Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MelissaJayne)
    Aha, the excitement of one accent that's different among the masses; I'm sure the novelty of me would soon wear off! The Wurzels, brilliant..hope it was the combine harvester song.
    Of course
    What course are you on?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by buchanan700)
    Of course
    What course are you on?
    Journalism, don't worry I won't hack your phone! Haha. It's good fun, I like to write but we also do tv broadcasting and radio so it's nice to get hands on. What about yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Journalism, don't worry I won't hack your phone! Haha. It's good fun, I like to write but we also do tv broadcasting and radio so it's nice to get hands on. What about yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sounds like good fun! I'm on the final year of Primary Education, currently sitting about a bit as having to defer placement for various reasons. Really, really tough but very rewarding

ReputationRep:
    Interesting! I may have to give that one a little watch. Aha is that what they say? Well, I'm pretty sure my dance skills are quite weak a few Vodkas down the line but never had any complaints about the later, so I don't think I believe it either. :rolleyes:
    haha mine are bad, I seem to think I'm beyonce after a few drinks... definately don't believe it... same with kareoke! Even if everyone has that signature song!

Sounds like good fun! I'm on the final year of Primary Education, currently sitting about a bit as having to defer placement for various reasons. Really, really tough but very rewarding
    My cousin and my friend are in their final year of primary ed and loving it too, I have the upmost respect for priamry teachers. I couldnt do it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lcsurfer)
    haha mine are bad, I seem to think I'm beyonce after a few drinks... definately don't believe it... same with kareoke! Even if everyone has that signature song!

My cousin and my friend are in their final year of primary ed and loving it too, I have the upmost respect for priamry teachers. I couldnt do it
    It's certainly not for everyone. You need a very special kind of patience when dealing with 11 year olds... :P

ReputationRep:
    It's certainly not for everyone. You need a very special kind of patience when dealing with 11 year olds... :P
    haha tell me about it! I did some supply teaching in secondary ed last year, it was eeerrrr an experience. I had to teach PSHE/sex ed in some of the roughest schools... My first ever question was:
    "miss what's rimming?"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lcsurfer)
    haha tell me about it! I did some supply teaching in secondary ed last year, it was eeerrrr an experience. I had to teach PSHE/sex ed in some of the roughest schools... My first ever question was:
    "miss what's rimming?"
    Ha! I can honestly say I feel I feel for you though. I could never dream of going to secondary. :afraid: They'd eat me alive.

What did you say?! I remember having to awkwardly stand out stand outside the bathroom stall and give instructions on how to put a pad on...she put it the wrong way round the first time...

ReputationRep:
    Ha! I can honestly say I feel I feel for you though. I could never dream of going to secondary. :afraid: They'd eat me alive.

What did you say?! I remember having to awkwardly stand out stand outside the bathroom stall and give instructions on how to put a pad on...she put it the wrong way round the first time...
    I turned around to him and said in the most clinical way I could what rimming was... Wat really tipped me over the edge and caused me to stiffle my laughs was when the kid clearly thought about the answer and asked "Do you taste poo when you do it?"

I was also asked "Can oral sex get you pregnant?" and "What STI's make your knob fall off?"

aww bless, at 10 or 11 starting your period must be rough!

ReputationRep:
    Respect to you on the teaching front; rimming, pads, energetic primary kids..you've both had some eventful moments ha. But as you said, I bet it's really rewarding. Tell them "not to have sex, because they will get pregnant and die." (Hopes you've both seen Mean Girls)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys! I am doing some uni research on sexuality in relation to christianity and would love some of your views on it! its a really quick anon survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JL9F7KM and i would love to see what you think thankyou!

ReputationRep:
    Respect to you on the teaching front; rimming, pads, energetic primary kids..you've both had some eventful moments ha. But as you said, I bet it's really rewarding. Tell them "not to have sex, because they will get pregnant and die." (Hopes you've both seen Mean Girls)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    haha yup! I basically told them having sex makes their knobs fall off... Hopefully put them off for a few years!
    I love mean girls. So so so so good.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    So THAT'S what film it's from! :awesome: That movie sounds hilarious, I'm gonna watch it someday.

ReputationRep:
    Why hello.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by audienceandaudio)
    Why hello.
    Hello, welcome aboard :captain:

ReputationRep:
    I don't know how to quote on my phone, so... hi!

This place is pretty quiet eh?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I don't know how to quote on my phone, so... hi!

This place is pretty quiet eh?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I know, right? As if there wasn't much to say about us I'm not good at starting topics or threads so if there's anything you'd like to talk about or ask me, fire away

ReputationRep:
    And you! Ask away. Tell me about yourself.

I really hate this 'not knowing how to quote on my phone' shiz.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey, didn't know there was a separate LGBT thread for women. So hi, I'm lesbian

I like skulls, skeletons and loud rock :evil:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    And you! Ask away. Tell me about yourself.

I really hate this 'not knowing how to quote on my phone' shiz.
    If you're using the app, if you tap on the post you want to quote, it should come up with a menu which lets you quote?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shadowdweller)
    If you're using the app, if you tap on the post you want to quote, it should come up with a menu which lets you quote?
    Smart fart. :P

A

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 29, 2017
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.