Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent)
    I don't watch lip service because it's on at the same time as HIGNFY. :emo: Now I feel left out...

Spoiler:
    Show
    I did watch half an episode were one of the characters died. I didn't understand what on Earth was going on but it made me feel really sad. If I'm going to escape from reality, I would like something happier please.
    BBC Iplayer to catch up maybe?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sitbywolf)
    BBC Iplayer to catch up maybe?
    :sigh: I know I should, but I've been too busy lazy. :couchpotato:

In everyone's opinion, is it better than sugar rush?

ReputationRep:

My opinion no. Although it's far less "censured" which is always a good thing but the story line is not as funny & interesting than sugar rush. But worth a watch still

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sitbywolf)
    My opinion no. Although it's far less "censured" which is always a good thing but the story line is not as funny & interesting than sugar rush. But worth a watch still
    Ok I'll have to try and get into it this holiday then :awesome:

ReputationRep:

Lazy C!
    I think it's better than sugar rush (although I've not watched sugar rush in years and probably should watch it again) :yep: and like sitbywolf said it's less censured :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DellaLouise)
    Lazy C!
    I think it's better than sugar rush (although I've not watched sugar rush in years and probably should watch it again) :yep: and like sitbywolf said it's less censured :sexface:
    :sexface:

I see...

ReputationRep:
    :sexface:

I see...
    You will see :sexface: :lol:
    Guess what? I saw the olympic torch 2 days ago! And felt the need to tell you seeing as no one uses the TSRRDT anymore for life updates :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Lip service is my guilty pleasure! I find it strange though when shows like that make it seem like 90% of girls are lesbians and that society is totally accepting of it when in my opinion, for 2 girls who arn't 'butch' (struggling to think of a PC term...my bad) to walk hand in hand down the street would probably cause the world to stop moving for a moment. Lexi is hot though, i bet she's not a lesbian IRL though.

If the world was like it is in Lip Service, I would totally live life as a lesbian...but unfortunately it's not.

ReputationRep:
    My right eye keeps twitching uncontrollably due to sleep deprivation :rant:

You will see :sexface: :lol:
    Guess what? I saw the olympic torch 2 days ago! And felt the need to tell you seeing as no one uses the TSRRDT anymore for life updates :awesome:
    Indeed. :perv:

:awesome: I saw the video you posted of it on facebook! :awesome: I wasn't sure whether or not it was taken by you or you just shared it :lol:

ReputationRep:
    My right eye keeps twitching uncontrollably due to sleep deprivation :rant:

Indeed. :perv:

:awesome: I saw the video you posted of it on facebook! :awesome: I wasn't sure whether or not it was taken by you or you just shared it :lol:
    My eye does that when I'm stressed. You should see me before exams, my eyes do a twitch dance. Go to sleep silly!
    It was taken by me :yep: The torch went right by me :awesome: (because I pushed my way to the front of the crowd )

(Original post by snapper1)
    Lip service is my guilty pleasure! I find it strange though when shows like that make it seem like 90% of girls are lesbians and that society is totally accepting of it when in my opinion, for 2 girls who arn't 'butch' (struggling to think of a PC term...my bad) to walk hand in hand down the street would probably cause the world to stop moving for a moment. Lexi is hot though, i bet she's not a lesbian IRL though.

If the world was like it is in Lip Service, I would totally live life as a lesbian...but unfortunately it's not.
    She isn't. I checked :emo:

ReputationRep:
    My eye does that when I'm stressed. You should see me before exams, my eyes do a twitch dance. Go to sleep silly!
    It was taken by me :yep: The torch went right by me :awesome: (because I pushed my way to the front of the crowd )

She isn't. I checked :emo:
    Yeah I didn't think she would be How do you perceive shows like that which in my opinion are nothing like the reality of things? I mean I know a lot of 'ignorant' people say the same line of "why do lesbians dress like boys then date other lesbians who look like boys?" but seriously...I braved it and attempted to go to one LGBT meeting at my uni towards the beginning of the year but that wasn't a single girly type there so legged it. I would hate to go to a gay club and be chatted up by an ultra masculine woman, which I fear is all I'd end up finding there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snapper1)
    Yeah I didn't think she would be How do you perceive shows like that which in my opinion are nothing like the reality of things? I mean I know a lot of 'ignorant' people say the same line of "why do lesbians dress like boys then date other lesbians who look like boys?" but seriously...I braved it and attempted to go to one LGBT meeting at my uni towards the beginning of the year but that wasn't a single girly type there so legged it. I would hate to go to a gay club and be chatted up by an ultra masculine woman, which I fear is all I'd end up finding there.
    I think Lip Service is really exagerated in that it makes you think that there are out lesbians everywhere. I quite liked that many were femme as I think a lot of ignorant people forget that there are lesbians who look just like straight girls. I'm not attracted to girls who look like boys personally, I like femme girls. It's just harder to find them I think :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I should but HIGNFY is on soon
    :lol: That sounds so fun :awesome:

Also, Someone posted this on the latest gay marriage thread to rise up the the surface of TSR debates. It's adorable so I thought I would share it with you.

Name:  tumblr_m4sos917YZ1r3k73wo1_1280.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  58.9 KB

Also this week at lgbt, three friends decided to play the penny throwing game, which then later at the pub became the ice cube throwing game :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    I should but HIGNFY is on soon
    :lol: That sounds so fun :awesome:

Also, Someone posted this on the latest gay marriage thread to rise up the the surface of TSR debates. It's adorable so I thought I would share it with you.

Attachment 153261

Also this week at lgbt, three friends decided to play the penny throwing game, which then later at the pub became the ice cube throwing game :sexface:
    I haven't watched HIGNFY in ages! I love panel shows, although I prefer 8 out of 10 cats :yep:
    Your attachment doesn't work :no:
    Your lgbt group sounds so cool :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    I haven't watched HIGNFY in ages! I love panel shows, although I prefer 8 out of 10 cats :yep:
    Your attachment doesn't work :no:
    Your lgbt group sounds so cool :sexface:
    Fixed it. :awesome:

:yep: :console: Don't worry you'll have your own lgbt soc to throw money at your cleavage when you start at Bham :sexface: :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Fixed it. :awesome:

:yep: :console: Don't worry you'll have your own lgbt soc to throw money at your cleavage when you start at Bham :sexface: :awesome:
    I saw that on tumblr! Too cute!
    Yay! Everything I want in life :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I saw that on tumblr! Too cute!
    Yay! Everything I want in life :lol:
    :yep: :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Hi am Emma going to Salford in September and pretty much terrified about it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emskray)
    Hi am Emma going to Salford in September and pretty much terrified about it
    Welcome :hi: Don't be scared, be positive :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I'm trying seriously lol. And thanks for saying hi

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 29, 2017
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.