UCAS problem init

(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1
Let me guess.... the resit was maths?
Original post by Daniiel
Let me guess.... the resit was maths?

(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 3
I think you should call up the unis and explain the situation. They will then tell you what, if anything, to do.
Reply 4
Original post by I'mBadAtMaths
Right, so when I applied to uni, I didn't realise you could put on UCAS that you were doing retakes. I did one retake in Jan, and got my AS grade up to an A. Am I meant to inform the uni's I applied to of this? Does it matter that I didn't put on UCAS that I was doing retakes?

Any help is appreciated.
It's not a case of 'could' include resit information on your UCAS, it's a case of MUST - assuming that you knew you were doing this resit when you submitted your application. If you decided to do the resit afterwards, you should have told them as soon as you did know.

You need to contact UCAS and the unis ASAP to let them know what you've already done and the results you got, AND if you are intending to do any other resits.
Original post by Minerva
It's not a case of 'could' include resit information on your UCAS, it's a case of MUST - assuming that you knew you were doing this resit when you submitted your application. If you decided to do the resit afterwards, you should have told them as soon as you did know.

You need to contact UCAS and the unis ASAP to let them know what you've already done and the results you got, AND if you are intending to do any other resits.

OK, thanks very much.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending