I'd read the books years before the films came out. Didn't realise how bad the story is until I was older

Yeah, or the 29th september xD What's your username?
    Indeed
    I would go get my username which is saved in autofill but the pottermore site is busy.
    EDIT: Got it now FelicisGoblet131

ReputationRep:
    I'd read the books years before the films came out. Didn't realise how bad the story is until I was older
    The story is extremely bad, not the best book I've read but it was entertaining for a week The films are 'cute'. I guess I read them because everyone else was talking about how amazing they were... And that sounds even sadder than wanting to read them.

I'll shut up about twilight. :mmm:

...Though I do love vampires.

ReputationRep:
    Hi there! :hi: I'm Steph! I've met some of you in other topics I think...

Also, another Ravenclaw here, waiting for her Pottermore welcome email~

ReputationRep:
    We have many Ravenclaws here... Though I guess it is "The Student Room" :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    BFMPStudent (I'm going to call you 'C' just because I know your real name and your username is annoying to write :rolleyes:) will be so happy that we have more members of this thread

(Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent)
    x

ReputationRep:
    BFMPStudent (I'm going to call you 'C' just because I know your real name and your username is annoying to write :rolleyes:) will be so happy that we have more members of this thread
    :awesome: Yay! More people!

ReputationRep:
    Hello, Just joined this society.
    Hows everyone doing?

ReputationRep:
    Hi y'all, I'm Lara ^^

I'm 15 (nearly 16) and bisexual. I'm a Hufflepuff. What the hell is a Hufflepuff?

Lara xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jenny_Jazz)
    Hello, Just joined this society.
    Hows everyone doing?

(Original post by coolajunior)
    Hi y'all, I'm Lara ^^

I'm 15 (nearly 16) and bisexual. I'm a Hufflepuff. What the hell is a Hufflepuff?

Lara xx
    :hi: :poke:

Welcome to the thread. How are you? Oh and have you filled out the questionnaire? 'tis good fun. ;D (well, fun I'm not sure, but gives us a chance to get to know ya) LGBT Questionnaire

Cookie? :cookie:

ReputationRep:
    :hi: :poke:

Welcome to the thread. How are you? Oh and have you filled out the questionnaire? 'tis good fun. ;D (well, fun I'm not sure, but gives us a chance to get to know ya) LGBT Questionnaire

Cookie? :cookie:
    Hi :hi:
    I don't think I have, so I'll go fill it out

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 29, 2017
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.