Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emskray)
    Hi am Emma going to Salford in September and pretty much terrified about it
    :hi: What will you be studying? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Heya, i'm Kristina. I only just joined the society and am not sure what to do or say other than this. So hi everyone

ReputationRep:
    Music ba what are you studying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KMLeeson)
    Heya, i'm Kristina. I only just joined the society and am not sure what to do or say other than this. So hi everyone
    :hi: you can do/say whatever you want. Conversations tend to divert to literally everything in here. :mmm: Could introduce yourself, do the questionnaire, put your 2pence in to who's the fittest in lip service :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emskray)
    Music ba what are you studying?
    :awesome:
    Human Bioscience BSc :ninja:

(Original post by The Puppet Master)
    :hi: you can do/say whatever you want. Conversations tend to divert to literally everything in here. :mmm: Could introduce yourself, do the questionnaire, put your 2pence in to who's the fittest in lip service :teehee:
    :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    :hat2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DellaLouise)
    :hat2:

:shakehand: :hello:

How are you?

ReputationRep:
    Okay I've just finished Lip Service season 2.

Lexy and :sexface: That is all.

:smug:

ReputationRep:
    :shakehand: :hello:

How are you?
    I'm good thanks! Just enjoying the bank holiday by not doing anything :awesome: How are you?

Okay I've just finished Lip Service season 2.

Lexy and :sexface: That is all.

:smug:
    She is definitely the highlight of season 2 :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=DellaLouise;37914195]I'm good thanks! Just enjoying the bank holiday by not doing anything :awesome: How are you?

Not to bad thanks, I've had a week and a half off already and i'm pretty bored of it to be honest. So, what you into?

ReputationRep:
    Hello
    3 hours through a 5 hour bus journey in America... thank god for WIFI! Apparently watching the L word isn't acceptable on a bus xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lcsurfer)
    Hello
    3 hours through a 5 hour bus journey in America... thank god for WIFI! Apparently watching the L word isn't acceptable on a bus xD
    WHY NOT?!

Watch Lip Service instead then? :sexface: hahaha.

ReputationRep:
    WHY NOT?!

Watch Lip Service instead then? :sexface: hahaha.
    haha... i watched that and Lost girl and was told it wasn't suitable xD
    Need to watch lip service! Just downloaded game of thrones so might start on that! How have you all been?

ReputationRep:
    Haven't posted in here since page 14! Oops..
    Did anyone watch Sugar Rush on Channel 4? Ooooft

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amyshamblesxx)
    Ah Sheffield isn't too far from Lincoln, I'd come with you! but seriously though, I have no idea where the 'scene' is in Lincoln and I've graduated now so it's not like I can join the LGBT soc at Uni. Have you joined the one at Sheffield?
    We should organise a night out! And no I haven't, I'm quite shy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snapper1)
    Yeah I didn't think she would be How do you perceive shows like that which in my opinion are nothing like the reality of things? I mean I know a lot of 'ignorant' people say the same line of "why do lesbians dress like boys then date other lesbians who look like boys?" but seriously...I braved it and attempted to go to one LGBT meeting at my uni towards the beginning of the year but that wasn't a single girly type there so legged it. I would hate to go to a gay club and be chatted up by an ultra masculine woman, which I fear is all I'd end up finding there.
    This is exactly how I feel!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Wren)
    We should organise a night out! And no I haven't, I'm quite shy
    :awesome: That's a splendid idea :woo:

ReputationRep:
    :awesome: That's a splendid idea :woo:
    Where? WHEN? This would be amazing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Wren)
    Where? WHEN? This would be amazing.
    I'm not sure where, depends if people are actually up for it and then we can work out somewhere in the middle? As for when, I say in the summer holidays :awesome:

Though I reckon I'd have to be already slightly drunk on the train in order to actually meet people :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure where, depends if people are actually up for it and then we can work out somewhere in the middle? As for when, I say in the summer holidays :awesome:

Though I reckon I'd have to be already slightly drunk on the train in order to actually meet people :mmm:
    We should definitely do this. Who else fancies it?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 29, 2017
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.