Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    As horrific the logo design maybe, why does it spell "Zion" when arranged properly?
    You've got to first understand that £400,000 was spent designing this piece of crap. Even a deranged monkey could come up with something better.

ReputationRep:
    You could make it to look like zoin or noiz, equally.

ReputationRep:
    When arranged properly - :facepalm2:

You are seeing what you want to see, i.e. you are looking too much into it.

ReputationRep:
    Still Lisa Simpson giving head imo.

ReputationRep:
    Yes its really strange that "2" looks like "Z" and "N", "1" looks like "i" and "0" looks like"o" . Also strange that when you put them in the order 2012 (because that is what year it is), and these numbers look like those letters, that it can resemble the word those letters would make.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehforum)

You are aware of subliminal messaging no? You are NOT MEANT to see subliminal messages because they are meant to be SUBLIMINAL.

ReputationRep:
    I think they've just looked into it far too much and in the wrong way, just trying to pick faults in it. Personally still can't look at it without seeing lisa simpson..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehforum)

YOU would say that wouldn't you Mr. Jew :dry:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I kid, I kid

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darknessbehold)
    You are aware of subliminal messaging no? You are NOT MEANT to see subliminal messages because they are meant to be SUBLIMINAL.
    But, what's your point? That this is some sort of Zionist conspiracy? Proof that they own the world? Isn't it more rational for it to be 2012.

(Original post by gummers)
    Still Lisa Simpson giving head imo.
    How?! :lolwut:

:lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by im so academic)
    How?! :lolwut:

:lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    I take my words back, forget zion - this is just too hilarious!! :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    It's to make up for Munich 1972.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by darknessbehold)
    As horrific the logo design maybe, why does it spell "Zion" when arranged properly?
    You've got to first understand that £400,000 was spent designing this piece of crap. Even a deranged monkey could come up with something better.

You are reading into things to much

ReputationRep:
    Yes it spells Zion is you read from top to bottom and aren't clever enough to realize that as far as 2-0-1-2 is concerned, it can probably be re-arranged to say zion in almost all occasions :facepalm: Jesus christ the idiocy of this claim is just astronomical.

ReputationRep:
    Surely you could say the same for any style of writing "2012"? Rotate the last number 2, swap the 0 and the 1 and squint.

ReputationRep:
    Zion......... OR NAZI?!

ReputationRep:
    Why would Zionists want to associate themselves with this logo? Even subliminally? Everyone thinks it's absolute dog****e:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    . Also looks like Lisa Simpson touching a lamp

. and or a very odd and twisted game of Pacman

. and or 'Noiz'

. Or a weird game of Tetris

it looks like a few things, they could have made it not look stupid and look like a normal '2012' but hey

:rofl: That's so funny yet sick at the same time.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.