Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm bored so I'm just gonna go ahead and do this.

Almost 18, single :sexface:, I'm from Paris, bi and interests mainly consist of music, clothes, everything vintage, make-up, and sarcasm.
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    This thread isn't very lively. So rawr rawr. there it's lively now.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by anonymouspie227)
    Nicely done

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by shadowdweller)
    Nicely done

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ha, why thank you!

ReputationRep:
    Agreed, I'm seriously starting to get bored out of my mind.
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by La Porte étroite)
    Agreed, I'm seriously starting to get bored out of my mind.
    Lets play a game then!! You watched the L word? If so then we can play lets rate the characters. *This is what I do in my free time. I'm very cool*

ReputationRep:
    Anyone watching orange os the new black?

Its making me want to commit a crime and go to jail like greys anatomy persuaded me to go to medical school...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Shane anyone?
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by lcsurfer)

Its making me want to commit a crime and go to jail like greys anatomy persuaded me to go to medical school...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No... What about The Fosters?

ReputationRep:
    Lets play a game then!! You watched the L word? If so then we can play lets rate the characters. *This is what I do in my free time. I'm very cool*
    That sounds good to me! I'll start. Carmen is a 10/10.

(Original post by lcsurfer)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh my days yes. I just finished the 13 episodes yesterday (watched the entire season in two days... oopsies). Sooo damn good, and Alex is just... ugh.

Shane anyone?
    Erm, Carmen. Carmen all the way, hehe. :perv:
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    That sounds good to me! I'll start. Carmen is a 10/10.

Erm, Carmen. Carmen all the way, hehe. :perv:
    Carmen.. Yeah she is a hottie I guess... But Shane by far is so drool worthy, strong 11. She's off the chart!! I think Jenny was a cutie too. I haven't finished watching all the seasons but I know she dies I think . Cries.

ReputationRep:
    Carmen.. Yeah she is a hottie I guess... But Shane by far is so drool worthy, strong 11. She's off the chart!! I think Jenny was a cutie too. I haven't finished watching all the seasons but I know she dies I think . Cries.
    Umm I guess it depends on your taste. But ooh yeah, Jenny was hot. And this girl Nicki too, the one she was dating in like... season 3 or something. I think.

And I stopped watching after Carmen and Shane broke up, or somewhere around that episode. Traumatised, haha. All I did after that was watching portions of the next seasons on YouTube, only my favorite characters though.
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Umm I guess it depends on your taste. But ooh yeah, Jenny was hot. And this girl Nicki too, the one she was dating in like... season 3 or something. I think.

And I stopped watching after Carmen and Shane broke, or somewhere around that episode. Traumatised, haha. All I did after that was watching portions of the next seasons on YouTube, only my favorite characters though.
    Yeah... Have you watched Lip service by any chance? I watched it purely for Heather Peace- such a cutie!! Lol. Jenny was hot, and I just google nicki- yeah her too.
    Aww, I can't remember where I stopped watching, but I think I got to about there too. . Yeah, I love youtube!!! I watched a lot of Shane stuff on youtube..As you do! Lolololololol.
    Ah, I went into a tattoo/piercing shop today, and the person at reception dressed just like Shane!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah... Have you watched Lip service by any chance? I watched it purely for Heather Peace- such a cutie!! Lol. Jenny was hot, and I just google nicki- yeah her too.
    Aww, I can't remember where I stopped watching, but I think I got to about there too. . Yeah, I love youtube!!! I watched a lot of Shane stuff on youtube..As you do! Lolololololol.
    Ah, I went into a tattoo/piercing shop today, and the person at reception dressed just like Shane!
    Haha, Shane and Heather Peace are kind of the same type though! Tall, thin, six pack and deep voice. I had more of a predilection towards Anna Skellern (Lexy).

ReputationRep:
    I'm sad because there won't be a 4th season of The Real L Word though... Sara and Whitney were the cutest, and I liked the fact that the series felt 'real'.
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Haha, Shane and Heather Peace are kind of the same type though! Tall, thin, six pack and deep voice. I had more of a predilection towards Anna Skellern (Lexy).
    No, they are completely different ! One's american, ones not. Hehehehe, yeah, but admittedly their voices are fairly similar. But, I also like Ellen!!!!! She is amazing and looks nothing like Shane or Heather. She's just so cool. Lexy, lexy was cool yeah, I liked Tess she was different.

I'm sad because there won't be a 4th season of The Real L Word though... Sara and Whitney were the cutest, and I liked the fact that the series felt 'real'.
    Whitney from the real L word is pretty cool. I saw her on a talk show thing on youtube with HANNAH HART!!!! and other cool LGBT personalities and she was just really cool. All I can say is cool and hot when referring to these people.
    Have you watched Queer as Folk- I've watched the american series (not all but quite a bit) and also a bit of the English one too.

ReputationRep:
    Have you watched Queer as Folk- I've watched the american series (not all but quite a bit) and also a bit of the English one too.
    I loved the American version of Queer as Folk! The British version not so much. The ending was somewhat disappointing to the American series though.
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Aek-94)
    I loved the American version of Queer as Folk! The British version not so much. The ending was somewhat disappointing to the American series though.
    Yay someone else who liked the American version. I thought it was pretty cool. I really wanted Michael and Brian to get together- I don't know if they ever did? Although I wished it badly and what was wrong with the ending? I haven't watched the ending/ all the series but does someone die? And yeah, I didn't like the British one, I found it somewhat awkward ti watch - I don't know why. lol.

ReputationRep:
    Yay someone else who liked the American version. I thought it was pretty cool. I really wanted Michael and Brian to get together- I don't know if they ever did? Although I wished it badly and what was wrong with the ending? I haven't watched the ending/ all the series but does someone die? And yeah, I didn't like the British one, I found it somewhat awkward ti watch - I don't know why. lol.
    I know the American version of the show came after the British one, but after watching the first episode, I didn't like it. It didn't help that I watched the American version before the British one though. Anyway, at the end of the last series...

Spoiler:
    Show
    Babylon, the nightclub which all the main characters used to attend, was bombed. The bombing led to: Brian and Justin planning to get married, which was called off in the final episode as they decided it wasn't the right decision; Michael going into hospital due to the injuries he sustained, although by the final episode he ended up dancing with Brian in the burnt out Babylon and narrating the end words of the series; and Melanie and Lindsay moving to Canada, due to the perceived increase of homophobia in Pittsburgh with the bombing of the club.

From what I remember, I found the ending of the series disappointing. I'd love to go back and re-watch the series though, but Youtube decided to remove many of the episodes and it seems like nowhere else on the internet has the episodes available.
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Aek-94)
    I know the American version of the show came after the British one, but after watching the first episode, I didn't like it. It didn't help that I watched the American version before the British one though. Anyway, at the end of the last series...

Spoiler:
    Show
    Babylon, the nightclub which all the main characters used to attend, was bombed. The bombing led to: Brian and Justin planning to get married, which was called off in the final episode as they decided it wasn't the right decision; Michael going into hospital due to the injuries he sustained, although by the final episode he ended up dancing with Brian in the burnt out Babylon and narrating the end words of the series; and Melanie and Lindsay moving to Canada, due to the perceived increase of homophobia in Pittsburgh with the bombing of the club.

From what I remember, I found the ending of the series disappointing. I'd love to go back and re-watch the series though, but Youtube decided to remove many of the episodes and it seems like nowhere else on the internet has the episodes available.

Ha same, I did that! I watched part of the American one and was like "wow, this is so good", goes onto to 4OD and checks out the UK version and thinks "mnn maybe not."
    Aww, thats a bit of a bummer for the ending. Wow, wow. Marriage. Wow. Justin was really young compared to Bri. Aww, that sounds cute with the dancing etc. And sightly odd with the Melanie and Lindsay moving. Doesn't sound that exciting tbh.

Boo Youtube.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 29, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.