Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    You are so lucky!!! Amsterdam is the place of my dreams, How was the experience????

ReputationRep:
    its such a nice place when you walk around it especially south of it. red light district is what you think and more on top of it, i really enjoyed myself though. drank way too much and we hired an apartment for the 2 days which was really good to stay in.
    I want to go to berlin next never been!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lcsurfer)
    yey people are talking again
    Ive just come back from amsterdam it was soo nice nad sunny and awesome
    I really want to go to the Miffy museum :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Heya, I'm 17 from the UK and I'm studying Creative Media Production, Law and Sociology, but I'm hoping to change some of my courses in September. And I really enjoy photography, reading, painting and drawing. And I'm bisexual.

ReputationRep:
    Ah cool thread! Not sure how to go about this but im 22yrs old, a student from Brighton! And have just recently realised im bisexual. Anyone know how to meet les/bi girls? I'm in Brighton so it shouldn't be that hard! however I have no-one to go to gaybars with (just one guy occassionally) and finding it hard to think of other options.. any tips?

Anna

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GraceMeah)
    Heya, I'm 17 from the UK and I'm studying Creative Media Production, Law and Sociology, but I'm hoping to change some of my courses in September. And I really enjoy photography, reading, painting and drawing. And I'm bisexual.
    Hiya, I am studying Media Production myself at uni and just love the course. I have more of an interest in the film making than the photography, but I do like both.

You look well pretty by the way! xxx

Hi everyone
    im an asian girl from overseas. I've always wantd to explore my gay side but never got an opportunity. I feel like i have all this gay energy inside but no way to express it. i also think white girls are pretty cute.

i dont know if tsr made a mistake but it said im the thread starter..which im not. if only i had come up with such a great idea to start a ladies lgbt chat thread. just don't want to take credit where its not due.

i dont know if tsr made a mistake but it said im the thread starter..which im not. if only i had come up with such a great idea to start a ladies lgbt chat thread. just don't want to take credit where its not due.

what do all of you think of my thread here

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2006515

do you think straight girls mind or not? i always fear they'll distance themselves away from them

ReputationRep:
    Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ladies.

It's because you're anonymous, there are many people who use anonymous and starts threads! :teehee: I think they do mind, but I think it's made worse if you, yourself make a big deal about it. 80% of the time, people really don't care and aren't so egotistical to think every gay person fancies them.

ReputationRep:
    I would never tell a straight girl that I had a crush on her. Could make things awkward between you and them, and it's not going to go anywhere :sadnod:

Angsting over unrequited love, it's not worth it :cry2: :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Puppet Master)
    Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ladies.

It's because you're anonymous, there are many people who use anonymous and starts threads! :teehee: I think they do mind, but I think it's made worse if you, yourself make a big deal about it. 80% of the time, people really don't care and aren't so egotistical to think every gay person fancies them.
    It's when teh straight girls was to hav sex with you get experiment/look cool/ know you a legend in the sack or get back at their boyfriends which is were it gets messy...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lcsurfer)
    It's when teh straight girls was to hav sex with you get experiment/look cool/ know you a legend in the sack or get back at their boyfriends which is were it gets messy...

I like it messy. :sexface:

:teehee: LOOOL, couldn't resist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Puppet Master)
    I like it messy. :sexface:

:teehee: LOOOL, couldn't resist.
    May of jsut spat my tea out a little bit at that haha... It's just when they get really emotional after having their minds blown its messy - maybe literal and metaphorical haha
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    I love Ellen Degeneres.
    Just sayin'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChunkyFudgeLover101)
    I love Ellen Degeneres.
    Just sayin'
    She's a very inspirational lady! :beer:

ReputationRep:
    Wow! I like how active this thread has become :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent)
    Wow! I like how active this thread has become :sexface:
    Indeed. :sexface:

To the people at uni in this thread - did you all join your uni's LGBT soc when you got there? How did you find it? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChunkyFudgeLover101)
    I love Ellen Degeneres.
    Just sayin'
    I love Portia de Rossi :coma: :love:

ReputationRep:
    Didn't go to my lgbt soc, without meaning to or realising it all my close friends are either bi or gay. So I didn't really feel the need :') even the straight ones have experimented/come to the darkside.

:sexface:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 29, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.