The Student Room Group

Some sick joke by an individual or legit illuminati website claiming they are real?

Website has tons of info criticising Islam, Christianity, Hinduism, Judaism and including Atheism! Even claims the Holocaust was a carefully engineered plan by the Jews! :eek:

This website seems to claim that the Illuminati are real and their agenda is completely opposite to what conspirators and sceptics believe.
Either someone has too much time in their hands to cock up such huge amount of information or this is undoubtably legit. Website even claims that its beter to be sceptic rather than to believe all this :confused:

This website is not for the faint hearted as you will definetely not like what you find. I didn't but would like your view of it.
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

if you look at the Rihanna S and M video it says 'princess illuminati' all over it.
Although, tbh i dont think its real, but IDK

EDIT: CBA to read that website
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 2
I just had a flick through some of that stuff, and reached the following conclusion:

Whoever made that site is soft in the head, not to mention that the 9/11 stuff in particular is out of date and has been debunked time and time again.
Bulls***
Reply 4
Original post by Bubbles0ox
if you look at the Rihanna S and M video it says 'princess illuminati' all over it.

I reckon the illuminati is just a scapegoat the music biz is using to profit on.
Reply 5
Meh I am very much intertwined with other 'important' stuff...
Original post by ch0llima

I just had a flick through some of that stuff, and reached the following conclusion:

Whoever made that site is soft in the head, not to mention that the 9/11 stuff in particular is out of date and has been debunked time and time again.

:sadnod: Soft and empty.
Reply 7

Not to mention too much time in their hands!
Original post by darknessbehold
http://armageddonconspiracy.co.uk/Satan-Worshippers(1102350).htm

Website has tons of info criticising Islam, Christianity, Hinduism, Judaism and including Atheism! Even claims the Holocaust was a carefully engineered plan by the Jews! :eek:

This website seems to claim that the Illuminati are real and their agenda is completely opposite to what conspirators and sceptics believe.
Either someone has too much time in their hands to cock up such huge amount of information or this is undoubtably legit. Website even claims that its beter to be sceptic rather than to believe all this :confused:

This website is not for the faint hearted as you will definetely not like what you find. I didn't but would like your view of it.

Yea, the Jews infiltrated the German government, and influenced it to kill thousands of members of it's own religion, which also, btw drove many great physicists out of Germany to America, which meant America got the atom bomb first.

Shut up. :facepalm:
Are you ****ing with me?

That site is cutting close to nazi propaganda.
Reply 10
Original post by imperial maniac
Yea, the Jews infiltrated the German government, and influenced it to kill thousands of members of it's own religion, which also, btw drove many great physicists out of Germany to America, which meant America got the atom bomb first.

Shut up. :facepalm:

Millions.
The page I went to started talking about 3 religious artifacts with god like powers etc. Closed it after that.
It shouldn't have been the Nazis who were on trial at Nuremberg, it should have been Christianity in the dock, facing the death penalty. All that Goering had to say to defend himself was that every good Christian believes that all Jews are destined for hell because they've denied Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour. What could it possibly matter if the Nazis sent them there a little earlier? How could a prosecutor who believed that the Jews were damned in the next world raise a single word of protest against those who damned them in this? The degree of nauseating, self-serving moralising of those prosecutors takes the breath away. The Christian judges who pronounced sentence on the Nazi leaders were the true monsters.

What the actual ****?

Sounds like Neo-nazi propaganda to me. Jesus.
Reply 13
Original post by darknessbehold
http://armageddonconspiracy.co.uk/Satan-Worshippers(1102350).htm

The all powerful secret government cannot shut down one website then?
Reply 14

This.
Reply 15
my brother found this:
type illuminati backwards. itanimulli. now go on www.itanimulli.com.
im sure tsr has plenty of logical explanations but its still a bit :eek: especially considering that illuminati are said to do that 'mirror-image' thing a lot.
Reply 16
Original post by .r.
my brother found this:
im sure tsr has plenty of logical explanations but its still a bit :eek: especially considering that illuminati are said to do that 'mirror-image' thing a lot.

I did not expect that at all! I'm intrigued...

*Sits back and waits for all the conspiracy theorists* :cookie:
Reply 17
Quick! Somebody call *Martyn!
Reply 18
Original post by Bubbles0ox

Apparently the reason why it says that is because she was trying to show all the headlines that have been in the press about her. Including the illuminati thing.
Original post by .r.
my brother found this:

You know I could buy a domain for like £10, spell something backwards and redirect it to wherever, right?

Thinking about purchasing elbillug.com and redirecting it to TSR tbh :colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending