Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lcsurfer)
    Haha :P nah definatly not 30, if I was going to go high I'd go for 31 ... I was ID'd for PETROL and a LOTTERY ticket at morrisons the other month, I was like I'm 21.. do these boobs look like they belong to a 15 year old! Yet the next week they don't ID me for alcohol and it's think 25. So it looks like my age has a +/- of about 5 years haha.
    31?! :eek:

People are weird when it comes to ID'd others. I sometimes get bummed when I'm not ID'd for alcohol. Hah.

ReputationRep:
    I hate guessing people's ages, even when you think you're trying to flatter them you've sometimes offended them or just got it spot on. When people guess my age I get 12,13, maybe 14 at a push.

And then when I reveal I am in fact 20, I actually have to prove it. No lie, I got ID'd for relentless, the guy sarcastically said "I'm not supposed to sell this to you, as you've got to be 16, so next time get your mummy to buy it for you"

And bouncers have a field day "I bet you get ID'd for the bus..." - What? What even...?! When my mum dared me to buy her a pint on the family holiday, everyone at the bar was looking, one guy shouted "SHE'S NOT EVEN LEGAL NEVER MIND FOR ALCOHOL"

...yeaaaah.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndromedaLight)
    31?! :eek:

People are weird when it comes to ID'd others. I sometimes get bummed when I'm not ID'd for alcohol. Hah.
    fine your twisting my arm... 35
    Yeah i know it's weird, I never understand... it was bad the other day i went to a club that i went to when i was underage cause they never ID'd, they ID'd me and my friends then when I got in I saw at least 9 kids who were 16/17, the ego was slightly bruised haha.
    Come on how old are you really? :P

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i know it's weird, I never understand... it was bad the other day i went to a club that i went to when i was underage cause they never ID'd, they ID'd me and my friends then when I got in I saw at least 9 kids who were 16/17, the ego was slightly bruised haha.
    35? I'm officially depressed.
    :P

I'd like more people to guess.
    But regardless, I will reveal tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Puppet Master)
    I hate guessing people's ages, even when you think you're trying to flatter them you've sometimes offended them or just got it spot on. When people guess my age I get 12,13, maybe 14 at a push.

...yeaaaah.
    I'm useless at guessing peoples ages. I though Helena Bonham Carter was 20ish when I first saw her a few years ago. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent)
    I'm useless at guessing peoples ages. I though Helena Bonham Carter was 20ish when I first saw her a few years ago. :lol:
    You're useless?! I added 10 years on the age of my ex boss when asked how old I thought she was. Not a great first impression :sad: :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DellaLouise)
    You're useless?! I added 10 years on the age of my ex boss when asked how old I thought she was. Not a great first impression :sad: :lol:
    haha, i did that! I remember asking my teacher when we were trying to guess her age "So Miss when did you turn 40?"
    She was 34.... ooops

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DellaLouise)
    Oh dear. :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    If only she was 20ish, not famous and lived in Lincoln. :moon:

ReputationRep:
    If only she was 20ish, not famous and lived in Lincoln. :moon:
    And was in my bed. :coma:

:moon:

And covered in Cadbury Philadelphia... :sogood:
    Name:  599948_4321478644105_2048699516_n.jpg
Views: 225
Size:  80.9 KB

:sexface:

ReputationRep:
    And was in my bed. :coma:

:moon:

And covered in Cadbury Philadelphia
    Name:  599948_4321478644105_2048699516_n.jpg
Views: 225
Size:  80.9 KB

:sexface:
    :unimpressed: Mine.

:laugh: Oh god stop, I think I've found my next poster :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    :unimpressed: Mine.

:laugh: Oh god stop, I think I've found my next poster :sexface:
    :sexface: Have fun sleeping tonight!

ReputationRep:
    I totally spaced on answering your question.
    So... I'm 28. Just turned 28 last Tuesday.

ReputationRep:
    Happy birthday for Tuesday! :woo: I'm older by a day, but younger by 8years... :erm:

ReputationRep:
    See... Frankie is my favorite. Though Shane is my favorite on the L Word... does this mean I have a type?

Oh, and hi. I'm new to this thread.
    Frankie :cool: By no means my favourite character, but I secretly wish I had her clothes, hair, eyeliner etc.

ReputationRep:
    Happy birthday for Tuesday! :woo: I'm older by a day, but younger by 8years... :erm:
    Thank you! July birthdays rock. :cool:

(Original post by Ursin)
    Frankie :cool: By no means my favourite character, but I secretly wish I had her clothes, hair, eyeliner etc.
    She's stunning.

ReputationRep:
    haha awesome So i was closer with 30 :P
    I'm somewhere in my 20's too... Just got to work, shoot me now save me the torture!

ReputationRep:
    haha awesome So i was closer with 30 :P
    I'm somewhere in my 20's too... Just got to work, shoot me now save me the torture!
    Yes, but I hope I don't LOOK closer to 30. :/

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my PC36100

ReputationRep:
    Yes, but I hope I don't LOOK closer to 30. :/

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my PC36100
    nah you don't i put you in early 20's!
    5 hours to go.... commmeee oonnn freedom! Its so hot over here as well 34 degrees in a suit is a killer

ReputationRep:
    Never noticed this thread before, so hey!

It's TOO WARM.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 29, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.