ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent)
    :hi: Hello! How's you?
    I'm good thanks, how are you?

ReputationRep:
    It's great isn't it?

How's the gap year going? Looking forward to starting next year? :awesome:
    Definitely :yep: I've been a bit quiet on TSR lately it's time for me to return to my height of posting (also I'm bored because it's sunny and I can't go out due to hayfever/sunburn/the fact I hate any warm weather :lol:)
    The gap year is interesting. In that I now realise what it feels to have nothing in life to do but wait. I wish I had a job :moon:
    Next year? I think you'll find it is 2012 therefore I'm starting this year :holmes: :lol:
    How are you my lovely C? Enjoying your long summer break?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jadel_L)
    I'm good thanks, how are you?
    I'm good thanks :awesome: Up to much?

(Original post by DellaLouise)
    Definitely :yep: I've been a bit quiet on TSR lately it's time for me to return to my height of posting (also I'm bored because it's sunny and I can't go out due to hayfever/sunburn/the fact I hate any warm weather :lol:)
    The gap year is interesting. In that I now realise what it feels to have nothing in life to do but wait. I wish I had a job :moon:
    Next year? I think you'll find it is 2012 therefore I'm starting this year :holmes: :lol:
    How are you my lovely C? Enjoying your long summer break?
    Factor 50 from here on :cool:

I'm good I have to wait a while for my exam results so that's a bit frustrating :rant:

I've been trying to find a job for my friend, there's nothing
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yes the friend that's taken up most of my essay posts on the lgbt chat thead

I mean next school/uni year, you know what I mean

ReputationRep:
    Finished my degree today and have a secured job spent the day at the pub! and off out later to the local gay night! life is sweet

How are all you awesome people?

ReputationRep:
    Factor 50 from here on :cool:
    I made the mistake of forgetting to put on suncream yesterday. You've seen how pale I am. I am now the proud owner of bright red and painful legs :sad:

I'm good I have to wait a while for my exam results so that's a bit frustrating :rant:
    Ah exam results! I have none to wait for this year :smug: but I know you've done really well!

I've been trying to find a job for my friend, there's nothing
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yes the friend that's taken up most of my essay posts on the lgbt chat thead
    Oh C. You really like this girl don't you? Just be careful that she doesn't take advantage because she knows you like her :console:

I mean next school/uni year, you know what I mean
    I knew :awesome: I was just messing with you :lol:

(Original post by lcsurfer)
    Finished my degree today and have a secured job spent the day at the pub! and off out later to the local gay night! life is sweet

Congrats! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lcsurfer)

:woo: :woo: Well done! :woo: :woo:

Hot :teehee:

I just came back from a picnic on the horse field, so lovely.

ReputationRep:
    I made the mistake of forgetting to put on suncream yesterday. You've seen how pale I am. I am now the proud owner of bright red and painful legs :sad:
    Aww you poor thing :console: Be careful! I'm just avoiding going outside all together :cool:

Ah exam results! I have none to wait for this year :smug: but I know you've done really well!
    Hope so! Otherwise dreadful resit time! :awesome:

Oh C. You really like this girl don't you? Just be careful that she doesn't take advantage because she knows you like her :console:
    She wouldn't. She said the only reason she never asked me out was that she someone told her I was a virgin so she thought it would be taking advantage of me

I knew :awesome: I was just messing with you :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Morning all :hat2:

Aww you poor thing :console: Be careful! I'm just avoiding going outside all together :cool:
    Hope so! Otherwise dreadful resit time! :awesome:
    She wouldn't. She said the only reason she never asked me out was that she someone told her I was a virgin so she thought it would be taking advantage of me
    My plan is to avoid going out of the house during this heatwave :lol: I'm just hoping it will be over soon! Don't be silly you won't need to resit!
    I meant take advantage in that she knows you'll do anything for her and you end up doing so. I only mention this because it happened to me :sad: I had a crush on my best friend at secondary school, she didn't know that I was gay but just thought I wanted to be her "BFF" (ah the days of wanting to be someone's BFF :moon:) so she let me do everything for her and now I realise what an idiot I was. Also that is a rubbish reason for not asking you out :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Puppet Master)
    Heeeeeeey! :cookie:

Ireland will always beat England in eurovision, it's not hard :mmm: Have you seen who England have this year? LOOOOL.

:getmecoat: I'm pretty sure I'm one of the 5% of gays who like football.

:cry: #foreveralone. :rofl:
    Hey don't cry..i like football. but we call it soccer. lol. Rugby is footie here.
    i was going to say i'll keep you warm on this cold lonely night but then i realised you guys have summer.

im sure if the english contestant had a voice like you she would have easily beaten Ireland

ReputationRep:
    have any of you watched candy bar girls ? it was this show about candy bar and about the london gay scene. it sounded awesome and there was even one aussie girl there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by indianaussie)
    have any of you watched candy bar girls ? it was this show about candy bar and about the london gay scene. it sounded awesome and there was even one aussie girl there.
    I watched it for a few weeks but I got bored with it easily. It all felt very staged :yep:

ReputationRep:
    My plan is to avoid going out of the house during this heatwave :lol: I'm just hoping it will be over soon! Don't be silly you won't need to resit!
    I meant take advantage in that she knows you'll do anything for her and you end up doing so. I only mention this because it happened to me :sad: I had a crush on my best friend at secondary school, she didn't know that I was gay but just thought I wanted to be her "BFF" (ah the days of wanting to be someone's BFF :moon:) so she let me do everything for her and now I realise what an idiot I was. Also that is a rubbish reason for not asking you out :yep:
    Good plan! :awesome:
    Hopefully I won't need a resit, I wish they would just tell me now! :rant:

Aww :console: it's hard not to, she's a close friend.
    She just meant that I was really innocent and didn't want to hurt me. :angel: Or rather she wanted me to make the first move, I think? I didn't because of the whole a) don't know she liked me b) Didn't know she was single

ReputationRep:
    I watched it for a few weeks but I got bored with it easily. It all felt very staged :yep:
    oh ok. SO that's not how the London gay scene is actually like? I've never been to London but i really want to go one day. So i'm researching all the clubs to go to. I've heard the UK is an amazing place and also i want to meet my first British gay girl. I only talked to one gay girl, who was a friend of a British asian gay friend i had. She thought i sounded strange and then i told her im from Australia lol. She wasn't expecting it. I've never met a british gay girl in real life though. But London is also gay british asian central as well..there are so many gay people of all different backgrounds its amazing. i have to explore it all when im there.

ReputationRep:
    i like your sig about tolerating a world of demons for the sake of an angel. It seems like its got multiple meanings and that if you want something really worthwhile you might have to go through some pain and obstacles before we get there.

i think its just you and me online..on this thread at this moment.
    I'm online!

It's 25C over here :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I'm online!

It's 25C over here :cool:
    thanks for informing me of your awesome prescence for a second there i thought i might have killed the atmosphere and i was about to leave since im a foreigner anyway. so thanks for letting me know you're here.
    i liked this british girl in the past but didnt work out but im still addicted to brish voices. i can't go to sleep unless i hear a british accent talking.
    I guess its just you and me then
    Cool username btw.

ReputationRep:
    thanks for informing me of your awesome prescence for a second there i thought i might have killed the atmosphere and i was about to leave since im a foreigner anyway. so thanks for letting me know you're here.
    i liked this british girl in the past but didnt work out but im still addicted to brish voices. i can't go to sleep unless i hear a british accent talking.
    I guess its just you and me then
    Cool username btw.

You should listen to Helena Bonham-Carter talking :love: She's lovely

ReputationRep:
    oh ok. SO that's not how the London gay scene is actually like? I've never been to London but i really want to go one day. So i'm researching all the clubs to go to. I've heard the UK is an amazing place and also i want to meet my first British gay girl. I only talked to one gay girl, who was a friend of a British asian gay friend i had. She thought i sounded strange and then i told her im from Australia lol. She wasn't expecting it. I've never met a british gay girl in real life though. But London is also gay british asian central as well..there are so many gay people of all different backgrounds its amazing. i have to explore it all when im there.
    I have no idea about London, I don't live anywhere near it and I've only ever been twice :lol: I'm going to assume the cities will always have a more active gay scene, I live in the countryside and I can tell you there is no gay scene here. Whatsoever. The UK is alright I guess, it's not a myth we do drink a lot of tea! :awesome: Ooo Australia you say? Now that's a place on my list of places I want to visit :yep:

You should listen to Helena Bonham-Carter talking :love: She's lovely
    You and your HBC obsession :lol: I'm more of a fan of a Scottish accent myself :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I dont suppose there are any Lincoln girls here? It's so hard to meet girls round here! :moon:

ReputationRep:
    You and your HBC obsession :lol: I'm more of a fan of a Scottish accent myself :yep:
    :blush: Indeed :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Puppet Master)
    :woo: :woo: Well done! :woo: :woo:

Hot :teehee:

I just came back from a picnic on the horse field, so lovely.
    That sounds amazing... haha and hot!

I've just got home for the first time since 9am yday, and going back out again in an hour... you only finish a Bsc once ey??

Anyone else addicted to Lost girl? its soo good

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 29, 2017
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.