Turn on thread page Beta

Aargh! I'm So Annoyed Right Now! watch

Right... so let me get something off my chest. For a class assignment we were asked to make a presentation to the class on the basis of one topic we have learnt in class. When it was my turn to speak, as I started to utter words from my mouth I was immediately interrupted by a girl I have come to despise. As I spoke she interjected with "Sorry, but can you speak up a bit please?" as if I was some sort of pathetic loser who could not speak loudly and clearely enough. WTF I was speaking loudly enough for everyone to hear like I always do! So anyway, as I was explaining the topic to the class she continued to interject once again by asking "why" and "how come" everytime I spoke. This wasn't because she simply did not understand what I was discussing, she had a smirk on her face throughout the entire time and even members of the class had noticed it, saying how she was "totally on my case". I'm ****ing annoyed right now, as I had worked so hard on my presentation only to be ripped to threads by this selfish, arrogant *****. She always makes sarcasstic comments towards me and its really starting to piss me off. Its her turn to present next week, any tips on how I can get back at this girl?

ReputationRep:
    uh.........calm down?

ReputationRep:
    She wants you.

ReputationRep:
    push her and pull her pigtails?
    also call her a poo poo head...

ReputationRep:
    Don't stoop down to her level. Obviously people saw what she was doing so will understand. Sounds like she needs to grow up so just ignore her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Right... so let me get something off my chest. For a class assignment we were asked to make a presentation to the class on the basis of one topic we have learnt in class. When it was my turn to speak, as I started to utter words from my mouth I was immediately interrupted by a girl I have come to despise. As I spoke she interjected with "Sorry, but can you speak up a bit please?" as if I was some sort of pathetic loser who could not speak loudly and clearely enough. WTF I was speaking loudly enough for everyone to hear like I always do! So anyway, as I was explaining the topic to the class she continued to interject once again by asking "why" and "how come" everytime I spoke. This wasn't because she simply did not understand what I was discussing, she had a smirk on her face throughout the entire time and even members of the class had noticed it, saying how she was "totally on my case". I'm ****ing annoyed right now, as I had worked so hard on my presentation only to be ripped to threads by this selfish, arrogant *****. She always makes sarcasstic comments towards me and its really starting to piss me off. Its her turn to present next week, any tips on how I can get back at this girl?
    Next time she interjects just be like "erm maybe if you kept your mouth closed and let me finish, then you'll understand you dumbass". Stand-up for yourself ! don't let some munting skank make you feel bad.

ReputationRep:
    'I'll be taking questions at the end of the presentation, thank you'.

ReputationRep:
    Rise above it. Stooping down to her level will only make you look stupid. Show her you're unaffected by it all or she'll just get a bigger kick out of it if she knows she's getting to you.

ReputationRep:
    Kick her in the vagina.

ReputationRep:
    Slap her if you're a girl/get her slapped up by girls if you're a boy.
    Simple.

ReputationRep:
    Send her this:

ReputationRep:
    "Let me finish, you ****** ***************** ********* *********** *******"

success!

ReputationRep:
    Falcon punch dat hater

ReputationRep:
    Angry sex!!!
    Kidnap the b***h, teach her a lesson she won't forget!
    And while you bang her against the wall ask her: "how come?" , "stop? why?"

ReputationRep:
    There's nothing better than the good old b!tch slap. ;P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stefyx)
    Angry sex!!!
    Kidnap the b***h, teach her a lesson she won't forget!
    And while you bang her against the wall ask her: "how come?" , "stop? why?"

man this reminds me of Stanley in a streecar named desire

ReputationRep:
    You don't beat fire with fire you beat it with water, so cool your jets and let the situation fizzle, she can't find teasing you amusing forever.

ReputationRep:
    I really would just ignore her.She really needs to grow up and hopefully someone will let her know that one day,and it will be painful.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 18, 2011
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.