Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DellaLouise)
    I know I remember you telling us about it I think on the results day thread last year? Or it might have been around Christmas? We've known each other for too long on TSR :lol:
    I got the £89 one but I was a good girl and didn't open it so I could sell it brand new :awesome:
    I think it was Christmas :xmas:
    I mainly use it now to put lecture slides on so it save me using my printing ink/ credit/ folder space :awesome:

ReputationRep:

You and your HBC obsession :lol: I'm more of a fan of a Scottish accent myself :yep:
    Well hello there! (Awwwwrighhht!?)

ReputationRep:
    I'm the only one who appears to be addicted to the winning song of eurovision? (as well as a few others) I think I'm in love. :love: :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goodcookies)
    Well hello there! (Awwwwrighhht!?)
    Hey :awesome:

(Original post by The Puppet Master)
    I'm the only one who appears to be addicted to the winning song of eurovision? (as well as a few others) I think I'm in love. :love: :lol:
    You're not the only one! I've been singing it all day, I think I may have to get in on my ipod :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I was really surprised how well Serbia did...didn't seem like an amazing song or anything to me. Wish France and Italy had have done better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medbh4805)
    I was really surprised how well Serbia did...didn't seem like an amazing song or anything to me. Wish France and Italy had have done better
    I though Serbia was a teeny bit boring. I don't really remember France much except that they had gymnastics which was quite cool. I remember Italy's entry though :sexface: She reminded me of Amy Winehouse.

ReputationRep:
    I wish I was at the beach today. Unfortunately I live as inland as I possibly could :sad:

ReputationRep:
    I though Serbia was a teeny bit boring. I don't really remember France much except that they had gymnastics which was quite cool. I remember Italy's entry though :sexface: She reminded me of Amy Winehouse.
    Yeah...I even thought Engelbert was better than Serbia :sadnod:
    France was very good imo, it was my favourite after Sweden. Yes, she was like Amy Winehouse :sexface: oh well. Eurovision is so unpredictable

ReputationRep:
    I wish I was at the beach today. Unfortunately I live as inland as I possibly could :sad:
    :console: I wish I was at the beach too. Instead I'm stuck inside revising classical greek grammar

ReputationRep:
    So I ask my friend about the water white t-shirt fight we and some other friends might have now she says she doesn't want to wear one, but wants everyone else to wear one, typical!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah...I even thought Engelbert was better than Serbia :sadnod:
    France was very good imo, it was my favourite after Sweden. Yes, she was like Amy Winehouse :sexface: oh well. Eurovision is so unpredictable
    Engelbert was so embarrassing to watch though. Nearly as bad as the Russian grannies :lol:

:console: I wish I was at the beach too. Instead I'm stuck inside revising classical greek grammar
    :console: That does not sound fun. I've just been spending the day inside to let my sunburn recover so I've spent the day watching Lip Service as I've never watched it before and had it suggested to me. It's good :yep:

(Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent)
    So I ask my friend about the water white t-shirt fight we and some other friends might have now she says she doesn't want to wear one, but wants everyone else to wear one, typical!
    That sounds fun :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Engelbert was so embarrassing to watch though. Nearly as bad as the Russian grannies :lol:
    But they were adorable though :lol:

:console: That does not sound fun. I've just been spending the day inside to let my sunburn recover so I've spent the day watching Lip Service as I've never watched it before and had it suggested to me. It's good :yep:
    *googles* Oh :beard: sounds interesting. I ought to watch this when I get more free time :beard:

ReputationRep:
    :
    Oh what a co-winky-dink, I started watching Lip service today too

:sexface: I like.

ReputationRep:
    That sounds fun :sexface:
    :sexface: I've got a feeling a camera will be called for :perv:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent)
    :sexface: I've got a feeling a camera will be called for :perv:
    You perv!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Send me the pictures yeah? Thanks :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    You perv!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Send me the pictures yeah? Thanks :sexface:
    PRSOM! :sexface:

ReputationRep:

Great minds think alike :sexface:

But they were adorable though :lol:

*googles* Oh :beard: sounds interesting. I ought to watch this when I get more free time :beard:
    You should definitely give it a try :yep:

ReputationRep:

My sunday afternoon has been hell less boring thanks to Lip service, with this combination of hot weather & ice wine. BLISS
    I wasn't even aware the 2nd season had started!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sitbywolf)
    My sunday afternoon has been hell less boring thanks to Lip service, with this combination of hot weather & ice wine. BLISS
    I wasn't even aware the 2nd season had started!
    Is that a Breton flag on your profile? :holmes:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 29, 2017
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.