The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Below offer by one grade?

Hi, I've just got an offer to do law at birmingham, my offer is 3 A's and I'm quite worried about not getting it as I really do want to go to Birmingham. I was wondering if Birmingham have ever let students in with AAB to do law even though the offer was AAA?
Reply 1
They probably have let people in but this year I wouldn't bet on it. I suspect probably last year it wasn't an option either. Competitive course at a competitive university = unlikely.
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 2
Original post by randymandy
Hi, I've just got an offer to do law at birmingham, my offer is 3 A's and I'm quite worried about not getting it as I really do want to go to Birmingham. I was wondering if Birmingham have ever let students in with AAB to do law even though the offer was AAA?

If they have spaces in August there is a chance they'll accept AAB. What was your lnat if you don't mind me asking. I'm applying to B'ham as a late applicant and I need to sit it...
Reply 3
Original post by Sparkles11
If they have spaces in August there is a chance they'll accept AAB. What was your lnat if you don't mind me asking. I'm applying to B'ham as a late applicant and I need to sit it...

18/42, pretty bad but the average was 17 something, it was a lot harder than previous years apparently, good luck with it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending