Turn on thread page Beta

Rebecca Black Cried Over Nasty Comments watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsCrackFox)
    Or her parents for paying them to do it... Surely they should've known?
    It's just so pathetic from so many angles.
    I don't like the way they take advantage of it all either. But she's just a kid, can't really hate her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stray_talk)
    I'm not sure she deserves some of the harshest comments people have said. Remember, she's only 13, still a kid.
    I'm usually a sympathetic person, but I really can't find it in me to feel sorry for her.
    She's a disgrace, I hope she's realised now how much of an idiot she is.
    I'm sorry but I just don't care about the feelings of a girl who thought she could become a female Bieber.

I'm usually a sympathetic person, but I really can't find it in me to feel sorry for her.
    I'm sorry but I just don't care about the feelings of a girl who thought she could become a female Bieber.
    I'd image if they'd not had such a crap song and not auto-tuned her voice a lot of people wouldn't be moaning. It's hardly all her fault and I definitely don't think she deserves all the comments she's been getting.

ReputationRep:
    Shouldn't these kiddies be in school instead of making ****ty music?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MartinSquirtle)
    I think you mean Tori Black.

I'll get my coat.....
    I was thinking Angelika Black

ReputationRep:
    Did she sit in the front or the back of the bus? That issue is never resolved/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loling909)
    ...:erm:...but when I :music:...she makes me do this..:bban: "Fridayy it's fridayy...fun fun funnn... "

:mute:
    Fair enough, when I :music: she makes me :rofl::rofl2::rofl3:

Lol jk, can no one see the profound yet subtle meaning in 'GOTTA HAVE MY BOWL, GOTTA HAVE CEREAL'?

ReputationRep:
    I closed that link as soon as they played some of the song, it melts my brain.

ReputationRep:
    You seriously feel that way? All she did was make an awful song. That makes her a disgrace? Just because she likes a singer who is very popular with her age range and wants to be like him, you don't find her worthy of a basic human emotion, pity? She's an idiot because she took the opportunity her parents bought her of making and starring in her own music video? Or because she's an average 13yr old who can't sing? Because she's not one of the select people in this world with musical talent, she's an idiot?

I know you're the majority opinion MrsCrackFox, so I'm not attacking you personally. But TBH, I take more issue with your feelings than the travesty that is "Friday".... I can ignore bad music, I do it on a daily basis. Friday's only a heartbeat worse than Black Eyed Peas current stuff. I just make good use of a mute button. But I just can't understand people who feel that she deserves to be treated like that, or Justin Bieber, or whoever the flavour of hate is...

Maybe I'm some crazy dreamer who believes that a thirteen year old singing (badly) about the weekend just really isn't that big of a deal.

(Original post by Ewan)
    Hahahaha I love the trollage:

"Customer Reviews
    Changed my life

by Yeaster
    I was going through so much pain in my life and considered ending it all, but then I heard this song. You saved my life, Rebecca. Thank you for creating such an inspiring piece of music.

Instant Classic

by Sterling Jones
    Reminds me of "Hey Jude" and Beethoven's Fifth."

http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/fri...ign-mpt=uo%3D2
    If there is anything I love about this song, it's just the amount of wit it produces (look at some other examples - pure win).

ReputationRep:
    fair enough, the song is bad :L but that said, she's only 13, only just a teenager, and all the abuse she's getting is so unnecessary and hurtful, and on such a massive scale. if one person said something horrible about u u could get over it, but knowing 23 million people are sitting at home laughing at u is a bit much. so i actually feel pretty sorry for her, even though the song's rubbish, and think some of those people who say things like 'get an eating disorder' should think about their own issues rather than her's

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Mint sauce on the roast beef
    Gravy on the turkey,
    Gotta make my mind up...
    Which meat should I choose?

It’s Sunday, Sunday
    Gotta have a munch on Sunday
    Everybody’s lookin’ forward to the dinner, dinner,
    Sunday, Sunday!
    Having a munch on Sunday,
    Everybody's lookin' forward to the roast dinner!

:eating:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stasiaxx)
    tbh There probably is some tune which just gets people addicted like many top 40 songs, and clearly dispite what people think of it the lyrics, that song has it all the way through.

And yes i am a geek, however i am not taking sound engineering so i will never know exactly what sound makes a song a hit.
    Sorry, was this supposed to make sense? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikeylfc1989)
    Sorry, was this supposed to make sense? :confused:
    I don't think there is anyway in this world that i can make you understand, so i am sorry for troubling you.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else like the song?

....No? Just me then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helpful_Charlie)
    Anyone else like the song?

....No? Just me then
    I love it but this video is better

ReputationRep:
    Was expecting to see a video of her crying. Disappointed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MartinSquirtle)
    I think you mean Tori Black.

I'll get my coat.....
    I almost died of laughter XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stray_talk)
    Why the hell is the journalist reading nasty comments back to her? Unnecessary.
    My thoughts exactly. Just fishing for a story...

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.