Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    That or lisa simpson giving head to a ch*de.

ReputationRep:
    Any fool can rearrange anything to make it seem like something its not (what a **** sentence, if anyone gets any information out of that then they deserve some rep or something.)

for example, the McDonalds Golden Arches look strangely like my grandmothers tits if you turn them upside down.

Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Apparently the Logo was created by the brand company Olins, part of Omnicom.

I'm not sure if this is confirmed but the designer is an Israeli.

ReputationRep:
    Legend of Zorro wheeps for islam.

ReputationRep:
    those pesky zionists will stop at nothing I tell you.

First the Olympics logo, next, the world!

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darknessbehold)
    As horrific the logo design maybe, why does it spell "Zion" when arranged properly?
    You've got to first understand that £400,000 was spent designing this piece of crap. Even a deranged monkey could come up with something better.

Looks more like bull**** to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by siwelmail)
    Looks more like bull**** to me.
    It definately doesn't look like bull****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Martyn*)
    Apparently the Logo was created by the brand company Olins, part of Omnicom.

I'm not sure if this is confirmed but the designer is an Israeli.
    Has it not occured to you that, when the numbers 2, 0, 1 and 2 are concerned, whichever way it is written it can be interpreted as saying 'Zion'?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tieyourmotherdown)
    Has it not occured to you that, when the numbers 2, 0, 1 and 2 are concerned, whichever way it is written it can be interpreted as saying 'Zion'?
    Yes. I looked again last night at the logo and the penny dropped.

ReputationRep:
    Also strange that when you put them in the order 2012 (because that is what year it is), and these numbers look like those letters, that it can resemble the word those letters would make

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Martyn*)
    It definately doesn't look like bull****.
    No.....I mean the whole idea and everything is *******s, how can you not read that?....

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.