Is that a Breton flag on your profile? :holmes:
    Ya!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sitbywolf)
    Ya!
    Do you speak Breton? :zomg:

ReputationRep:
    My sunday afternoon has been hell less boring thanks to Lip service, with this combination of hot weather & ice wine. BLISS
    I wasn't even aware the 2nd season had started!
    :mmm:

I was supposed to revise for my exam tomorrow, but I think lip service was definitely a better use of time spent!

Just wish it was as easy to find incredibly attractive gay women as they make out in lesbian dramas :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medbh4805)
    Do you speak Breton? :zomg:
    Old breton, just a bit like casual sayings you hear. But I'm aiming to improve my breton as it's my heritage.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Puppet Master)
    :mmm:

I was supposed to revise for my exam tomorrow, but I think lip service was definitely a better use of time spent!

Just wish it was as easy to find incredibly attractive gay women as they make out in lesbian dramas :teehee:
    Same here, dream on I suppose ahah

ReputationRep:
    Old breton, just a bit like casual sayings you hear. But I'm aiming to improve my breton as it's my heritage.
    Ah cool. I'd like to learn Breton at some stage, I have a strong interest in celtic languages and pancelticism :yes: Are you originally from Brittany then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medbh4805)
    Ah cool. I'd like to learn Breton at some stage, I have a strong interest in celtic languages and pancelticism :yes: Are you originally from Brittany then?
    Indeed breton/french

ReputationRep:
    your looking right at one haha...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lcsurfer)
    How did you know there was a mirror behind my laptop? :teehee:

Technically I'm looking at username anyway :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    It's too hot, can't sleep :sexface:

:lol:

ReputationRep:
    How did you know there was a mirror behind my laptop? :teehee:

Technically I'm looking at username anyway :mmm:
    haha...
    is lip service any good? will i be disappointed after marathoning the L word and lost girl??

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone Done the survey but accidentally clicked anon. http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...7#post37795737 Oh well I still did it, nice to meet everybody

ReputationRep:
    haha...
    is lip service any good? will i be disappointed after marathoning the L word and lost girl??
    It's not as good as the L word, (in my opinion) and the acting is a bit shady in parts... But yeah I'm enjoying it so far. I haven't seen lost girl though. :eek:

There's only one reason for these dramas* :sexface: And I have to say lip service is definitely delivering...

:teehee:

*Obviously I'm referring to the issues the dramas cover... Nothing else. :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    so much exaggerated drama on Lip Service, but in my opinion, it's what makes the story line less boring.
    I do like watching it, but the focus is too centred on "the relationship conflicts" and the main character is often the one that has the most *conflicts" going on. At least the focus is on Sam now

ReputationRep:
    so much exaggerated drama on Lip Service, but in my opinion, it's what makes the story line less boring.
    I do like watching it, but the focus is too centred on "the relationship conflicts" and the main character is often the one that has the most *conflicts" going on. At least the focus is on Sam now
    Sam? :nooo: ...Better than Frankie or Cat admittedly but Tess :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    Eww Sam :lol:

Sam? :nooo: ...Better than Frankie or Cat admittedly but Tess :sogood:
    Tess is definitely the best looking :yep: and I'm quite fond of Lexy too :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DellaLouise)

Tess is definitely the best looking :yep: and I'm quite fond of Lexy too :sexface:
    I've only just finished season 1, but I did google Lexy and I must agree :perv:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DellaLouise)

Tess is cute but probably my least favourite (her character also annoys me sometimes :P ).
    Sadie, Sam and Frankie are a joy to watch. :sexface: Lexy is sort of growing on me, more than Tess at least.

ReputationRep:
    Tess is cute but probably my least favourite (her character also annoys me sometimes :P ).
    Sadie, Sam and Frankie are a joy to watch. :sexface: Lexy is sort of growing on me, more than Tess at least.
    Ah I like Tess's personality, I like kooky girls :P
    I liked Frankie but I strangely don't miss her and Sadie makes me laugh, I hope they give her a good relationship next season :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I don't watch lip service because it's on at the same time as HIGNFY. :emo: Now I feel left out...

Spoiler:
    Show
    I did watch half an episode were one of the characters died. I didn't understand what on Earth was going on but it made me feel really sad. If I'm going to escape from reality, I would like something happier please.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 29, 2017
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.