Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amyshamblesxx)
    I dont suppose there are any Lincoln girls here? It's so hard to meet girls round here! :moon:
    I have that problem in Sheffield! There's a gay scene but I'm only out to close friends and I don't have anyone to go with!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Wren)
    I have that problem in Sheffield! There's a gay scene but I'm only out to close friends and I don't have anyone to go with!
    Ah Sheffield isn't too far from Lincoln, I'd come with you! but seriously though, I have no idea where the 'scene' is in Lincoln and I've graduated now so it's not like I can join the LGBT soc at Uni. Have you joined the one at Sheffield?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Wren)
    I dont go sheffield but alot of my friends do and the night life/lgbt scene there was really good when i went out..
    Still cannot get over 50p in corp for vodka and coke. soo drunk on those nights

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lcsurfer)
    I dont go sheffield but alot of my friends do and the night life/lgbt scene there was really good when i went out..
    Still cannot get over 50p in corp for vodka and coke. soo drunk on those nights
    :zomg:

Are you serious?? You would pay £5+ for that here :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    MY NOSE IS BURNT. OW.

...Actually it looks like I'm a villain wearing a pink mask :mmm: seeexy.

And did someone mention Helena-Bonham Carter?
    :sogood:

Back off, she's mine. :mmm:

I dont suppose there are any Lincoln girls here? It's so hard to meet girls round here! :moon:
    :ninja:

Who's asking...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Puppet Master)

Who's asking...

Ahem... hello

ReputationRep:
    And did someone mention Helena-Bonham Carter?
    :sogood:

Back off, she's mine. :mmm:
    :sexface: That would be me.
    She's mine in my dreams. Quite literally last night :teehee:

Name:  547284_418853294802590_971206508_n.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  74.7 KB

Also, it's her birthday today :awesome:
    :birthday:

ReputationRep:
    I'm having a good day :yep: Found and applied for a really great job which I could keep when I start uni in September and lost my ebay selling virginity :awesome:

(Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent)
    Erm happy birthday HBC? :lol:

MY NOSE IS BURNT. OW.
    I wish my sunburn was restricted just to my nose. It hurts too much to move so I think I'll just stay laying here in the cool :awesome: I'm too English for this hot weather

ReputationRep:
    Ahem... hello
    Hellor, my sources tell me you've graduated from uni? (congrats) What did ya study?

:sexface: That would be me.
    She's mine in my dreams. Quite literally last night :teehee:

Name:  547284_418853294802590_971206508_n.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  74.7 KB

LOOL, mine too :sexface: Yes <3 screw eurovision, I'm having a party for her. Ahhhhhh...

(Original post by DellaLouise)
    I wish my sunburn was restricted just to my nose. It hurts too much to move so I think I'll just stay laying here in the cool :awesome: I'm too English for this hot weather
    It's literally JUST my nose, don't really understand how that's happened because I've been half naked for days without suncream. :lolwut: Ah well... Bloody English weather :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Hi :hi: Didn't know this thread existed :ninja: So glad it does though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ViceVersa)
    Hi :hi: Didn't know this thread existed :ninja: So glad it does though
    Hiiiiiiiiiiiii :hi: How are you today? Been up to much?

(I've just eaten like 50000million grams of sweets/crisps/chocolate/ice lollies so I'm a tiny bit hyperactive at the minute.... haha)

ReputationRep:
    Hiiiiiiiiiiiii :hi: How are you today? Been up to much?

(I've just eaten like 50000million grams of sweets/crisps/chocolate/ice lollies so I'm a tiny bit hyperactive at the minute.... haha)
    I'm good thanks Done nothing other than listen to music, talk to sister, eat Chinese and watch a movie Yourself? And am I supposed to introduce myself soon?

(so jealous lol)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ViceVersa)
    I'm good thanks Done nothing other than listen to music, talk to sister, eat Chinese and watch a movie Yourself? And am I supposed to introduce myself soon?

(so jealous lol)
    Goooood. I've been at the pub revising all day, I say revising very loosely... :mmm:

Yes, go forth! There is a questionnaire somewhere for the purpose of introductions...

Ah there: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1718666

:woo:

ReputationRep:
    I've just booked a flight to America to go on Wednesday

ReputationRep:
    Goooood. I've been at the pub revising all day, I say revising very loosely... :mmm:

Yes, go forth! There is a questionnaire somewhere for the purpose of introductions...

Ah there: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1718666

:woo:
    :teehee:

Okay I will do soon :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Alcohol and eurovision. Now that's a good combination. On my lonesome however as parents are out and no one I know likes eurovision. Damn them :sad:

ReputationRep:
    I'm having a good day :yep: Found and applied for a really great job which I could keep when I start uni in September and lost my ebay selling virginity :awesome:
    What we all want to know is... what was the highest bid?

Erm happy birthday HBC? :lol:
    :awesome: :love:

LOOL, mine too :sexface: Yes <3 screw eurovision, I'm having a party for her. Ahhhhhh...
    :yep:
    :sexface: I had a dream about her on her birthday, I feel so lucky :love:

ReputationRep:
    What we all want to know is... what was the highest bid?
    :sexface: :lol:
    I sold my Kindle I got for my birthday as I didn't want or need one (sound so spoilt but my parents weren't sure what to get me anyway so were fine about it) and I sold it for £77 :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    :sexface: :lol:
    I sold my Kindle I got for my birthday as I didn't want or need one (sound so spoilt but my parents weren't sure what to get me anyway so were fine about it) and I sold it for £77 :awesome:
    I has a kindle! :awesome:

Which one was it? I have the £89 one, it's the second newest one. Can't remember what it's called

ReputationRep:
    I has a kindle! :awesome:

Which one was it? I have the £89 one, it's the second newest one. Can't remember what it's called
    I know I remember you telling us about it I think on the results day thread last year? Or it might have been around Christmas? We've known each other for too long on TSR :lol:
    I got the £89 one but I was a good girl and didn't open it so I could sell it brand new :awesome:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 29, 2017
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.