• PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I think I should change thread title.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by hasan4life)
    heywhat is the products like are they good quality and cheap and what is service like
    The service is amazing. They are Thai people but they can speak in English perfectly.

The products are as good as its price. The clothes are cheap because it's Chinese imported. For ready stock stuffs, it is very cool.. But for the shop that does preorder it is mroe risky because the seller themsleves wont get to see the items before. So the real ones might be different to the one in pictures. It's risky and they won't allow you to return the items either because it's not the seller's fault, it's the supplier's.

So the best thing to do is to gather as much information as possible from the seller or just buy ready stock items. I recommend the shop called Funky-Chick Boutique ... It's great service and the prices are mcuhc heaper than other shops on Facebook, lots fo them sells practically the same clothes. :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by street.lovin')
    The service is amazing. They are Thai people but they can speak in English perfectly.

The products are as good as its price. The clothes are cheap because it's Chinese imported. For ready stock stuffs, it is very cool.. But for the shop that does preorder it is mroe risky because the seller themsleves wont get to see the items before. So the real ones might be different to the one in pictures. It's risky and they won't allow you to return the items either because it's not the seller's fault, it's the supplier's.

So the best thing to do is to gather as much information as possible from the seller or just buy ready stock items. I recommend the shop called Funky-Chick Boutique ... It's great service and the prices are mcuhc heaper than other shops on Facebook, lots fo them sells practically the same clothes. :P
    haha thnxs dude ill check it out nw
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by hasan4life)
    haha thnxs dude ill check it out nw
    By the way, one bad ting about it is that most clothes are free size - S, M,L or 8-12 UK size.

That's the main disadvantage of it.

ReputationRep:
    I think I should change thread title.
    HaHa.. I didn't know you were serious.

I don't shop on facebook. (It didn't realize that this was possible anyway. )

Gems...Hmmm.
    • TSR's: Not much....
    • Diamonds, emeralds, pearls, turquoise etc.......:drool: (they can be very appealing!!!)
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by JunePlum)
    HaHa.. I didn't know you were serious.

I don't shop on facebook. (It didn't realize that this was possible anyway. )

Gems...Hmmm.
    • TSR's: Not much....
    • Diamonds, emeralds, pearls, turquoise etc.......:drool: (they can be very appealing!!!)
    hheheheh, I think shopping on Facebook is growing right now.

ASOS is planning yo launch its Facebook Online Shop soon...

Well, I personally don't really mind having red gem on TSR, it's jts that I want to experience having lots of greem gem as well. XD

ReputationRep:
    Woooo I got you out of red gems!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by lolololol)
    Woooo I got you out of red gems!
    Oh yeah!!! :dance:

Thank you. This is your reward >> :knuddel:

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah!!! :dance:

Thank you. This is your reward >> :knuddel:
    Aww thanks!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.