It's too hot, can't sleep :sexface:

Original post by lcsurfer
your looking right at one haha... :wink:

:lol:
Original post by The Puppet Master
How did you know there was a mirror behind my laptop? :teehee:

Technically I'm looking at username anyway :mmm:

haha...
is lip service any good? will i be disappointed after marathoning the L word and lost girl??
Hey everyone :tongue: Done the survey but accidentally clicked anon. http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1718666&page=12&p=37795737#post37795737 Oh well I still did it, nice to meet everybody :biggrin:
Original post by lcsurfer
haha...
is lip service any good? will i be disappointed after marathoning the L word and lost girl??

It's not as good as the L word, (in my opinion) and the acting is a bit shady in parts... But yeah I'm enjoying it so far. I haven't seen lost girl though. :eek:

There's only one reason for these dramas* :sexface: And I have to say lip service is definitely delivering... :colone:

:teehee:

*Obviously I'm referring to the issues the dramas cover... Nothing else. :mmm:
so much exaggerated drama on Lip Service, but in my opinion, it's what makes the story line less boring.
I do like watching it, but the focus is too centred on "the relationship conflicts" and the main character is often the one that has the most *conflicts" going on. At least the focus is on Sam now :colondollar:
Original post by sitbywolf
so much exaggerated drama on Lip Service, but in my opinion, it's what makes the story line less boring.
I do like watching it, but the focus is too centred on "the relationship conflicts" and the main character is often the one that has the most *conflicts" going on. At least the focus is on Sam now :colondollar:

Sam? :nooo: ...Better than Frankie or Cat admittedly but Tess :sogood: :colone:

Eww Sam :lol:

Original post by The Puppet Master
Sam? :nooo: ...Better than Frankie or Cat admittedly but Tess :sogood: :colone:

Tess is definitely the best looking :yep: and I'm quite fond of Lexy too :sexface:
Original post by DellaLouise

Tess is definitely the best looking :yep: and I'm quite fond of Lexy too :sexface:

I've only just finished season 1, but I did google Lexy and I must agree :colone: :perv:

Tess is cute but probably my least favourite (her character also annoys me sometimes :P ).
Sadie, Sam and Frankie are a joy to watch. :sexface: Lexy is sort of growing on me, more than Tess at least.
Tess is cute but probably my least favourite (her character also annoys me sometimes :P ).
Sadie, Sam and Frankie are a joy to watch. :sexface: Lexy is sort of growing on me, more than Tess at least.

Ah I like Tess's personality, I like kooky girls :P
I liked Frankie but I strangely don't miss her and Sadie makes me laugh, I hope they give her a good relationship next season :awesome:
I don't watch lip service because it's on at the same time as HIGNFY. :emo: Now I feel left out...

Spoiler

Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent
I don't watch lip service because it's on at the same time as HIGNFY. :emo: Now I feel left out...

Spoiler

BBC Iplayer to catch up maybe? :wink:
BBC Iplayer to catch up maybe? :wink:

:sigh: I know I should, but I've been too busy lazy. :couchpotato:

In everyone's opinion, is it better than sugar rush?

My opinion no. Although it's far less "censured" which is always a good thing :tongue: but the story line is not as funny & interesting than sugar rush. But worth a watch still :wink:
My opinion no. Although it's far less "censured" which is always a good thing :tongue: but the story line is not as funny & interesting than sugar rush. But worth a watch still :wink:

Ok :h: I'll have to try and get into it this holiday then :awesome:

Lazy C!
I think it's better than sugar rush (although I've not watched sugar rush in years and probably should watch it again) :yep: and like sitbywolf said it's less censured :sexface:
Lazy C!
I think it's better than sugar rush (although I've not watched sugar rush in years and probably should watch it again) :yep: and like sitbywolf said it's less censured :sexface:

:sexface:

I see...
:sexface:

I see...

You will see :sexface: :lol:
Guess what? I saw the olympic torch 2 days ago! And felt the need to tell you seeing as no one uses the TSRRDT anymore for life updates :awesome:
Lip service is my guilty pleasure! I find it strange though when shows like that make it seem like 90% of girls are lesbians and that society is totally accepting of it when in my opinion, for 2 girls who arn't 'butch' (struggling to think of a PC term...my bad) to walk hand in hand down the street would probably cause the world to stop moving for a moment. Lexi is hot though, i bet she's not a lesbian IRL though.

If the world was like it is in Lip Service, I would totally live life as a lesbian...but unfortunately it's not.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending