Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Wren)
    We should definitely do this. Who else fancies it?
    I'm up for it!

I'm a straight guy thats never pulled...and I understand LGBT people may be confused on the sexuality of certain people they fancy in clubs sometimes. Soo would anyone like a wingman?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Puppet Master)
    I'm not sure where, depends if people are actually up for it and then we can work out somewhere in the middle? As for when, I say in the summer holidays :awesome:

Though I reckon I'd have to be already slightly drunk on the train in order to actually meet people :mmm:
    I wish i could come ... but moving out of the UK for at least a year
    would be good fun!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lcsurfer)
    I wish i could come ... but moving out of the UK for at least a year
    would be good fun!
    :sad: Awwh, that's a shame. But hope you have an awesome time outside of the UK

ReputationRep:
    :sad: Awwh, that's a shame. But hope you have an awesome time outside of the UK
    Well if anyones travelling to Thailand I'll be there

ReputationRep:
    Hows everyone's summer holiday going? Been so quiet here lately...

ReputationRep:
    Hi im Siobhan but you can call me Shezz Moving to London in september for uni pretty excited for it

ReputationRep:
    Okay I've just finished Lip Service season 2.

Lexy and :sexface: That is all.

:smug:
    See... Frankie is my favorite. Though Shane is my favorite on the L Word... does this mean I have a type?

Oh, and hi. I'm new to this thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndromedaLight)
    See... Frankie is my favorite. Though Shane is my favorite on the L Word... does this mean I have a type?

I don't really like Frankie, though think Shane is gorrrgeous. (Though do prefer Helena :coma:)

Welcome to the thread! Do the questionnaire, tell us something about yourself, stay and talk forever :awesome:

ReputationRep:

Hi
    welcome!
    I dont get the who thing about shane really. i prefer alice or helena. I seem to always go for the blondes

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    welcome!
    I dont get the who thing about shane really. i prefer alice or helena. I seem to always go for the blondes
    I do seem to be attracted to the more androgynous look for some reason. Not sure why.
    Maybe that's why Shane and Frankie are my favourites.

And thank you! I'm glad I stumbled across this thread.

ReputationRep:
    I do seem to be attracted to the more androgynous look for some reason. Not sure why.
    Maybe that's why Shane and Frankie are my favourites.

And thank you! I'm glad I stumbled across this thread.
    yeah the thread goes through phases of activity and then not for a while. I'm trying to find a link for rizzoli and isles season 3 cant find one that works atm

ReputationRep:
    Welcome to the thread! Do the questionnaire, tell us something about yourself, stay and talk forever :awesome:
    And. Done.

ReputationRep:
    And. Done.
    I'm trying to guess your age now :P mmmm 21?

ReputationRep:
    I'm trying to guess your age now :P mmmm 21?
    It's fun having people guess. I'll reveal in a few days.

ReputationRep:
    It's fun having people guess. I'll reveal in a few days.
    haha now you've said that I think your either younger or older by a few years... Meh, age is just a number inside i still feel like the awkward 14 year old i was x amount of years ago

ReputationRep:
    Your guess was based on my photo, correct? Or is it on my posts as well?

ReputationRep:
    Your guess was based on my photo, correct? Or is it on my posts as well?
    Just your photo... as it said guess your age, If i am digging myself into a hole let me know haha

ReputationRep:
    Oh, no. Not at all. If you were guessing that I was 30 then we'd have to have a talk.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, no. Not at all. If you were guessing that I was 30 then we'd have to have a talk.
    Haha :P nah definatly not 30, if I was going to go high I'd go for 31 ... I was ID'd for PETROL and a LOTTERY ticket at morrisons the other month, I was like I'm 21.. do these boobs look like they belong to a 15 year old! Yet the next week they don't ID me for alcohol and it's think 25. So it looks like my age has a +/- of about 5 years haha.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 29, 2017
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.