Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medbh4805)
    I don't normally fancy celebrities, but I watched The Reader last night and Kate Winslet

http://blogs.woodtv.com/files/2009/0...the_reader.jpg

:sogood: :sogood: :sogood:

Good evening :hat:
    Amazing film. I read the book and a few years later they released the film. :sogood: Kate winslet full stop. Titanic. :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lcsurfer)
    Haha us dirty bisexuals are the best
    The later seasons i find from season 5 onwards are my favourites. Callie's character is favourite (so funny in season 5!)
    Im good thanks too, a bit fed up with uni work so having a chill out tonight to only have to start again at 9am tomorrow! the joys of final year lol
    Bored?? want to do my assginment?
    Haha!! Well, if you like? What's it on? When I say I'm bored I mean I'm running out of ways to procrastinate, as I have my own assignment to do

Oh I love Callie! Just waiting for her to turn gay.. :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Puppet Master)
    Amazing film. I read the book and a few years later they released the film. :sogood: Kate winslet full stop. Titanic. :sogood:
    First film I cried at in a while :cry2: I intend to order the book when my EMA comes in :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goodcookies)
    Haha!! Well, if you like? What's it on? When I say I'm bored I mean I'm running out of ways to procrastinate, as I have my own assignment to do

Oh I love Callie! Just waiting for her to turn gay.. :love:
    haha, Callie is so funny. its the end of season 4 your wish will be granted xD

I have to write a project proposal (3000 words) for a project that wil ' build community resilience for environmental disasters' - its harder than it sounds as i ahvent a clue what i am doing for it... I also have others that wont make much more sense :P

ReputationRep:
    Hummm, my day is only studying and classes.......and on weekend same. Hello girlsss!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LoouuReeed)
    Hummm, my day is only studying and classes.......and on weekend same. Hello girlsss!!
    :hi:
    My day consisted of me ringing up for an interview for a new passport and looking for a job. Fun times :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Hello to all the newbies! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Evening all
    Im now 300 words through a 3000 word assignment urgh. its not very clear what i have to do etc so its much procrastination watching ER and trying to tap it out. I'm considering paying someone to do it any offers :P??
    Just watched the L words episode where they tell their comming out stories... so what were yours?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lcsurfer)
    Evening all
    Im now 300 words through a 3000 word assignment urgh. its not very clear what i have to do etc so its much procrastination watching ER and trying to tap it out. I'm considering paying someone to do it any offers :P??
    Just watched the L words episode where they tell their comming out stories... so what were yours?
    No thanks, I'm a procrastinator too. .
    :curious: What is it about? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent)
    Hello to all the newbies! :awesome:
    I was wondering when you would turn up :holmes: :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DellaLouise)
    I was wondering when you would turn up :holmes: :jumphug:
    :lovehug: I missed you and the tsr class of 2011 guys

:sexface: I told you the cookies would work. :cookie:

Yes I guess they are...
    PLEASE COME BACK LADIES
    *promise cookies*:cookie:
    It just took a while for the smell to get there.

ReputationRep:
    :lovehug: I missed you and the tsr class of 2011 guys

:sexface: I told you the cookies would work. :cookie:

It just took a while for the smell to get there.
    Missed you too! The thread was too quiet without you :yep: Hope your exams went well :awesome:
    I remember that post! :lol: Mmmm cookies :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DellaLouise)
    Missed you too! The thread was too quiet without you :yep: Hope your exams went well :awesome:
    I remember that post! :lol: Mmmm cookies :sogood:
    :awesome:
    It did surprisingly, I was annoyed at how easy it was. Most of the questions were from the first lecture. :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Hiiiiiiiii girlsss

ReputationRep:
    Hiiiiiiiii girlsss
    Hello! :hi: Welcome to the thread of inactivity that is the Ladies LGBT Introductory thread. We all pretty much just fused to the regular lgbt chat thread. :rolleyes:

How's you? :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I was very inactive also because i had much work to finish, I am fine, you??? A perfect sunday??

ReputationRep:
    I was very inactive also because i had much work to finish, I am fine, you??? A perfect sunday??
    :sad: A poorly sunday. :sick:

ReputationRep:
    Why, is it not sunny there? Spain has a big sun today!!!

ReputationRep:
    Why, is it not sunny there? Spain has a big sun today!!!
    Aww, lucky. Nope no sunny weather today, like most other days. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    yey people are talking again
    Ive just come back from amsterdam it was soo nice nad sunny and awesome

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 29, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.