Turn on thread page Beta

Camp Beaumont Group Leader 2011? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by esachica)
    Aw congratulations! That's really good Did you put down that you didn't mind which camp you went to, or did you specify? And from where abouts are you travelling from to get to Kent?
    Best of luck at the assessment weekend!
    I didn't specify as I really don't mind. And Lancashire... so wayyyy up north.

ReputationRep:
    Hello.
    I have also applied to be a group leader, and I have got through to the assessment weekend next weekend, however, I haven't received any documents like they said I would, and I found out over a week ago. Maybe I should phone them if you received your documents so quickly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x_xchristinax_x)
    Hello.
    I have also applied to be a group leader, and I have got through to the assessment weekend next weekend, however, I haven't received any documents like they said I would, and I found out over a week ago. Maybe I should phone them if you received your documents so quickly.
    Yeah definitely phone then, they added me to a facebook group the next day and I think the documents have already reached my home address!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna224)
    Yeah definitely phone then, they added me to a facebook group the next day and I think the documents have already reached my home address!
    I have been added to the facebook group, and I have received everything now . After I had sent off the online forms, the things came through the post the next day, very fast! I'm excited!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I went there years ago for some gifted and talented thing or something. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Did any of you guys attend the assessment weekend that's just gone?

ReputationRep:
    Im a group leader for Esher in Summer. Anyone worked there before? x

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.