PS Reviewer
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by audienceandaudio)
    Smart fart. :P

A
    Well gee, you're welcome

ReputationRep:
    And you! Ask away. Tell me about yourself.

I really hate this 'not knowing how to quote on my phone' shiz.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Where to start...my name is Alison, I'm 18 and I enjoy playing videogames/learning languages/clubbing with friends and hope to study PR this year at Bournemouth University. How about you?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by bonfire_heart)
    Where to start...my name is Alison, I'm 18 and I enjoy playing videogames/learning languages/clubbing with friends and hope to study PR this year at Bournemouth University. How about you?
    What kind of videogames?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shadowdweller)
    What kind of videogames?
    As a kid I used to be into jump and run, now more interested in adventurous 3. person shooters or open world first person shooters. All for ps3 though.

Dead Space, Hitman, Uncharted, InFamous, Sleeping Dogs, Assassin's Creed...any of those ring a bell? :flip:

However, nothing beats Far Cry 3. Favourite game of all time :awesome:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    As a kid I used to be into jump and run, now more interested in adventurous 3. person shooters or open world first person shooters. All for ps3 though.

Dead Space, Hitman, Uncharted, InFamous, Sleeping Dogs, Assassin's Creed...any of those ring a bell?

However, nothing beats Far Cry 3. Favourite game of all time [s]awesome[/]
    Xbox 360 > PS3

Assassin's Creed is amazing. And Far Cry 3 is pretty damn awesome also.

Don't suppose you've played Mass Effect?

ReputationRep:

Cool…!

Well, I'm Amy - hi thurrr. I'm twenty-seven, in a lovely wee relationship, love skiing (which I haven't done in ages 'cos of a rubbish knee), music (loooooove) and photography… also, have a weird obsession with superheroes and Lego, but hey ho. I'm not at Uni anymore, work at Greggs, but am going to Aberdeen next week for a training course so I can go work on the rigs. Ta-da!

ReputationRep:
    I forgot this thread was even here!

^^Never too old for lego I almost died when I found the Lego store in Cardiff...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shadowdweller)
    Xbox 360 > PS3

Assassin's Creed is amazing. And Far Cry 3 is pretty damn awesome also.

Don't suppose you've played Mass Effect?
    Actually I haven't, is it any good? Belongs to the same genre, I assume
    (But then again, should I really take advice from an Xbox gamer..:rolleyes:)

On a serious note: do you think it's worth buying a new console next summer? Hoping that prices will have dropped by then and could use a new one to take to university
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    Actually I haven't, is it any good? Belongs to the same genre, I assume
    (But then again, should I really take advice from an Xbox gamer..:rolleyes:)

On a serious note: do you think it's worth buying a new console next summer? Hoping that prices will have dropped by then and could use a new one to take to university
    Yeah, open world, FPS. One of my all time favourite series.

Personally, I'm waiting to hear more on the exclusives front, and sticking with the 360 for now. Definitely worth seeing how the prices drop though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by buchanan700)
    I forgot this thread was even here!

^^Never too old for lego I almost died when I found the Lego store in Cardiff...
    Amen to that! My closest is in Glasgow - I haven't been yet but really want to. It's probably a good thing that it's an hour away or else I'd be properly skint, hahaha. I'm going to save up a bit, get a good whack behind me, then head through for the day - Lego Store, Abandon Ship Apparel, etc. Yes please!

ReputationRep:
    Amen to that! My closest is in Glasgow - I haven't been yet but really want to. It's probably a good thing that it's an hour away or else I'd be properly skint, hahaha. I'm going to save up a bit, get a good whack behind me, then head through for the day - Lego Store, Abandon Ship Apparel, etc. Yes please!
    David and goliath?! My faave. Actually wearing them head to toe right now - jumper, shorts, socks lol. :P

ReputationRep:
    David and goliath?! My faave. Actually wearing them head to toe right now - jumper, shorts, socks lol. :P
    There's a D&G in Glasgow? I had no idea! I loved when they had a store in Carnaby Street (might still do, but I can't remember seeing it last time I was down).

ReputationRep:
    There's a D&G in Glasgow? I had no idea! I loved when they had a store in Carnaby Street (might still do, but I can't remember seeing it last time I was down).
    Apparently it's closed now. My closest one's Cardiff. Cannot get enough.

ReputationRep:
    This place is quiet! And my quiz answers are totally different now. How quickly life changes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MelissaJayne)
    This place is quiet! And my quiz answers are totally different now. How quickly life changes
    Same :P Might redo it.

Not even sure I'm bi anymore. I mean, are you actually supposed to be attracted to the male physique, or just find it useful? I find nothing 'sexy' about it. Certainly admirable sometimes though.

Perhaps it's just my post-screwed-over-by-another-bloody-bloke brain talking

ReputationRep:
    Same :P Might redo it.

Not even sure I'm bi anymore. I mean, are you actually supposed to be attracted to the male physique, or just find it useful? I find nothing 'sexy' about it. Certainly admirable sometimes though.

Perhaps it's just my post-screwed-over-by-another-bloody-bloke brain talking
    Yes, re-do it. Intrigued…

Haha 'find it useful' - that's only if they even know how to use it!

ReputationRep:
    Not sure if this is a weird time to join the thread, but I saw the words 'ladies' and 'lgbt' and couldn't resist hello everyone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by penguindrum)
    Not sure if this is a weird time to join the thread, but I saw the words 'ladies' and 'lgbt' and couldn't resist hello everyone!
    Guten tag I really wish this thread would become popular again. Nice to have a niche!
    So what do you do? X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MelissaJayne)
    Yes, re-do it. Intrigued…

Haha 'find it useful' - that's only if they even know how to use it!
    Ha so true!

Eeek not doing questionnaire again - noones been on there for 3 months long story short... I've been out there.

Ladies

Lol

ReputationRep:
    hello, My name is Katie and I am 17, I enjoy drawing, music, taekwondo and writing and I am from the brighton area.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 29, 2017
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.