Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Puppet Master)
    Didn't go to my lgbt soc, without meaning to or realising it all my close friends are either bi or gay. So I didn't really feel the need :') even the straight ones have experimented/come to the darkside.

:sexface:
    A few of my close friends have come out recently too, so we're all lgb together...funny how that happens

still...how does one meet people with a view to dating/fwb/ons whatever? my attempts at meeting girls in clubs have almost all been disastrous :emo:
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by amyshamblesxx)
    I love Portia de Rossi :coma: :love:
    I think Ellen is hot.
    I'm strange considering she's older than my 'mom' lol mum.
    But I love Ellen.
    Portia Is cute too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medbh4805)
    A few of my close friends have come out recently too, so we're all lgb together...funny how that happens

still...how does one meet people with a view to dating/fwb/ons whatever? my attempts at meeting girls in clubs have almost all been disastrous :emo:
    :hugs:

I've found that (for some reason) bi girls seem to gravitate towards the gay males, and 5 of my best friends are gay males.

But seriously nightclubs don't work unless:
    a) it's a gay club
    b) you're extremely lucky
    c) you're so drunk you go around kissing everyone and chances are one will be gay.

Trust me.

ReputationRep:
    Indeed. :sexface:

To the people at uni in this thread - did you all join your uni's LGBT soc when you got there? How did you find it? :holmes:
    Yep! I joined, everyone was really nice! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JessicaUk)
    Hiya, I am studying Media Production myself at uni and just love the course. I have more of an interest in the film making than the photography, but I do like both.

You look well pretty by the way! xxx
    Oh we don't do film making at college. I actually put down photography as a course, and I thought this course was mainly photography but it was only photography for 5 months. ;(
    Have you made any student films yet? Thats so cool! Hehe. And thank you
    <3

ReputationRep:
    Indeed. :sexface:

To the people at uni in this thread - did you all join your uni's LGBT soc when you got there? How did you find it? :holmes:
    What is a LGBT soc? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GraceMeah)
    What is a LGBT soc? x
    A society for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgendered students
    usually they organise events and stuff

ReputationRep:
    A society for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgendered students
    usually they organise events and stuff
    Oh thats really cool! I was kind of worried about not making any friends that I can talk to about that kind of stuff as well.
    <3

ReputationRep:
    Oh we don't do film making at college. I actually put down photography as a course, and I thought this course was mainly photography but it was only photography for 5 months. ;(
    Have you made any student films yet? Thats so cool! Hehe. And thank you
    <3
    There is a 3 year degree course just in photography you can do, that woud be amazing if you are just interested in the photography.

I have made a music video in my 1st year and a short annimation film. In my 2nd year I have created an opening sequence to a fictious film and done a stop motion short film.

I have made other films in my own time, some ok, some not so...some well, can't say in here, lol!!

I really do like how you look, so beautiful :-) xxx xxx

ReputationRep:
    There is a 3 year degree course just in photography you can do, that woud be amazing if you are just interested in the photography.

I have made a music video in my 1st year and a short annimation film. In my 2nd year I have created an opening sequence to a fictious film and done a stop motion short film.

I have made other films in my own time, some ok, some not so...some well, can't say in here, lol!!

I really do like how you look, so beautiful :-) xxx xxx
    Oh really? I was just looking at photography courses online and couldn't find a photography one at the uni's I looked at, was getting worried lol.

And thats awesome! I love stop motion animations. ^_^ Such as Toy Story and Up. Hehe :P And what other films? :P

And thanks. I just looked at your pictures, you're really pretty. <3 xx

ReputationRep:
    Oh really? I was just looking at photography courses online and couldn't find a photography one at the uni's I looked at, was getting worried lol.

And thats awesome! I love stop motion animations. ^_^ Such as Toy Story and Up. Hehe :P And what other films? :P

And thanks. I just looked at your pictures, you're really pretty. <3 xx
    Yeah here all to do with film, photography, music, art, gaming is very well catered for.

Hmmmm, would you let me film you? :-) Fun!! hehehe

And awwww thanx hun, makes me feel good you think that of me xxx xxx

ReputationRep:
    Yeah here all to do with film, photography, music, art, gaming is very well catered for.

Hmmmm, would you let me film you? :-) Fun!! hehehe

And awwww thanx hun, makes me feel good you think that of me xxx xxx
    Ah thats awesome. And lol depends on the type of film you mean. XD
    And aw, no problem. ^_^
    <3xx

ReputationRep:
    Ah thats awesome. And lol depends on the type of film you mean. XD
    And aw, no problem. ^_^
    <3xx
    Ohhh lol, well, just how open minded are you? Or, how risky are you?! I love things which are risky and exciting, outside :-) xxxxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Concrete_Angel)
    Quite the open minded film maker, arent you?
    I could be.....lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Concrete_Angel)
    Which one is it then, could you or could you not be? I dont like suspense :mad:
    I don't like demands....so, I could be.

ReputationRep:
    Hello girls, is it alright if I join in this thread?

ReputationRep:
    Sure! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Would be rude not to

So, what's everyone up to today in this beautiful weather? I'm stuck in revising law and politics. Yay :woo: :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Puppet Master)
    Would be rude not to

So, what's everyone up to today in this beautiful weather? I'm stuck in revising law and politics. Yay :woo: :mmm:
    I also have to revise, I have ten exams left ffs summer can't come quickly enough...

also eurovision is on tonight :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    I also have to revise, I have ten exams left ffs summer can't come quickly enough...

also eurovision is on tonight :daydreaming:
    I got invited to a eurovision party on Saturday :woo: I've never really watched it before, but the results are HIL-ARI-OUS. "England nil points." hahahahahaha!

Stupid exams. :unimpressed:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 29, 2017
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.