Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello can I have some lesbians?

ReputationRep:
    Heya all..
    1. What's your name? L
    2. Is there anything in particular you've come to the TSRLGBTS for? to meet new people
    3. How old are you? 20
    4. What's your gender? Female.
    5. What's your sexual orientation? Bisexual.
    6. How long have you known your orientation?ive known im bisexual for 5 years ish.. only recently accepted it myself, haven't told many people
    7. Do you feel like you fit any orientation-related stereotypes? I dont really fit any stereotype :P
    8. Have you experienced any homo- or transphobia? Not directly, but I have seen it towards other people.
    9. Are you out? For how long, or are you planning to? If you are, how did people react? No, not offically, people pretty much guess. I have a flirt but nothing serious has come of it yet.
    10. Do you know many LGBT people? Yeah loads.
    11. Have you been involved in any LGBT organisations or societies? What did you think of them? No.
    12. Have you been to any LGBT events? How were they? Yeah been to a few. Had a great time!
    13. Do LGBT considerations influence you politically? I believe it doesn't matter who you love as long as you have love in your life. Homophobia is not tollerated by me
    14. Are you in a relationship? If so, for how long? Nope... i like being single
    15. What do you look for in a partner? physically attractive to me, more so on personality I like to have someone who could calm me down (im very active), someone who could just enjoy company with as a best friend and a partner
    16. Have you had any sexual experiences with the same gender? Good or bad? Yes, first time was really awkward! but mostly good
    17. Have you had any sexual experiences with another gender? Good or bad? yeah same again both good and bad
    18. Do you go out on the 'scene' (LGB clubs and bars) much? Can you recommend anywhere? Yes i have been but no one who lives near me does
    19. Name some fit famous people. Callie from greys anatomy (sara ramirez), Eric Dane, Jesse Spencer, I cant actually think at the moment :/
    20. Show us your picture? I'm a mysterious Gal

ReputationRep:
    :beard: I just recently discovered this thread, started posting in the other LGBT thread but I feel a bit out of place as it seems to be mainly guys. How are you all?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medbh4805)
    :beard: I just recently discovered this thread, started posting in the other LGBT thread but I feel a bit out of place as it seems to be mainly guys. How are you all?
    :hi:
    It's been a while since I used this thread, the others in the LGBT thread weren't happy with us for deviating from the other thread so we sort of abandoned ship :blushing:
    I'm good thanks except being seriously bored as I'm on an impromptu gap year with no plans. There's only so much daytime tv I can watch before my brain turns to mush :yep: How are you?

ReputationRep:
    This place is better. There arent boyssss

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DellaLouise)
    :hi:
    It's been a while since I used this thread, the others in the LGBT thread weren't happy with us for deviating from the other thread so we sort of abandoned ship :blushing:
    erm the other thread seems a bit male dominated though :ninja:

I'm good thanks except being seriously bored as I'm on an impromptu gap year with no plans. There's only so much daytime tv I can watch before my brain turns to mush :yep: How are you?
    Oh impromptu gap year? I see you're going to uni next year too :awesome: True, it must get extremely boring, I have a week's study leave and it's already frustrating me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medbh4805)
    erm the other thread seems a bit male dominated though :ninja:
    It is but they are all lovely (when I remember to actually post in the other thread :rolleyes:)

Oh impromptu gap year? I see you're going to uni next year too :awesome: True, it must get extremely boring, I have a week's study leave and it's already frustrating me
    Very impromptu as I started at a different university in October but decided that the course and university wasn't right for me, dropped out, reapplied and here I am very bored and waiting for September :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by converselove)
    Hey, thanks for the group invite

I'm Ashleigh, 18 and I live in Northern Ireland. I'm doing an open uni course but hopefully doing A Levels in September. I like regular things really. I've got 3 cats and living at home. I'm bi for anyone wanting to know
    hey im lizzie 18 im doing my alevels at the moment and live in london and im a bi

ReputationRep:
    hey guys i wanna get to know other ppl in lgbt, im 18 i live in london and im a bi i love watching tv and i love eating but im still skinny

ReputationRep:
    Ladies :hat2:

ReputationRep:
    Evening all

ReputationRep:
    evening, what about your day?

ReputationRep:
    I don't normally fancy celebrities, but I watched The Reader last night and Kate Winslet

http://blogs.woodtv.com/files/2009/0...the_reader.jpg

:sogood: :sogood: :sogood:

(Original post by lcsurfer)
    Evening all
    (Original post by LoouuReeed)
    evening, what about your day?
    (Original post by The Puppet Master)
    Ladies :hat2:
    Good evening :hat:
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by romy500)
    hey guys i wanna get to know other ppl in lgbt, im 18 i live in london and im a bi i love watching tv and i love eating but im still skinny
    I thought you were lesbian?
    No reply to my PM feel slightly let down. Oh well.

ReputationRep:
    Today sucks! So much work so little time...
    Cebtral heating broken urgh lol... Time to curl up and watch greys anatomy with a cuppa tea

ReputationRep:
    Today sucks! So much work so little time...
    Cebtral heating broken urgh lol... Time to curl up and watch greys anatomy with a cuppa tea
    :console:
    Greys and tea sounds a good plan though :yep: :tea:

ReputationRep:
    Oh yay! A chat with just ladies!

Hey folks, I'm 20 and gay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goodcookies)
    Oh yay! A chat with just ladies!

Hey folks, I'm 20 and gay
    Pretty sure youd be liking te ladies posting on this thread
    Hello though! How are you?

Season 7 greys anatomy! Epic

ReputationRep:
    Pretty sure youd be liking te ladies posting on this thread
    Hello though! How are you?

Season 7 greys anatomy! Epic
    Heh heh, could be bi! Didn't know what else I could say to introduce myself I'm good thanks, you? Stupidly bored.

I'm only on season 3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goodcookies)
    Heh heh, could be bi! Didn't know what else I could say to introduce myself I'm good thanks, you? Stupidly bored.

I'm only on season 3
    Haha us dirty bisexuals are the best
    The later seasons i find from season 5 onwards are my favourites. Callie's character is favourite (so funny in season 5!)
    Im good thanks too, a bit fed up with uni work so having a chill out tonight to only have to start again at 9am tomorrow! the joys of final year lol
    Bored?? want to do my assginment?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 29, 2017
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.