Turn on thread page Beta
    • #1
    • Thread Starter

    my roomate at university who i live with just called me a cumslut and told me that i like boiling water too much!
    the constant insults are just gettingme down! what should I do? Should I report her to the uni? I'm thinking about dropping out :/

    ***** slap her.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 18, 2011
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.