Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls, why do you love your boyfriend? Watch

ReputationRep:
    What attracts them to you?

ReputationRep:
    That we are comfortable around each other, and he helps me with things I'd be embarrassed to tell anyone else.

ReputationRep:
    His beautiful long hair and his kindness and patience.

ReputationRep:
    Because I can be 100% my self around him. I can tell him anything and everything, no matter how embarrassing or gross. He looks after me like no one else ever has, I think I am really lucky to have found him

ReputationRep:
    His passion and enthusiasm for what he does - I can see it in his eyes and it's just beautiful (psssh...I'm not soppy...:ninja:)
    His commitment to see things through
    His good heart - he genuinely cares about people and willingly helps people without expecting anything in return
    His intellect - we have some good debates - beats talking to someone purely about TV/mundane daily routine/cats :awesome:
    The way he does that smile and looks at me :love:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Really, I'm not soppy...:ninja:

ReputationRep:
    3 most important things in a relationship is:
    Love
    Respect
    Trust

Me and my bf have been together for almost 4 years and I respect his opinion, I trust him completely and I love his companionship.

People ask me if I ever get bored - not once
    You can easily get bored of a guy but it's hard to get bored of your best friend and that's what true love is - a glorified friendship (with a sense of intimacy involved ofcourse) knowing that there is one person who never gets bored of talking to you, listening and supporting you through your problems, who shares the similar goals and ambitions with you in life and you're working on them together - someone whose opinion you value and trust above all others and you can always have laugh and joke around with

It's indescribable - but it's perfect :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    I love him. A bit of all those things if I am honest. We have a similar sense of humour, he is blessed in the looks department too. I know for sure that I wouldn't want anyone else- that's why we are getting married soon.

ReputationRep:
    Too many things to mention, but I especially love that when I am feeling moody and unreasonable, instead of taking it personally, he starts tickling me until I have to laugh.

That and the fact he does a little victory dance after sex lol you mad adorable guy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moonlight_caster)
    What attracts them to you?

Looks? Personality? Sense of humour? Ambitions? Background? Trust? Commitment? Confidence?

Do you think they have control over the way you feel about them?
    personality + sense of humor
    I trust him, I'm committed to him, he's my best friend.

ReputationRep:
    His nonexistence :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    His cheeks.

ReputationRep:
    What initially attracted me to him was his sense of humor and that he's just so much fun.

He's willing to have me sleep on his shoulder/lap and turn his side numb for a one and a half hour bus journey and he wouldn't even move slightly in case he woke me up-ah, he's lovely.

ReputationRep:
    Both him and I are the most awkward people in the world, and yet together we aren't

And his eyes and his smile are the best ^^

The things he says make me grin like and idiot alot And then I'll start thinking about him some other time, and probably have this stupid grin on my face for no reason!

His sense of humour is similar to mine, and we share the same interests, so unlike my other friends who would rather anything else in the world than be dragged up a hill in the rain, or down to the beach when it's blowing a hooley, he'll come willingly And he's romantic, far more than myself, and he'll say the cheesiest things that still make me feel great :3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moonlight_caster)
    Looks? Personality? Sense of humour? Ambitions? Background? Trust? Commitment? Confidence?
    All of the above. Plus his blunt honesty:

"You fail"
    "I'm your girlfriend, you can't tell me I fail"
    "Honesty is the best policy in a relationship. If you fail I have to tell you"

=) He's really not like anyone I've ever met and its not often you can say that.

ReputationRep:
    He's really nice

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 18, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.