Turn on thread page Beta

Ladies LGBT Introductory thread. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amyshamblesxx)
    I dont suppose there are any Lincoln girls here? It's so hard to meet girls round here! :moon:
    I have that problem in Sheffield! There's a gay scene but I'm only out to close friends and I don't have anyone to go with!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Wren)
    I have that problem in Sheffield! There's a gay scene but I'm only out to close friends and I don't have anyone to go with!
    Ah Sheffield isn't too far from Lincoln, I'd come with you! but seriously though, I have no idea where the 'scene' is in Lincoln and I've graduated now so it's not like I can join the LGBT soc at Uni. Have you joined the one at Sheffield?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Wren)
    I dont go sheffield but alot of my friends do and the night life/lgbt scene there was really good when i went out..
    Still cannot get over 50p in corp for vodka and coke. soo drunk on those nights

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lcsurfer)
    I dont go sheffield but alot of my friends do and the night life/lgbt scene there was really good when i went out..
    Still cannot get over 50p in corp for vodka and coke. soo drunk on those nights
    :zomg:

Are you serious?? You would pay £5+ for that here :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    MY NOSE IS BURNT. OW.

...Actually it looks like I'm a villain wearing a pink mask :mmm: seeexy.

And did someone mention Helena-Bonham Carter?
    :sogood:

Back off, she's mine. :mmm:

I dont suppose there are any Lincoln girls here? It's so hard to meet girls round here! :moon:
    :ninja:

Who's asking...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Puppet Master)

Who's asking...

Ahem... hello

ReputationRep:
    And did someone mention Helena-Bonham Carter?
    :sogood:

Back off, she's mine. :mmm:
    :sexface: That would be me.
    She's mine in my dreams. Quite literally last night :teehee:

Name:  547284_418853294802590_971206508_n.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  74.7 KB

Also, it's her birthday today :awesome:
    :birthday:

ReputationRep:
    I'm having a good day :yep: Found and applied for a really great job which I could keep when I start uni in September and lost my ebay selling virginity :awesome:

(Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent)
    Erm happy birthday HBC? :lol:

MY NOSE IS BURNT. OW.
    I wish my sunburn was restricted just to my nose. It hurts too much to move so I think I'll just stay laying here in the cool :awesome: I'm too English for this hot weather

ReputationRep:
    Ahem... hello
    Hellor, my sources tell me you've graduated from uni? (congrats) What did ya study?

:sexface: That would be me.
    She's mine in my dreams. Quite literally last night :teehee:

Name:  547284_418853294802590_971206508_n.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  74.7 KB

LOOL, mine too :sexface: Yes <3 screw eurovision, I'm having a party for her. Ahhhhhh...

(Original post by DellaLouise)
    I wish my sunburn was restricted just to my nose. It hurts too much to move so I think I'll just stay laying here in the cool :awesome: I'm too English for this hot weather
    It's literally JUST my nose, don't really understand how that's happened because I've been half naked for days without suncream. :lolwut: Ah well... Bloody English weather :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Hi :hi: Didn't know this thread existed :ninja: So glad it does though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ViceVersa)
    Hi :hi: Didn't know this thread existed :ninja: So glad it does though
    Hiiiiiiiiiiiii :hi: How are you today? Been up to much?

(I've just eaten like 50000million grams of sweets/crisps/chocolate/ice lollies so I'm a tiny bit hyperactive at the minute.... haha)

ReputationRep:
    Hiiiiiiiiiiiii :hi: How are you today? Been up to much?

(I've just eaten like 50000million grams of sweets/crisps/chocolate/ice lollies so I'm a tiny bit hyperactive at the minute.... haha)
    I'm good thanks Done nothing other than listen to music, talk to sister, eat Chinese and watch a movie Yourself? And am I supposed to introduce myself soon?

(so jealous lol)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ViceVersa)
    I'm good thanks Done nothing other than listen to music, talk to sister, eat Chinese and watch a movie Yourself? And am I supposed to introduce myself soon?

(so jealous lol)
    Goooood. I've been at the pub revising all day, I say revising very loosely... :mmm:

Yes, go forth! There is a questionnaire somewhere for the purpose of introductions...

Ah there: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1718666

:woo:

ReputationRep:
    I've just booked a flight to America to go on Wednesday

ReputationRep:
    Goooood. I've been at the pub revising all day, I say revising very loosely... :mmm:

Yes, go forth! There is a questionnaire somewhere for the purpose of introductions...

Ah there: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1718666

:woo:
    :teehee:

Okay I will do soon :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Alcohol and eurovision. Now that's a good combination. On my lonesome however as parents are out and no one I know likes eurovision. Damn them :sad:

ReputationRep:
    I'm having a good day :yep: Found and applied for a really great job which I could keep when I start uni in September and lost my ebay selling virginity :awesome:
    What we all want to know is... what was the highest bid?

Erm happy birthday HBC? :lol:
    :awesome: :love:

LOOL, mine too :sexface: Yes <3 screw eurovision, I'm having a party for her. Ahhhhhh...
    :yep:
    :sexface: I had a dream about her on her birthday, I feel so lucky :love:

ReputationRep:
    What we all want to know is... what was the highest bid?
    :sexface: :lol:
    I sold my Kindle I got for my birthday as I didn't want or need one (sound so spoilt but my parents weren't sure what to get me anyway so were fine about it) and I sold it for £77 :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    :sexface: :lol:
    I sold my Kindle I got for my birthday as I didn't want or need one (sound so spoilt but my parents weren't sure what to get me anyway so were fine about it) and I sold it for £77 :awesome:
    I has a kindle! :awesome:

Which one was it? I have the £89 one, it's the second newest one. Can't remember what it's called

ReputationRep:
    I has a kindle! :awesome:

Which one was it? I have the £89 one, it's the second newest one. Can't remember what it's called
    I know I remember you telling us about it I think on the results day thread last year? Or it might have been around Christmas? We've known each other for too long on TSR :lol:
    I got the £89 one but I was a good girl and didn't open it so I could sell it brand new :awesome:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 29, 2017
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.